Fatigue pale skin dry hair

Locutus

Recently added three supplements.
Pregnenolone

I got this from ideal labs. I started with one drop every morning and raised it by a drop every week until six drops per day. I did this for the androgenic benefit. Good results at first. Increased energy and feelings of well-being and no negative side effects that I noticed.

Cyproheptadine - Ideal labs.

This one I started to help with insomnia which is a long-standing intractable problem for me. I was already taking a bunch of stuff for this. Including 3 unisom and 10 cell forte inositol with IP6 ...
The idea was that Cypro would replace the Unisom because it was a better anti-histamine. Long story short Cypro wasn’t miraculous so I tried larger and larger doses going as high as 10 drops. So I ended up settling on four drops of Cypro while keeping the Unisom. This worked OK.

Tyromix

So I heard Ray Peat Tell a story about how thyroid was better than heroin to have some dude sleep. Perfect, I got Tyromix and started with one drop before bed. Did it do anything, I don’t know.

Fast forward, last week when on six drops pregnenalone in the morning, at night, 4 drops cypro and 2 drops Tyromix; I was fatigued and pale with dry hair all last week and still.

Maybe I tanked my cortisol or dopamine?

One last detail. I was also taking niacin with flush before IR sauna and I never experienced any flush response. Is that weird? That might be due to the high dose inositol I take every night though. But that is another variable recently introduced. I didn’t take that every day maybe twice a week and I started with a low dose of 50 mg and only got as high as 350 mg. So maybe, for me, the dose was too low.

My plan of action is to reduce everything gradually and hopefully I am better. Today I took three Cypro Instead of four and one thyroid hormone instead of two and five pregnenolone instead of six. Will continue like this. Fingers crossed.

youngsinatra

Could be copper deficiency. Do you eat copper-rich foods like beef liver, potatoes, mushrooms?

OP
Locutus

Locutus

Or just iron

did you have a iron panel OP ?
how is your diet like ?
Coffee , sugar fat free milk
raw carrots
potatoes and sirloin steak , with Bone broth and lemon juice. SALT
potatoes and sirloin steak , more potatoes , double the protein, with Bone broth and 3 tablespoons butter. SALT
Fruit

BAM

OP
Locutus

Locutus

Did 4 preggies this morning, will do 1 tyromix and 2 cypro tonight and 3 preggies in the morning and I think I will be good.
much improved today. Stick to this regiment...

I think I did tank my cortisol

Basically all of Ideal labs lowers cortisol and interactions are tricky and dosing is weird...

OP
Locutus

Locutus

Did 4 preggies this morning, will do 1 tyromix and 2 cypro tonight and 3 preggies in the morning and I think I will be good.
much improved today. Stick to this regiment...

I think I did tank my cortisol

Basically all of Ideal labs lowers cortisol and interactions are tricky and dosing is weird...
Settled on 1 tyromix 1 cypro 2 pregnenolone .
Feel much much better

youngsinatra

raw carrots
potatoes and sirloin steak , with Bone broth and lemon juice. SALT
potatoes and sirloin steak , more potatoes , double the protein, with Bone broth and 3 tablespoons butter. SALT
Fruit

BAM
I'd add in some beef liver and some eggs for choline, copper, retinol, B-vitamins, folate.

You cold track your typical daily diet with chronometer to see where you have nutrient deficiencies - I am sure there are some (B1, folate, choline, retinol I'd guess)

aniciete

Could be copper deficiency. Do you eat copper-rich foods like beef liver, potatoes, mushrooms?
What would you recommend for copper now? Still liver? For around 5-6 months I have had a veryhigh zinc to copper ratio (basically 20:1) from eating a lot of lamb/beef. I get oxalate problems from cocoa and mushrooms dry me out badly.

youngsinatra

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals