Idealabs Supplements And Professional Sports!

NextLevel_

Hi there,

I was wondering which Idealabs supplements are good to use when competing in professional and drug tested (wada / usada) competition?

On the prohibited list is
-androsterone
-dhea

BTW, just out of interest, how long would be the detection time, if applied topically, just a few drops, every other day?
I guess very short?

So the other hormonal supplements like
-Stressnon (pregnenolone)
-Progesterone and its forms (5a-Dhp, 6-Keto-P4)
-Gonadin
-Thyroid?

should be ok to use? They are not on the list.

Which other peat and/or idealabs substances would you think are beneficial to increase sports performance or even more important increase recovery?

Thank you so much.

Beefcake

Hi there,

I was wondering which Idealabs supplements are good to use when competing in professional and drug tested (wada / usada) competition?

-androsterone
-dhea

BTW, just out of interest, how long would be the detection time, if applied topically, just a few drops, every other day?
I guess very short?

-Gonadin
-Thyroid?

Which other peat and/or idealabs substances would you think are beneficial to increase sports performance or even more important increase recovery?

Thank you so much.

Those seem good to improve strength but could also make you weaker as sports are kinda cortisol driven and these supplements inhibit cortisol. Pyrucet, methylene blue and lapodin could be worth it. Methylene blue also increases hemoglobin which is good for endurance.

Jsaute21

Hi there,

-androsterone
-dhea

I guess very short?

-Gonadin
-Thyroid?

Thank you so much.
What sport?

OP
N

NextLevel_

Those seem good to improve strength but could also make you weaker as sports are kinda cortisol driven and these supplements inhibit cortisol. Pyrucet, methylene blue and lapodin could be worth it. Methylene blue also increases hemoglobin which is good for endurance.

Thank you. When / What time of the day would you take the MB and how much. I dont have the other products you mentioned

Beefcake

Thank you. When / What time of the day would you take the MB and how much. I dont have the other products you mentioned

Don’t think it matters since methylene blue builds up. To high dose though can increase serotonin which would probably worsen. And also imhibits nitric oxide which would lower muscle pump. I think these effects would dissappear overtime and you would eventually get mostly good benefits

ddjd

Hi there,

-androsterone
-dhea

I guess very short?

-Gonadin
-Thyroid?

Thank you so much.
definitely gonadin. it provides a massive boost.

outside of Peatdom, I've found TMG and creatine to also massively boost energy and performance in sport

TeaRex14

Aromatase inhibitors plus pregnenolone gives me a great pump from lifting. But I'm not into sports much, so take what I say with a grain of salt. After knowing the mechanisms behind how they work together it makes sense they would help. Pregnenolone increases endogenous hormone synthesis, and if you use an aromatase inhibitor you block the estrogen pathway, pretty much forcing the pregnenolone to go towards progesterone, cortisol, or androgen synthesis. And if you use aspirin as your AI, which I recommend, then you also blunt cortisol.

golder

Aromatase inhibitors plus pregnenolone gives me a great pump from lifting. But I'm not into sports much, so take what I say with a grain of salt. After knowing the mechanisms behind how they work together it makes sense they would help. Pregnenolone increases endogenous hormone synthesis, and if you use an aromatase inhibitor you block the estrogen pathway, pretty much forcing the pregnenolone to go towards progesterone, cortisol, or androgen synthesis. And if you use aspirin as your AI, which I recommend, then you also blunt cortisol.
What other AI’s do you/RP recommend other than aspirin?

OP
N

NextLevel_

Thank you so much everyone.
@Joeyd what time of the day would you suggest to take the gonadin? Before or after training? Morning/Evening? People from the forum take it usually oral right?
Yeah I like creatine too, it works very well. Never heard about TMG, got to check it out. Seems like it improves NO, which normally is a nogo in the peat community. But I am looking to improve sports performance.

@TeaRex14 Pregnenolone + AI could be good combination. I love Pansterone, but cant use it cause of the DHEA.

golder

Vitamin E, vitamin K2 (Mk-4), niacinamide, and methylene blue can all be effective AIs in the right dosages.
Out of curiosity, what dosages would you advocate for each of these for AI purposes? Obviously I'm guessing not all of these would be necessary at the same time also..

TeaRex14

Out of curiosity, what dosages would you advocate for each of these for AI purposes? Obviously I'm guessing not all of these would be necessary at the same time also..
Well I take 6mgs of vitamin K2 with 975mgs of aspirin. Part of the reason why I like aspirin is you can take K2 with it and they both have synergistic effects (with K2 negating blood thinning properties of aspirin). Niacinamde would need to be around 250-500mgs three times daily, Vitamin E between 200iu-400iu daily (high quality E), and methylene blue around 8-10mgs.

TeaRex14

Thank you so much everyone.
@Joeyd what time of the day would you suggest to take the gonadin? Before or after training? Morning/Evening? People from the forum take it usually oral right?
Yeah I like creatine too, it works very well. Never heard about TMG, got to check it out. Seems like it improves NO, which normally is a nogo in the peat community. But I am looking to improve sports performance.

@TeaRex14 Pregnenolone + AI could be good combination. I love Pansterone, but cant use it cause of the DHEA.
Use StressNon with about 975-1300mgs of aspirin, and about 5-10mgs of vitamin K. Great stack, may increase your need for sugar though. I recommend GeriCare 325mgs aspirin tablets, or the aspirin powder from HealthNatura. Throne 3-K is an excellent vitamin K product that's reasonably affordable.

Hi there,

-androsterone
-dhea

I guess very short?

-Gonadin
-Thyroid?

Thank you so much.

Great question! Check out USADA's blog post on pregnenalone:

dukesbobby777

Surely pyrucet would be the one. If professional sports people have been caught taking the banned mildronate, then a FFA inhibitor would be something to look at.

johnwester130

Honestly, none of them.

Idealabs make experimental products for experimental uses

If you want basic products that fulfil a need, healthantura sell them.

Progesterone doesn't appear to be prohibited by WADA in the UFC (Mixed Martial Arts) at least.

1616462020173.png

A.R

Great question! Check out USADA's blog post on pregnenalone:

Progesterone doesn't appear to be prohibited by WADA in the UFC (Mixed Martial Arts) at least.

View attachment 22280

blastocystis hominus

So both Progesterone and Pregnenolone are legal to use. That is quite amazing especially if you were to stack it with something like Gonadin and oxidal which are made from natural substances. Perfect anti catabolic stack.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals