Recommendations on how to use idealabs products - energin estroban calcirol and oxidal

sarahc

Hi everyone ! New forum member, just discovered Georgi through Dr Mercola’s podcast and have binge listened to all his interviews and am adopting changes to my diet, supplements and lifestyle since. I am a busy mom of 2 young kids so always eat on the go, making it more challenging to follow the Peat diet correctly all the time but I am making progress each day :)

So I got rid of all of my previous supplements , I must have been taking about 15 before discovering idealabs , mainly because I wanted to detox from the jab and increase my immune system. Now I ordered Energin Estroban calcirol and oxidal because they seemed to be a good start for maintaining overall good health.

My question is what do you recommend I do to start? I was thinking about testing one product at a time by using one drop topically (on my wrist maybe) a day. After a week I would add the second product and and so on. Or should I stick to one product and keep increasing the dosage by a drop a day until I feel better and then add the second product and so on? Or should I just take all 4 together ? (I was worried about any contraindications or overwhelming my body with too much supplements at once).

I don’t have any known issues but I did have problems with my thyroid last year which got resolved with iodine and was fine in January (will be getting checked again in September).

Also, not sure if this means anything or helps to understand where I am metabolically, but I got a test done at my gym about a month ago and found out that my Metabolic rate is 1243 kcal. I don’t know what that means in terms of how I should supplement 😬 but my overall goal is to increase metabolic health, strengthen my immune system and detox from the jab, burn fat (I’m at 20.3% but want to reduce a bit more) and increase muscle mass. I noticed after working out for 3 months 3 days a week doing resistance training mixed with a bit of cardio that I lost 6 pounds of mostly fat but I did lose a bit of muscle Mass too which I want to avoid.

Sorry for the novel , I’m a bit all over the place , I have way too many questions since discovering bio energetics lol

Thanks in advance !! Sarah

freyasam

Sorry no advice but how did you resolve your thyroid issues with iodine please?

akgrrrl

Hi everyone ! New forum member, just discovered Georgi through Dr Mercola’s podcast and have binge listened to all his interviews and am adopting changes to my diet, supplements and lifestyle since. I am a busy mom of 2 young kids so always eat on the go, making it more challenging to follow the Peat diet correctly all the time but I am making progress each day :)

So I got rid of all of my previous supplements , I must have been taking about 15 before discovering idealabs , mainly because I wanted to detox from the jab and increase my immune system. Now I ordered Energin Estroban calcirol and oxidal because they seemed to be a good start for maintaining overall good health.

My question is what do you recommend I do to start? I was thinking about testing one product at a time by using one drop topically (on my wrist maybe) a day. After a week I would add the second product and and so on. Or should I stick to one product and keep increasing the dosage by a drop a day until I feel better and then add the second product and so on? Or should I just take all 4 together ? (I was worried about any contraindications or overwhelming my body with too much supplements at once).

I don’t have any known issues but I did have problems with my thyroid last year which got resolved with iodine and was fine in January (will be getting checked again in September).

Also, not sure if this means anything or helps to understand where I am metabolically, but I got a test done at my gym about a month ago and found out that my Metabolic rate is 1243 kcal. I don’t know what that means in terms of how I should supplement 😬 but my overall goal is to increase metabolic health, strengthen my immune system and detox from the jab, burn fat (I’m at 20.3% but want to reduce a bit more) and increase muscle mass. I noticed after working out for 3 months 3 days a week doing resistance training mixed with a bit of cardio that I lost 6 pounds of mostly fat but I did lose a bit of muscle Mass too which I want to avoid.

Sorry for the novel , I’m a bit all over the place , I have way too many questions since discovering bio energetics lol

Thanks in advance !! Sarah
Sarah as a new member, you are on a journey. Why would you ask for advice on things we all have to learn for ourselves? And why would you belueve any random person that gave "advice? Please avail yourself of the Idealabs threads on each product, where you will learn more than anyone would ever tell you. The RayPeat forum is not a helpline to solve your perceived problems, it is a marvelous community with information at your fingertips. Learn how to search, research, and learn things you can carry for all your life.

OP
S

sarahc

Sarah as a new member, you are on a journey. Why would you ask for advice on things we all have to learn for ourselves? And why would you belueve any random person that gave "advice? Please avail yourself of the Idealabs threads on each product, where you will learn more than anyone would ever tell you. The RayPeat forum is not a helpline to solve your perceived problems, it is a marvelous community with information at your fingertips. Learn how to search, research, and learn things you can carry for all your life.
Thanks for the feedback ! Yes I’m still researching the info on my own but there’s so much out there and I don’t have so much time to do this so
I thought getting feedback from people who have tried the products can help too. After all “asking for help / advice “ is a forum thread topic 😉

OP
S

sarahc

Sorry no advice but how did you resolve your thyroid issues with iodine please?
was given iodine liquid drops to take daily (I forget the brand name, I’d have to see if i still have the bottle) , 3 drops under the tongue first thing in the morning for about 4 months.

OP
S

sarahc

I hope this does not mean you're trying to eat only 1243 calories? You need at least 2000 as an adult woman. Deprivation is the road to major health crises.
No no, definitely not eating only 1243 calories. I’m trying to gain more muscle so my trainer put me on a 1750-1900 calorie diet. This was before I discovered ray peat so it might be more now , I haven’t calculated it yet.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Has anyone figured out how many mg are in each drop of oxidal?
I see on the main oxidal thread a lot of talk about getting "1 mg" of oxidal, but no clarity on how many mg are in each drop of oxidal.

golder

I see on the main oxidal thread a lot of talk about getting "1 mg" of oxidal, but no clarity on how many mg are in each drop of oxidal.
0.4mg per drop I believe

WandaWil111

Forum Supporter
I’d like to know that as well

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
I’d like to know that as well
My understanding is that each drop is .4 mg of MB.
See

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals