Flu & Pregnenolone + Other Supplements

kaizen

Hi All:

I have been using the following Idealabs supplements:
4 Drops of Pansterone in the AM 5-6 days/week
10 Drops of Stressnon in the AM 5/6 days/ week
Intermittently applying Stressnon during the day in servings of two drops (performing this inconsistently)
8 drops of estroban on face 7 nights/week
12 drops of Progestene before bed 5-6 nights per week

I recently came down with the most wicked flu I have ever caught, and was also sick with a strong cold a couple weeks back. Both of these occurrences happening after having begun the supplementation. Any idea if they are connected? If anything, I might be over supplementing the Pregnenolone...? any thoughts on this?

Also, I did have a wart that wouldn't go away, but since supplementing per the above, it has gone away.

I see other benefits to the supplement protocol. I feel energized, my skin is pristine, my hair also seems very healthy. I just seem more susceptible to getting sick. Any thoughts? Thanks!

dookie

Hi All:

Intermittently applying Stressnon during the day in servings of two drops (performing this inconsistently)

I recently came down with the most wicked flu I have ever caught, and was also sick with a strong cold a couple weeks back. Both of these occurrences happening after having begun the supplementation. Any idea if they are connected? If anything, I might be over supplementing the Pregnenolone...? any thoughts on this?

Also, I did have a wart that wouldn't go away, but since supplementing per the above, it has gone away.

I see other benefits to the supplement protocol. I feel energized, my skin is pristine, my hair also seems very healthy. I just seem more susceptible to getting sick. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Hi kaizen.

Just a bit of mental play of ideas here, not saying this is the reason for your symptoms

but how do you feel after the flu symptoms abate? Do you feel refreshed, better, healthier, or worse?

You know, way back, I think the flu was often seen as the body "detoxing". I remember there was one doc who observed in cancer patients that the cancer patients who got a form of flu/fever, would go into remission and the cancer would never come back.

I heard from other people too that it's "beneficial" to get a flu once in a while.

I'm not sure how true all this is, but it's interesting that you had those positive changes occur, yet you also had flu symptoms.

PS: I think Peat links flu symptoms with things like endotoxin, serotonin, etc

OP
K

kaizen

Hi kaizen.

Just a bit of mental play of ideas here, not saying this is the reason for your symptoms

but how do you feel after the flu symptoms abate? Do you feel refreshed, better, healthier, or worse?

You know, way back, I think the flu was often seen as the body "detoxing". I remember there was one doc who observed in cancer patients that the cancer patients who got a form of flu/fever, would go into remission and the cancer would never come back.

I heard from other people too that it's "beneficial" to get a flu once in a while.

I'm not sure how true all this is, but it's interesting that you had those positive changes occur, yet you also had flu symptoms.

PS: I think Peat links flu symptoms with things like endotoxin, serotonin, etc
Hi Dookie - thank you. Your stance makes sense. I am not 100% recovered, but I do always feel cleansed and healthier after overcoming an illness; so I do see this point you've made. However, the question still remains, why was I in a state that required a cleansing? I do admit I've been traveling a lot, and under a lot of work stress.. that - in and of itself - might've been enough to require the cleanse... I was hoping my general vitality and the idealbas supplements could've protected me... They didn't this time, maybe in the future...?

dookie

Hi Dookie - thank you. Your stance makes sense. I am not 100% recovered, but I do always feel cleansed and healthier after overcoming an illness; so I do see this point you've made. However, the question still remains, why was I in a state that required a cleansing? I do admit I've been traveling a lot, and under a lot of work stress.. that - in and of itself - might've been enough to require the cleanse... I was hoping my general vitality and the idealbas supplements could've protected me... They didn't this time, maybe in the future...?

I think the question is, do you keep getting flu like symptoms with worsening intensities on these supplements, or was it just something which happened in the beginning?

If it was just in the beginning, then perhaps it was a lowered stress, allowing the body finally mount an immune response to something that had been going on. Perhaps. You know like college kids, when they finish their exams and the semester, will often come down with a flu, like a sort of post-stress syndrome. It didn't happen during the exams and the semester when stress (and cortisol - an immunosuppressive hormone) were high: it happened right after, when stress became low, allowing the body to "relax" again.

But if it keeps happening while you are on the supplements, maybe it's a side-effect of one of them?

beachbum

I think the question is, do you keep getting flu like symptoms with worsening intensities on these supplements, or was it just something which happened in the beginning?

If it was just in the beginning, then perhaps it was a lowered stress, allowing the body finally mount an immune response to something that had been going on. Perhaps. You know like college kids, when they finish their exams and the semester, will often come down with a flu, like a sort of post-stress syndrome. It didn't happen during the exams and the semester when stress (and cortisol - an immunosuppressive hormone) were high: it happened right after, when stress became low, allowing the body to "relax" again.

But if it keeps happening while you are on the supplements, maybe it's a side-effect of one of them?

Hello

Just to let you know there is a flu going around, a wicked one. I still have a cough going on week 3. I know some who where hallucinating. They dont follow any special way of eating or supplements. .all different people.

Stryker

have had a flu for the first time in about 4 years , its lasted for about 5 days now

symptoms were headache , nausea , body aches , hot and cold flushing and alice in wonderland syndrome

just a few days after experimenting with dhea not that i think it has anything to do with it , just think its odd that you also experienced this

Greg says

I am on day 5 of this flu. Completely bed ridden; migraine, coughing, body aches, electric sneezing (did 11 in a row) hot and cold flushing and alice in wonderland syndrome ^ I had to go to the store yesterday for some liquid and I was tripping out, paranoid, people seemed to have huge heads and tiny bodies.

Prior to this I had been under immense psychological pressure for a few months. I was taking a break in a friends apartment whilst they were away and was really starting to relax and feel myself again... then boom!

I didn't bring any supplements with me... but prior to this I was taking pansterone, thyromax, estroban, K2. My body was really asking for cascara, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

mirc12354

have had a flu for the first time in about 4 years , its lasted for about 5 days now

symptoms were headache , nausea , body aches , hot and cold flushing and alice in wonderland syndrome

just a few days after experimenting with dhea not that i think it has anything to do with it , just think its odd that you also experienced this
+1

johnwester130

Hi All:

I am on day 5 of this flu. Completely bed ridden; migraine, coughing, body aches, electric sneezing (did 11 in a row) hot and cold flushing and alice in wonderland syndrome ^ I had to go to the store yesterday for some liquid and I was tripping out, paranoid, people seemed to have huge heads and tiny bodies.

Prior to this I had been under immense psychological pressure for a few months. I was taking a break in a friends apartment whilst they were away and was really starting to relax and feel myself again... then boom!

I didn't bring any supplements with me... but prior to this I was taking pansterone, thyromax, estroban, K2. My body was really asking for cascara, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

progesterone is anti fibrotic.

do you think it also dissolves biofilms and old tissue, and releases stored viruses and bacteria into your body

i also got the flu from progesterone

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals