Sweating and working in sunlight heals

FoodForeal

Sun has been what I'm missing. It feels good, makes me feel like searching for missing nutrients wasn't very important. You should spend an hour outside in the sun every day feeling hot and sweaty and maybe even working and/or playing. It's unnatural to work, live, play, sleep, eat indoors (infrared ultraviolet darkness) so much. School is mostly indoors too which is just another way it is unhealthy, and prepares you for doing the same throughout the rest of your life. If you have a job where you work indoors and then come home too tired to go outside into the sun, consider getting a much lesser paying job (or the same or more if you're fortunate) that will support your basic needs but allow you to work outside in the sun for a decent amount of time instead of having to cart yourself outside every day after work to check it off your health checklist. Eating peaty you don't have to worry as much about sunburn either so you can just enjoy soaking in the sun.

joaquin

I am one hundred percent in agreement! Man needs to be out in the sun. I have been preaching this to my family for years.

aniciete

I also agree. My health was the best last summer when working on cars outside all day in 90-100 degree weather. Since winter, my body has been craving the heat again.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I’ve had the same experience. Time outdoors has always had a huge impact on my health.

Gânico

Yes, why do you think humanity have always worshipped the sun? It heals. People have been tricked to avoid it by the depopulation cult

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals