Cortinon And Stressnon

Lizb

I'm taking these.

5-6 drops - morning and evening
6 drops StressNon - midday

No relief from hot flushes so far - about four days of use so far. No effects so far except a flushed pink face on the first day of starting StressNon.

I'm more tired than usual. Having to rest in the afternoons. Sleep isn't really an option as the flushes come so often I'm jarred awake/aroused from rest by the hot flush adrenaline.

Any advice please? I will of course gradually increase StressNon each day upto the 12 drops.

I need sleep.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Uncaged

I'm taking these.

5-6 drops - morning and evening
6 drops StressNon - midday

No relief from hot flushes so far - about four days of use so far. No effects so far except a flushed pink face on the first day of starting StressNon.

I'm more tired than usual. Having to rest in the afternoons. Sleep isn't really an option as the flushes come so often I'm jarred awake/aroused from rest by the hot flush adrenaline.

Any advice please? I will of course gradually increase StressNon each day upto the 12 drops.

I need sleep.

Thanks in advance.

Any further developments, or updates? I too get flushing of the skin and am jolted awake

OP
Lizb

Lizb

Any further developments, or updates? I too get flushing of the skin and am jolted awake
Unfortunately no relief. I stopped both StressNon and Cortinon.
I have discovered that too much white sugar is very unhelpful particularly for the night time, so have cut back on that almost entirely.
My sleep is better in as much as the nights where I flush so much that sleep is at best two hours in total, have gone.
A good night for me is waking every two hours and going back to sleep pretty quickly. I'm getting those enough to keep me sane.
Along way to go for me.

Uncaged

I have discovered that too much white sugar is very unhelpful particularly for the night time, so have cut back on that almost entirely.
My sleep is better in as much as the nights where I flush so much that sleep is at best two hours in total, have gone.
A good night for me is waking every two hours and going back to sleep pretty quickly. I'm getting those enough to keep me sane.
Along way to go for me.

Have you tried Uridine Monophosphate? I tried that based on a recommendation from Nathan's book (F**k Portion Control) and it worked wonders. Only issue is I had to cut the dose in half, a full 300+mg was making me drowsy into the next day. I take 50-100mg and went from 30 mins to 2 hours of sleep to a pretty solid 6-7 hours.

OP
Lizb

Lizb

Have you tried Uridine Monophosphate? I tried that based on a recommendation from Nathan's book (F**k Portion Control) and it worked wonders. Only issue is I had to cut the dose in half, a full 300+mg was making me drowsy into the next day. I take 50-100mg and went from 30 mins to 2 hours of sleep to a pretty solid 6-7 hours.
No. Never heard of it! Thanks for that and I will look into it. Glad you're getting some sleep.

Uncaged

No. Never heard of it! Thanks for that and I will look into it. Glad you're getting some sleep.

It's pricey. I picked up the health natura with 10mg scoop. Thanks. Hope you have similar results

Kennya

When are you taking your uridine? I was thinking of giving it a try.

sunny

Along way to go for me.
Did you find a solution to your sleep issues?

OP
Lizb

Lizb

Did you find a solution to your sleep issues?
Not yet.

I seem to have settled recently to two hour wakings with a quick return sleep. This is an improvement. My sleep feels more restorative too.

I've also stopped going to the toilet at night. Yippee.

I've started taking T3. The settling described above is since starting the T3. I'm still not convinced on the dosage needed so I'm experimenting on a very low dose at the moment.

I cannot see any difference with progesterone.

However I'm having a break for a week from progest-e and will trial vaginal progest-e with cortinon combined with a week's break each month to see if that changes anything.

How are you doing for sleep?

OP
Lizb

Lizb

@Lizb have you tried cypro and the usual magnesium for sleep?
Magnesium yes although not consistently.

Cyproheptadine - I have a varied experience and not very confident with it. I think I've decided that it causes my lungs to become too productive with mucous - I have lung disease unfortunately.....

I might be able to work out an acceptable dose though at some point.

sunny

Not yet.

I seem to have settled recently to two hour wakings with a quick return sleep. This is an improvement. My sleep feels more restorative too.

I've also stopped going to the toilet at night. Yippee.

I've started taking T3. The settling described above is since starting the T3. I'm still not convinced on the dosage needed so I'm experimenting on a very low dose at the moment.

I cannot see any difference with progesterone.

However I'm having a break for a week from progest-e and will trial vaginal progest-e with cortinon combined with a week's break each month to see if that changes anything.

How are you doing for sleep?
It was perfect until 4 days ago. Now waking every 2 hours. Had this once before but cured it with Progest-e. I had Been of a regular cycle of Progest-e because of irregular cycle. Then just ignored when I should cycle and took Progest-e two weeks on, two weeks off. Not sure what is happening now. 🤔 . Maybe on Progest-e a week two long, busy at this time of year and lose track. Tried milk with sugar before bed lady night, that did not help. Trying aspirin tonight, and going off Progest-e for two weeks.

Peater

Magnesium yes although not consistently.

Cyproheptadine - I have a varied experience and not very confident with it. I think I've decided that it causes my lungs to become too productive with mucous - I have lung disease unfortunately.....

I might be able to work out an acceptable dose though at some point.
Forgot to say, OJ with sodium bicarbonate in it really helps me sleep - it fizzes up so you have to be quick. About half a teaspoon of SB is what I use, then a dash of OJ to knock as much of it back as I can, then further OJ to rinse the glass.

If even cypro is doing nothing, that and a final cigarette will do the trick for me.

OP
Lizb

Lizb

Two nights ago I slept from 10pm to 2am was then awak for probably one and a half hours then woke at 5.30am (didn't go back to sleep).

I had no hot flush between 10pm and 5.30am.

I'm guessing it's ten years since that happened.

How this happened I have no idea.

Back to normal wakings last night.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals