Help With Stacking, Timing, And Application - Estroban, Energin, Pansterone, And Kuinone

Jonathan

Hey everybody,

Just purchased my first batch of Estroban, Energin, Pansterone, and Kuinone.

Been struggling with low T and thyroid problems for a while which has resulted in low energy, decreased mood, lack of motivation, apathy, and sleep troubles.

These supplements and the RP diet seem like they can do a lot for the troubles I've been having. I've read the forums for all of these supplements but am struggling to find a good answer for best practices when using these supps.

Which ones can be taken together?
When is the best time in the to take them?
Spread out the dose or all at once orally or topically?
If topically, is the scrotum the best spot?

From what I've read, Estroban, Energin, Pansterone should be taken in the morning, and Kuinone at night. Are the Pansterone and Estroban taken together to block estrogen conversion?
Should they even be taken together, or separated by a few hours?

Height: 5'5
Weight: 143 lbs

I realize these are very noob questions, but any guidance would be much appreciated.

Gipzy2u

Yes I would like more info as I just take all at same time altogether! No knowledge given to not do or what times! I assuming with no details it was ok to stack the whole lots at the same time!

Yes I would like more info as I just take all at same time altogether! No knowledge given to not do or what times! I assuming with no details it was ok to stack the whole lots at the same time!

At the very least, I think you're supposed to take Vitamin K2 (Kuinone) and Vitamin E (TocoVit) away from each other, but I don't know about the other ones. It's a good question and maybe you should ask Georgi on Danny Roddy's next podcast on Friday night.

Gipzy2u

At the very least, I think you're supposed to take Vitamin K2 (Kuinone) and Vitamin E (TocoVit) away from each other, but I don't know about the other ones. It's a good question and maybe you should ask Georgi on Danny Roddy's next podcast on Friday night.
Thanks for your reply

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Did Low Carb diet for 3 years, help! Diet 7
GorillaHead HELP my college is requiring i get the vaccine! Ask For Help or Advice 35
C HELP Me Heal My GUT !! Digestion 34
T Asking help for girlfriend, she's on 30 mg of methylphenidate for ADHD and hears voices in her head Ask For Help or Advice 32
PeatBull Can't bring my metabolism up, Help! Metabolism 19
L Videos, Articles, Graphs showing true harm of Covid shots to help friends and family members refuse the Covid shot Vaccines 119
A Need Help - Blood Labs (High TSH, Low T4/T3, Low DHEA) Ask For Help or Advice 0
C Inability to sleep, chest pain, please help Heart, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure 3
T Help! Face got somewhat swollen after stopping zinc citrate 30 mg daily! Ask For Help or Advice 6
I Help. Digestion, constipation, urgency Digestion 5
M Help me with my diet pls Ask For Help or Advice 10
P Pregnenolone/Progesterone help? Ask For Help or Advice 1
M Brutal PFS insomnia, please help Ask For Help or Advice 6
T Please help! Had sex for a while but now cant get and/or maintain an erection after using fluoride toothpaste for the first time in long time Ask For Help or Advice 54
GreekDemiGod Preventive anti-Covid measures for my mother | Help me convince her to skip the vaxx Ask For Help or Advice 80
M Silent reflux - help pls Ask For Help or Advice 6
TheBeard Help! Female friend low in Ferritin Ask For Help or Advice 18
Zsazsa Hormone drugs that reduce androgen levels may help disarm the coronavirus spike protein Scientific Studies 0
Soren Cancer Chemo internal bleeding, help Cancer 4
E Help with Devastating Iatrogenic condition - i need your knowledge Ask For Help or Advice 7
P Help with Tyromax Thyroid and Hormones 8
Cloudhands Need help interpreting blood panel Ask For Help or Advice 17
Frankdee20 HELP accidentally applied Tyromix Ask For Help or Advice 6
E Looking for help with PFS Ask For Help or Advice 71
youngsinatra Overmethylation - A Day Of Horror - Need Help! Ask For Help or Advice 12
VendettaRed911 Looking for help, lacking motivation, Carnivore Diet 13
B Borderline Hypothyroid, Histamine Intolerance? Leaky Gut? Hydrogen Sulfide SIBO?? Need Help Digestion, Gut Flora 50
S Help for my son Skin 9
Philomath Need help debunking or confirming- Study claims reduction in cognitive performance due to wearing masks, and their increase in CO2. Scientific Studies 27
B Excellent results initially but no longer! Help! Ask For Help or Advice 0
D Dilated pupils and anhedonia. Help! Mental Issues 24
P Help Eliminate Chronic Bloating Digestion 26
F Why does Sildenafil and other PDE5 inhibitors help my sleep? Male Issues 0
D German members please help with this supplement Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 8
Pina Muscle wasting, inflammation, and fibrosis. Please help Ask For Help or Advice 32
Bandooli In need of help - am I hypothyroid? Ask For Help or Advice 0
T Is tapering off 1 mg of valium per week fast if you're really unstable? Please help Ask For Help or Advice 1
J Help for painful digestion Digestion 3
M Pls help me with my diet! Ask For Help or Advice 18
G My high estrogen won't drop. Help Ask For Help or Advice 27
Mito CDC recommends double masks to help protect against COVID-19 Miscellaneous Health Discussions 29
J Need help - huge stress response, worried what to do Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 27
A Help with Weightloss Weight 32
F Help interpreting Thyroid Blood Work. Blood Work, Labs 3
S Help me understand this Ask For Help or Advice 2
M divrticulitis and intestine help Digestion 0
L I am freaking out about levothyroxine. Help Female Issues 4
M New here - Might need a little help Meet & Greet 9
F Severly compromised healt - please help Ask For Help or Advice 11
P Help me Fry my Balls (or not) Ask For Help or Advice 2