Cortinon And Stressnon

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by Lizb, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Lizb

Lizb Member

I'm taking these.

5-6 drops - morning and evening
    6 drops StressNon - midday

No relief from hot flushes so far - about four days of use so far. No effects so far except a flushed pink face on the first day of starting StressNon.

I'm more tired than usual. Having to rest in the afternoons. Sleep isn't really an option as the flushes come so often I'm jarred awake/aroused from rest by the hot flush adrenaline.

Any advice please? I will of course gradually increase StressNon each day upto the 12 drops.

I need sleep.

Thanks in advance.

2. Uncaged

Uncaged Member

Any further developments, or updates? I too get flushing of the skin and am jolted awake

3. OP
    Lizb

Lizb Member

Unfortunately no relief. I stopped both StressNon and Cortinon.
    I have discovered that too much white sugar is very unhelpful particularly for the night time, so have cut back on that almost entirely.
    My sleep is better in as much as the nights where I flush so much that sleep is at best two hours in total, have gone.
    A good night for me is waking every two hours and going back to sleep pretty quickly. I'm getting those enough to keep me sane.
    Along way to go for me.

4. Uncaged

Uncaged Member

Have you tried Uridine Monophosphate? I tried that based on a recommendation from Nathan's book (F**k Portion Control) and it worked wonders. Only issue is I had to cut the dose in half, a full 300+mg was making me drowsy into the next day. I take 50-100mg and went from 30 mins to 2 hours of sleep to a pretty solid 6-7 hours.

5. OP
    Lizb

Lizb Member

No. Never heard of it! Thanks for that and I will look into it. Glad you're getting some sleep.

6. Uncaged

Uncaged Member

It's pricey. I picked up the health natura with 10mg scoop. Thanks. Hope you have similar results

7. Uncaged

Uncaged Member

8. Kennya

Kennya Member

When are you taking your uridine? I was thinking of giving it a try.