Ray Peat On The USA Being Inside The Mossad

Oldman is calling out anyone that mentions anything Jewish as being antisemitic, he is clearly gaslighting. Stop associating me with what Michael said, this is an example of a red herring, he was implying I am antisemitic by calling for haidut under my comment.

The Jewish are also the most sensitive to critiquing of their religion as we see in this thread with oldman shouting antisemitism at everyone , this is a claim of hate so it’s not surprising the reports of hate crimes are so high when people are so sensitive to criticism, Muslims in israel are victims of hate crimes far higher than the Jewish in America.
Your final paragraph is a prime example of using antisemitic labels to gaslight while claiming to be a victim of gaslighting, incredible.....

Oldman wasn’t implying anything about you being anti-Semitic; you did that all by yourself.
Another example is discussing some religions that believe they are superior human beings, that other humans are less than them and on earth to serve the superior humans, this is a form of psychopathology and authoritarianism.”
A common false accusation against the Jews.

I was calling others out for their denial of any anti-Jewish statements being made, to which you responded and then doubled down with even more denials. What I didnt realize is that you were also busy posting your own anti-Semitic nonsense. This makes your gas lighting and followup meta gas lighting even more ridiculous.

Last edited:
Where did Peat say the CIA controls mossad ? my understating was he said they have people on the inside, all these intelligence agencies are clearly incestuous, with the free billions america gives israel every year I’m sure they have influence
The term "being inside" means far more than than influence. Influence doesn’t get you to do things that are harmful to yourself; Control does. And it certainly argues against the charges by Haidut, Danny and others that the Mossad controls the CIA.
you don’t seem to be able to comprehend how a dialogue amongst critical minds works.
lol again, more accusing me of what you’re doing. Talk about a walking Goebbels quotation.
You complain of conspiracy theories on you tube and link a book that is a conspiracy theory.

Interesting quote from William Casey , the conspiracy folks will just reply with "to learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize", they would have a field day with this thread.
Im not complaining about conspiracy theories; Im arguing against all the fake theories being spewed in the forum. It is therefore ironic that you would counter a real quotation with a fake quote from Voltaire. This is the type of disinfo I am talking about.

Also calling a book you know nothing about a "conspiracy theory" is what really silences debate. Just as the CIA intended it would when they invented the term.

Last edited:

Minimal

BLM asks for a black country to be carved out in the United States. On the face of it, it seems unreasonable. But when you think more about it, maybe BLM has a good point.

Indeed it must be obvious to anyone sensible that segregation is the ONLY solution to the US racial problem. It won’t solve most of black people’s problems, but it will solve the whites’ problems. Blacks in many ways already have their own ‘states’, be it Detroit, Chicago or Baltimore. And how is that working out for them? It is very much indicative of how an actual segregated black-only state or society would look. A disaster - but at least the racial element would be taken out of the equation.

I mean all of Africa is an indication of what a black-governed society would look like. I know this is considered racist and it’s highly uncomfortable for most people in the US who have been groomed to shun these thoughts the moment the pop up. And of course apologists will come up with former colonialism and other utter bull**** reasons for why those societies are dysfunctional. Disregarding the fact that just 30 years ago, with the fall of communism all of the eastern European countries were on their knees, totally collapsed and starting from zero, and now many of them are overtaking western European countries in terms of wealth and prosperity. The difference? Well, for a start they don’t have the blacks running them.

By the way of course I am a racist. It is perfectly human to be a racist. I don’t wish any harm to anyone, I just don’t think racially mixed societies are a viable social construct. Look at the US or the UK, it is indisputable. Why? Because the vast majority of people are racist. Because...wait for it...it’s natural and human. Racist does not mean bad, violent or hateful. Pushing people into forced, unnatural co-inhabitation with other races will make them violent and hateful. As can be seen in the US. I mean what more proof does anyone want??

Last edited:

yerrag

Indeed it must be obvious to anyone sensible that segregation is the ONLY solution to the US racial problem. It won’t solve most of black people’s problems, but it will solve the whites’ problems. Blacks in many ways already have their own ‘states’, be it Detroit, Chicago or Baltimore. And how is that working out for them? It is very much indicative of how an actual segregated black-only state or society would look. A disaster - but at least the racial element would be taken out of the equation.
A sad state of affairs, though it wasn't because blacks had a choice in it. Nor did whites. The system of representation we have continues to send the worst people to represent the constituents in both local and national leadership. So it is no surprise that the lives of black people do not improve. But the same can also be said for the white people. While the problem is not race, but class, it is always couched in terms of race. The perception makes for reality, where propaganda propagated by media together with schools and universities, make its mark felt in the myriad ways in which black victim-hood by whites is accepted as reality.

Unless this false narrative is shattered and the liars exposed and expunged from positions of influence, there is no way but for blacks and whites to be segregated in their own separate countries. For this may be the only way that both blacks and whites can see through a better lens - that the enemy is not each other, but the corporation that sees its continued domination in the subjugation of the person, regardless of race. The abolition of a wealthy, intelligent middle class that has its own will and motor, to be replaced by a poor, dependent, and dumb lower class where races fight with each other for scraps - furthers the corporation and the people that feed off it.

I mean all of Africa is an indication of what a black-governed society would look like. I know this is considered racist and it’s highly uncomfortable for most people in the US who have been groomed to shun these thoughts the moment the pop up. And of course apologists will come up with former colonialism and other utter bull**** reasons for why those societies are dysfunctional. Disregarding the fact that just 30 years ago, with the fall of communism all of the eastern European countries were on their knees, totally collapsed and starting from zero, and now many of them are overtaking western European countries in terms of wealth and prosperity. The difference? Well, for a start they don’t have the blacks running them.
The only thing common in the African continent is that in each of the countries, the population is black. They are as human as the blacks in the US, but they do not have the US experience. It's different being from the source of supply for the slave trade, and another being from the destination of supply of the slave trade. African countries are led by Africans, and own their successes and failures. Especially in Zimbabwe and in South Africa, where we see what happens when the leadership changes from white to black. It is hard to fault their failures mainly on their being black, as newly independent countries have learning curves to undergo. During the 70s, Cambodia had Pol Pot and the killing fields. In the 90s, there was Rwanda and the genocide as well. And some countries such as one in the Congo are still at risk of falling to genocidal behavior.

The eastern and central European countries recovered well after the fall of the USSR, but that is only because they already have the benefit of institutions prior to their being placed under the shadow of the USSR. They have the memory of civilization in their mindset, and it was easier for them to bounce back. Africa did not have this blueprint, and had to wing it.

But I agree though, that it's better for people to live together when they share more in common. And the commonality as defined by race, by culture, and by religion, becomes stronger as more is shared, and this makes them less divided and less subject to manipulation by interests that would benefit from their dividedness.

yerrag

By the way of course I am a racist. It is perfectly human to be a racist. I don’t wish any harm to anyone, I just don’t think racially mixed societies are a viable social construct. Look at the US or the UK, it is indisputable. Why? Because the vast majority of people are racist. Because...wait for it...it’s natural and human. Racist does not mean bad, violent or hateful. Pushing people into forced, unnatural co-inhabitation with other races will make them violent and hateful. As can be seen in the US. I mean what more proof does anyone want??

The Balkans were a powder keg long before Kosovo happened. People are racist at heart, but not by name. It is a white lie (no pun intended) to say one is not racist. If you have a preference for your own race, you are racist. If you have a preference for a race not your own, you are also racist. But it is also a matter of degree though. When a white cop favors the white woman who swiped my car with the reckless turn, and finds me at fault because I'm Asian, he is a toxic racist.

Since being racist falls into a wide spectrum, I would still try to not be racist in action, and not just by name.

Pet Peeve

More anti-Russian propaganda brought to you by academic hucksters in Israel and their close pals in the Pentagon. Whenever an article says "sources say" or "an intelligence source says", that's a blatant red flag

Ok, how do you explain this?

Energizer

Ok, how do you explain this?

It would be nice to have a reason to commit 47 minutes to a random Youtube video when you could just explain your point or at least provide a summary. Why should anyone care what this random Youtube person has to say?

Pet Peeve

It would be nice to have a reason to commit 47 minutes to a random Youtube video when you could just explain your point or at least provide a summary. Why should anyone care what this random Youtube person has to say?

Well, rt calls American frackers the moral equivalent of paedophiles while Russia engages in fracking themselves and then sells the product to Europe. Watch the video, it contains references you can look up yourself if you don't believe it. You'll find the articles easily by searching by headline title.

Drareg

Not that I want to take the discussion that way, but Israel has the highest per capita consumption of PUFAs I think. It's really a shame, because I personally love Israel and Jewish culture, but I find it extremely hard to be positive about what they're doing in the West Bank.

Much like I want to visit Istanbul and Anatolia, but I find it very hard to give my tourist money to a country that persecutes the Kurds and will stop at nothing to prevent them from getting self-determination. And as if I needed another reason to feel bad about it, today they made Hagia Sophia into a mosque again.

I feel the same way about China, any interest I had at visiting and exploring that country is vanishing pretty quickly with the way they're dealing with Hong Kong, the South China Sea etc.

I know, in the end, the governments don't necessarily reflect the actual people. But to some extent, they typically reflect the majority of the population. So the disgust I feel for Israel's actions, I feel for Turkey's or China's or Sudan's or Myanmar's or even Egypt's treatment of its massive coptic christian minority.

Clearly I have issues with a lot of countries, but does that mean I have a prejudice or inherent hostility towards these countries (i.e. definition of antisemitism). Clearly, to ask the question is to answer it.

The problem is they won’t accept criticism hence the lobbying groups who pick and choose what is defined as antisemitism.

Drareg

Oldman wasn’t implying anything about you being anti-Semitic; you did that all by yourself.

A common false accusation against the Jews.

I was calling others out for their denial of any anti-Jewish statements being made, to which you responded and then doubled down with even more denials. What I didnt realize is that you were also busy posting your own anti-Semitic nonsense. This makes your gas lighting and followup meta gas lighting even more ridiculous.

He clearly is implying antisemitism.

Notice I said some religions implying more than just the Talmud/Torah, if you want links to where Jewish Rabbis, Israeli nationalists ,mega group members etc are saying these things I can provide them, a quick search and you will too, the book also implies what I said. Some don’t believe it sure but many do.

And now you are openly calling me antisemitic without one example of it, take off your paranoid antisemitic lens and read what I said clearly, I’ve already pointed out your gaslighting and you just confirmed it. Your behavior is a prime example of what I was saying about the abuse of term antisemitism.

Drareg

The term "being inside" means far more than than influence. Influence doesn’t get you to do things that are harmful to yourself; Control does. And it certainly argues against the charges by Haidut, Danny and others that the Mossad controls the CIA.

lol again, more accusing me of what you’re doing. Talk about a walking Goebbels quotation.

Im not complaining about conspiracy theories; Im arguing against all the fake theories being spewed in the forum. It is therefore ironic that you would counter a real quotation with a fake quote from Voltaire. This is the type of disinfo I am talking about.

Also calling a book you know nothing about a "conspiracy theory" is what really silences debate. Just as the CIA intended it would when they invented the term.

They were asking questions on intelligence organizations that are clearly operating outside the rule of law off the backs of tax payers , they have a right to ask questions,be critical and hypothesize ,It was a general dialogue with people talking across each other and going off on tangents, Peat was saying the CIA have more influence over mossad , Danny asked if mossad had influence over the CIA.

No ,being inside does not mean more influence in every case , these organizations operate in cells, very few know the entire picture. Your overall point here is incoherent.

Bringing "Goebells" into your response is another example of your antisemitic gaslighting. This is cringe inducing, you also gaslight here again.

I never said the quote was from Voltaire, you did when you stated the oxymoronic with " a fake quote from Voltaire" , I know he didn’t say it and once again this is why I didn’t "quote" Voltaire, the reality is somebody said it and people use it.
Who defines what is a "fake theory" ? Need some examples of what was considered a fake conspiracy theory a few years ago that is true today?

It’s wiser to ask if maybe I read the book before claiming I know nothing about it, its revisionist and conspiracy theory.

If you wish to continue with your infantile tit for tat ,antisemitic gaslighting your welcome to it, you could however address the points I make which you do everything to avoid, you and oldman are the ones trying to silence debate here.

Energizer

Well, rt calls American frackers the moral equivalent of paedophiles while Russia engages in fracking themselves and then sells the product to Europe. Watch the video, it contains references you can look up yourself if you don't believe it. You'll find the articles easily by searching by headline title.

Here's a little flashback for you:
Hillary Tells Big Oil That Environmentalism is a Russian Hoax to Wreck Economy (2016)
Sound familiar? Of course. Because the name of the game is to blame Russia on everything and set up a straw man they can tear down in their anti-Russian narrative that doesn't exist in reality.

Another good take on the Anti-Russian propaganda:
Congress Claims Russia Behind Anti-Fracking Sentiment (2018)

Of course, it should also be noted that many of the individual members of Congress promoting this report as “evidence” of Russian meddling are connected heavily to the energy markets themselves, particularly the fracking industry.

At the end of the day, however, this report is just one more in a long line of propaganda pieces being pushed by a hidden Deep State apparatus and repeated by the corporate mainstream media in order to intimidate anti-fracking activists into silence out of fear of being labeled a Russian agent as well as to convince the vast majority of Americans that any criticism of American energy policy is a Russian agent. It is for this reason that individuals who oppose fracking must begin to speak out even louder before the "anti-Russian" sleuths have their way and dissent is simply impossible.

Last edited:

Regina

They were asking questions on intelligence organizations that are clearly operating outside the rule of law off the backs of tax payers , they have a right to ask questions,be critical and hypothesize ,It was a general dialogue with people talking across each other and going off on tangents, Peat was saying the CIA have more influence over mossad , Danny asked if mossad had influence over the CIA.

No ,being inside does not mean more influence in every case , these organizations operate in cells, very few know the entire picture. Your overall point here is incoherent.

Bringing "Goebells" into your response is another example of your antisemitic gaslighting. This is cringe inducing, you also gaslight here again.

I never said the quote was from Voltaire, you did when you stated the oxymoronic with " a fake quote from Voltaire" , I know he didn’t say it and once again this is why I didn’t "quote" Voltaire, the reality is somebody said it and people use it.
Who defines what is a "fake theory" ? Need some examples of what was considered a fake conspiracy theory a few years ago that is true today?

It’s wiser to ask if maybe I read the book before claiming I know nothing about it, its revisionist and conspiracy theory.

If you wish to continue with your infantile tit for tat ,antisemitic gaslighting your welcome to it, you could however address the points I make which you do everything to avoid, you and oldman are the ones trying to silence debate here.
fill in strawman meme here.

yerrag

I'd like to give an instance of why fabricated and propagandized myths of persecution have to be exposed and thrown to the gutter.

I lived in Cincinnati in the mid to late 90s, a city with strong German roots. I enjoyed eating goetta for breakfast, but I also enjoyed eating matzo balls, which can be found in a deli I frequent. There being a deli or two shows Cincinnati to have a fairly substantial number of Jews.

I went to church at St. George, near where the University of Cincinnati is. It used to be its cathedral, and it's design has influences that reflect the German character of its parishioners. Swastikas can be seen on its floor, scattered around inconspicuously in the dimly lit interior of the church.

I had been going there for a few years. It only came to my attention by way of media - TV and newspaper - that a Jewish matron saw them when we went to attend a wedding. It was decided by the parish priest, that out of sensitivity to the Jews, to have them removed.

I remember it well because I strongly felt then, as I do now, that a piece of the past was being removed because of something in a more recent past had taken place, that cast a stigma on a symbol that goes far back in time. A symbol that came to the Aryans from India, and was also adopted into Chinese culture.

Because it is said to remind Jews of the horrors of the holocaust, and despite its much more benign and rich history, it had to be removed. There seems to me no respect for the past, nor for what the symbol stood for before it was misappropriated by the Nazis. I have to admit I didn't know what it stood for, but if the news were to be informative, it should at least have made mention of that past.

I can't help think of this incident now, as we go through a similar exercise with the riots and the castigation of statues and symbols that comes with them. Same victimization narrative, same destruction of symbols, same cry by the self-professed oppressed for justice. By way of the destruction of the silent and inanimate and dead (as dead lives don't matter) for the empty feeling of victory to keep their victim-hood alive. Besides, burning buildings and destroying statues lets you go scot-free (while exposing lies and being a real whisteblower lands you in jail).

The counter-argument, however, could very well apply. The symbol of the cross would long have been banned had Christians felt the same way.

One was to keep alive the faith. The other was to destroy the structures that keep people together.

One can't help but think that the same evil forces that invented the Holocaust victimhood narrative are at it again with the BLM story.

To bring down this country and not just this country, but the ideal it stood for. Never mind it never became the shining city on top of a hill, but that its people continues to try to build one, and that this ideal keeps the struggle alive and with that hope stays alive.

Last edited:

Pet Peeve

Here's a little flashback for you:
Hillary Tells Big Oil That Environmentalism is a Russian Hoax to Wreck Economy (2016)
Sound familiar? Of course. Because the name of the game is to blame Russia on everything and set up a straw man they can tear down in their anti-Russian narrative that doesn't exist in reality.

Another good take on the Anti-Russian propaganda:
Congress Claims Russia Behind Anti-Fracking Sentiment (2018)

Omg, you just linked to sputnik which is literally owned by the Russian government and some random dude on the internet who doesn't even refute anything in the video I posted. Besides, Antifa and blm are funded by Putin to ruin the west. Watch this if you don't believe me:

Energizer

Omg, you just linked to sputnik which is literally owned by the Russian government and some random dude on the internet who doesn't even refute anything in the video I posted. Besides, Antifa and blm are funded by Putin to ruin the west. Watch this if you don't believe me:

You use a Youtube video as evidence of your claims that is getting its sources from Operation Mockingbird fake news MSM and then you have the gall to dismiss one of the articles I posted just because its funded by the Russian government. I have nothing more to say to you.

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

@Pet Peeve
Your assessment of Russia’s current foreign policies and longterm geopolitical interests are absolutely wrong. It’s fictional nonsense, detached from any evidence

Pet Peeve

A symbol that came to the Aryans from India, and was also adopted into Chinese culture.

I think it's the other way around. The Aryans brought the symbol to India from Europe. Aryan is a name first found in the Vedas and later used by the Nazis. Hinduism probably was also brought to India from Europe with the Aryans, if you look at old polytheistic religions in Europe they're strikingly similar to Hinduism. Monotheism though came from the middle East.

yerrag

I think it's the other way around. The Aryans brought the symbol to India from Europe. Aryan is a name first found in the Vedas and later used by the Nazis. Hinduism probably was also brought to India from Europe with the Aryans, if you look at old polytheistic religions in Europe they're strikingly similar to Hinduism. Monotheism though came from the middle East.
You're a revisionist of history, and the Brothers Grimm plagiarized Disney's works.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals