My Stack - Times of Day to Take, and How Often?

Gawain

Hello everyone of Ray Peat Forum! Long time lurker, first time poster. I recently bought a good few supplements from Idealabs and was curious as to what my schedule for be with all of them. I bought TocoVit, Kuinone, Pansterone, Energin and Calcirol. This is not my first stack; I previously used Idealabs' EstroBan and Health Natura's B Complex Tincture to decent success, just taking them together once a day whenever I got around to it. I'd like to make this next stack much more regimented however. What I've gathered so far, from research and gut feeling - and correct me/clarify if I'm wrong - is that taking Kuinone and Pansterone together is worth a shot (I will try them topically on the testicles, but am open to ideas as where else to apply them), that I shouldn't take Vit E with Vit K (or take fat solubles together in general), and that topical application is superior. I also take Aspirin, 1-2 325mg pills a day, if that is important. Other than that, I could really use advice on how often to take these supps, what time of day, dosages, and best methods/places to apply them. Apologies if I come off a bit scatterbrained and thank you all in advance. :grin

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals