3 Years Of Semi Peating, Full On It Now

mjs

Hello everybody,

I'm more then sure I've posted on this forum before, but when I asked for a pass through my email I was led to this "new" account. Anyway;

It's been almost 3 years ago that I have been introduced with "Peating", first through Matt Stone his Eat for Heat (yeah I know...). Which I tried full on almost a month, and then it went downhill. But it was a relief after the "healthy diets" I was following by experts for my IBS aka Internal bull****?
After that I've been looking into the actual real advice from Ray Peat, through this board and other sites and interviews. Gradually using ideas in my own diet over those years. Learned allot about the mineral ratio's, vitamines etc.
But in some way it just wasn't working for me.
As I felt my Liver was too weak to handle the sugar etc. I went on Liver flushing for the past year and a half.
As a side note through out those years I've been also detoxing allot through alternative methods against Lyme and a bunch of Co-infections.

16 Flushes further I'm quite well actually, doing a whole lot more activity then before and been eating a whole lotta carbs: first potatoes, then mainly rice and then craving more fruits fruits fruits fruits, for the variety some oats and buckweat and some nuts for protein. That has been my staple for the past half year and taking Great Lakes Gelatine most of the time (using that for 3 years now). In between I took some beef liver now and then, and poured some sugar and honey in the mix. After my flush a week ago I became really hungry and I couldn't fill it with rice and fruit. Bought a big jar of Peanutbutter cause I was craving it hard.

So I went all the way the past days. Crono says I've been eating 3500-4000 calories atleast everyday (where I've been around 2000- 2500 for the past year, and don't get me started about before).
Yesterday I've been to the farm to get some raw milk and goat milk (taking that every 2 months for a few days to get a boost), stored some extra in plastic bottles for the freezer this time. And a new stock of liver (+some ribeye just for the taste) from the lovely grassfedded cows in that place.

Last night was quite the thrill, at so much after dinner, and I couldn't sleep because of craving (not my usual problem), went back to bed with a spoon in a jar of honey, salt and the leftover pineapple. Didnt slept in a straight line, but was steady awake at 7:30 :)

I've been in a real bad state for a long time, where I learned a whole lot from. There is a huge beast inside and it's finally coming out after 31 years. The whole past years really toughed me up in many ways. And its all coming full circle now. The damned estrogen..

As I really feel things are going into a speed up lately, I'm wondering what else I could do to support this proces.

Next to:
Great Lakes every morning and before bed with a spoon of honey
Vitamine D3 3-4 drops every now and then, It's summer now in the Netherlands so Im getting the sun.
Vitamine K (been taking Life Extensions Super K Complex) for the past 2/3 months

As I craved the Peanutbutter I think I might be in need for Vit E (and prob. protein), and as Im going back to low Pufa. But I've been reading quite the stories about Vitamine E, any advice what to take and in which dose?

Anyway I'm off to my Haagen Dasz now, 4100 calories and still hungry, curious how it's going to taste.

edit: don't worries I'm getting my veggies, I didn't noted them because there are simply not that special and important for me anymore ;) besides the holy carrot offcourse!

Rivka

Thanks for sharing smid. What does the liver flush you did involve?

OP
M

mjs

Thanks for sharing smid. What does the liver flush you did involve?
I've done the Liver and Galbladder Flush by the book of Andreas Moritz;
http://www.whale.to/c/andreas.moritz.-.the.amazing.liver.cleanse.pdf (old version of the book, the newer version has more alternatives/options)
it's mainly 6 days no animal protein (only butter) and apple juice or Malic Acid powder. This is to stimulate the bile flow and soften junk that has been stuck in the liver.

Then on the 6th day, only breakfast and lunch, no eating after 2:00, at 6 you take Epsom salt, to open and relax the bile ducts. Especially the first times allot of stuff comes out of it al ready. 2 hours later you take another glass of epsom salts and then before 10:00 you take a mixture of Olive Oil and fresh Grapefruit or OJ with lemon, and go straight to bed. The next morning at 6 o clock you take the epsom salt again and then it's party time.
It's important to either have done a Colonic or used Oxy Powder (mainly used this) before and after the flush. To make sure nothing get's trapped there.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals