Ray Peat On The USA Being Inside The Mossad

yerrag

This thread would be half the length if the pointless who is anti-what was taken out.

We are in the post-anti era. It doesn’t matter what anti you are, everybody is anti-something. So what if @michael94 is antisemite? Is @OldMan being anti-anti-semite, which he clearly is, any better? Why isn’t anyone calling him out on it?

For example I’m anti-neighbour. I mean I don’t care who you are or what color of skin or religion you are (though admittedly being black or muslim doesn’t help...though every white person feels that way) just the fact you live in my proximity is enough for me to be anti-you. Does that make me a bad a guy? Maybe. But so what?

Anti means you don’t like something. Everybody is entitled to dislike whatever they want, it’s called plurality of opinions, one of the signs of a free society.
What?

If you're my neighbor, it bothers me that you're anti-neighbor. It matters also that if you're anti-Muslim and that you're anti-black. Especially if I'm a Muslim and I'm black. And that I have you as a neighbor. If all my neighbors are like you, I would not want to stay in that neighborhood.

Can you explain what you mean by a world that is post anti-? It doesn't seem to me that it is post- if there is still a lot of anti-'s around, as that is the state you're describing.

Or are you saying that it doesn't matter anymore if there are anti-isms? That people are now evolved well enough to think that it' s just ok to be anti- because it is all about freedom. The freedom to be anti- being part of that freedom?

LeeLemonoil

I think he sais that in a democratic, liberal state with rule of law (for sake of argument: the ideal Post-war secular western society that never existed but we were all taught it did)
you are allowed and free to think black people are inferior to whites, Muslims are a archaic, uncivilized bunch, gays are perverts... as Long as you abide to the law. That doesn’t mean you can expect no opposition to your stances in debate she discussion- but you also can be sure that nobody will hurt or kill you or take your property because of your opinions.

yerrag

I think he sais that in a democratic, liberal state with rule of law (for sake of argument: the ideal Post-war secular western society that never existed but we were all taught it did)
you are allowed and free to think black people are inferior to whites, Muslims are a archaic, uncivilized bunch, gays are perverts... as Long as you abide to the law. That doesn’t mean you can expect no opposition to your stances in debate she discussion- but you also can be sure that nobody will hurt or kill you or take your property because of your opinions.
That makes perfect sense. No one can be forced to be something they're not. No matter how noble the goal. Just as long as they do so in a way where other people's freedoms are not violated.

Minimal

Close enough. Just for the record I don't think dislinking someone equals to me thinking of them being inferior. Why does superiority always have to enter the equation of dislike or hate? I'm pretty sure there are plenty of black people or muslims that are as individuals superior to me. Of course there are.

A blanket dislike is an emotional perogative that I think I'm entitled to, but positioning a whole group as above or under is a factual assumption that is of course nonsense.

LeeLemonoil

@Minimal

You, I got that Point top from what you wrote, didn’t mean to distort your message.

I like my prejudices and being morose towards some abstract groups too. Not the neighbours but others. But maybe that’s exactly because I don’t defaulted think in superior / inferior or harbour extermination-fantasies.
That’s way more normal and healthy than the voke virtue-preachers. If they could as they secretly crave: impose their dystopia on everyone - they would eliminate you without hesitation.
I wouldn’t.
Live and let live - not in a infantile, fictive utopian brotherhood and harmony of all, but in deliberate, conscious tolerance of the many shortcomings and miserable traits we have as humans. If you don’t like how your neighbor cleans his car or garden or if he doesn’t at all - that’s alright.
And if you despise entire societies that don’t even managed to have cars and yards on order - that’s allright too. As long as there is a minimal consent that everybody had the obligation to work broadly in the director of coexistence and a maintainable equilibrium of Ressources and power. Which is a very broad spectrum

Welcome to the world of double speak, where up is down and down is up and nazis are only fighting for “freedom” of speech.
Lol, it’s certainly a surreal experience watching them rationalize their bigotry. I especially loved @Yerrag’s mental gymnastics to explain away Ray’s statement that the CIA is controlling MOSSAD.

It's amusing to see these common anti-Jewish disinfo memes repeated on this forum over and over; Obviously the result of watching too many YouTube videos. “We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.” Former CIA Director William Casey.

If anyone wants to hear another side, here is a good book that gets into the real relationship between the Western intelligence agencies and the Jews and Israel. Im sure you can find a free pdf of it as well.

https://www.amazon.com/Secret-War-Against-Jews-Espionage/dp/0312156480

Last edited:

LUH 3417

Lol, it’s certainly a surreal experience watching them rationalize their bigotry. I especially loved @Yerrag’s mental gymnastics to explain away Ray’s statement that the CIA is controlling MOSSAD.
“I am simply putting people who like to drink the blood of children together in the same group for the purpose of making a point”

michael94

@Minimal

You, I got that Point top from what you wrote, didn’t mean to distort your message.

I like my prejudices and being morose towards some abstract groups too. Not the neighbours but others. But maybe that’s exactly because I don’t defaulted think in superior / inferior or harbour extermination-fantasies.
That’s way more normal and healthy than the voke virtue-preachers. If they could as they secretly crave: impose their dystopia on everyone - they would eliminate you without hesitation.
I wouldn’t.
Live and let live - not in a infantile, fictive utopian brotherhood and harmony of all, but in deliberate, conscious tolerance of the many shortcomings and miserable traits we have as humans. If you don’t like how your neighbor cleans his car or garden or if he doesn’t at all - that’s alright.
And if you despise entire societies that don’t even managed to have cars and yards on order - that’s allright too. As long as there is a minimal consent that everybody had the obligation to work broadly in the director of coexistence and a maintainable equilibrium of Ressources and power. Which is a very broad spectrum
That's the problem, we are not allowed to "live and let live". Wanting to be left alone is considered hate. Is living around people who want to be left alone a basic human right? And frustration from this absurdity is seen as an ex post facto justification for the illegitimacy of wanting to be left alone in the first place. Good then. America is getting exactly what it deserves

LeeLemonoil

Sorry for all the typos and out of place words - I don’t watch the auto-correct garbage that comes from writing in 3 languages all the time

@michael94
That’s a good analysis, I agree.

yerrag

@Minimal

I wouldn’t.

There are merits to being together with people who think and act like you, and to staying away from people who don't think and act like you.

It's more natural in that that's the order of the natural world. Apes among apes. Dolphins among dolphins. Wolves among wolves. There's nothing outside the manipulated and contrived that involves sheep being among wolves, or wolves among sheep.

Even among people of the same culture and even among siblings, there is such a thing about being always in a state of disagreement, where finally the parties just mutually decide to stay away from each other for sanity's sake. Imagine living with a spouse where everything each of you say is subject to a round of explanation in order to clear a misinterpretation of what's said. The growth of that relationship is constantly being stunted by the need to be sensitive of what one says in order not to offend the other party, not for wrong intentions but for wrong interpretations. This thing happens among the same tribe. What more when you're dealing with another tribe. Even if the other tribe hasn't come across any oppression from that tribe. And what more is there was a history of oppression between those two tribes. One would probably need to take a tribal elixir to expunge the memories of a past that can't really be wiped. It is part and parcel of that tribe's being.

So I can understand why many individuals would prefer to not be with people that don't share their natural predispositions and culture. It makes life easier for them, and every step they take isn't strained and measured and controlled . As in walking on eggshells, which seems to be the normal way people walk in a multi-racial and multi-cultural and multi-religious society. Not just in the US and in Europe. It is just as well in South Africa, in Singapore and in Malaysia. You just look at the Balkans in recent history and you can understand why Yugoslavia is no longer. You look at China and you have the Uyghurs in its west. You look at Greece and Turkey, same ancestry but different religions. And look at Iran and Saudi Arabia - one is Shia and the other is Sunni (although Wahabbist) and you wonder if they don't get along because of politics or because each believe a different kind of Islam. Look also at Russia and Ukraine, same stock but different Christian religion, one Orthodox, the other Catholic.

Contrast this with the countries where the population is predominantly homogenous in race, culture, and belief system, such as China and Japan. And countries where there is only a small minority. The small minority acts like bacteria, as bacteria knows its place when they're in a very small minority, and tries to stay within the established order as set by the majority. And they don't actually have to try. It just is and they don't have to analyze it. And there are times the minority is more prosperous, but there is no resentment among the majority. There is just a natural order to things that demagogues can't even find a reason for being.

It's enough that siblings and spouses don't agree with each other. It is hard to just be tolerant of a sibling whose reason for being is to be a constant pain in the neck from our sunrise to our own sunset. There's more to life than just trying to cope with the mix of races, cultures, and religions in your own backyard. It would be nice for each to have their own backyard, and it would be just as nice to visit them for a weekend, or a week, or a month, or a couple of years. And that can be done as a tourist or as a student. And people would very welcome visitors, as the visitors bring hard cash with them. And have come to understand another race, another culture, and another religion.

Familiarity breeds contempt, even among the same tribe. I would prefer this contempt to not be extended to other races, cultures, and religions.

If the world can go on a fun and productive game of musical chairs, where peoples can peacefully see a reset, where each can get to live among their own tribe, it would be a wonderful world again, I think.

No more the need to abolish the use of SAT scores as a basis for screening college students to prestigious universities, as currently being contrived by colleges, in order to limit Asian students from such universities. If all the students were of one race, then there is no need to go through the rigamarole of justifying colleges' planned actions. And certainly no need to have the Supreme Court validate this exercise by their tired circumlocution to satisfy elitist dictates.

No need to force a certain ratio of representation of races by corporations in their hiring practices in order to be an equal opportunity employer. Even as the EOE requirement isn't enforced in sports, where the majority of players are black. If only EOE is uniformly applied, but why bother having this when there is only one predominant race involved?

BLM asks for a black country to be carved out in the United States. On the face of it, it seems unreasonable. But when you think more about it, maybe BLM has a good point.

Drareg

Now you’re straw manning me. No one here ever said that every criticism of Israel is anti-Semitic.

@michael94 wrote that “Jews are a subversive force in every country they inhabit, unrelated to them having a state in the middle east or not” and @OldMan called him out for it. People who deny that this was an anti-Semitic statement are either ignorant to what the word means, or are clearly gas lighting. What makes it ridiculously comical is that even Michael admitted he is an anti-Semite.

Claims of anti-Semitism may have been over-used on occasion, especially with respect to criticism of Israel, but that doesn’t mean that anti-Semitism doesn’t exist and isn’t growing around the world. According to FBI statistics, Jews are by far the number one target of religious based hate crimes despite their being a tiny percent of the population.

The charge that anyone using the term anti-Semitism is trying to shut down discussion, no matter how obvious the instance of anti-Semitism, is a common strategy today to get people to stop pointing it out, and let it become more normalized. That is the real gas lighting going on.

Oldman is calling out anyone that mentions anything Jewish as being antisemitic, he is clearly gaslighting. Stop associating me with what Michael said, this is an example of a red herring, he was implying I am antisemitic by calling for haidut under my comment.

The Jewish are also the most sensitive to critiquing of their religion as we see in this thread with oldman shouting antisemitism at everyone , this is a claim of hate so it’s not surprising the reports of hate crimes are so high when people are so sensitive to criticism, Muslims in israel are victims of hate crimes far higher than the Jewish in America.
Your final paragraph is a prime example of using antisemitic labels to gaslight while claiming to be a victim of gaslighting, incredible.....

Drareg

It's amusing to see these common anti-Jewish disinfo memes repeated on this forum over and over; Obviously the result of watching too many YouTube videos. “We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.” Former CIA Director William Casey.

If anyone wants to hear another side, here is a good book that gets into the real relationship between the Western intelligence agencies and the Jews and Israel. Im sure you can find a free pdf of it as well.

https://www.amazon.com/Secret-War-Against-Jews-Espionage/dp/0312156480

Where did Peat say the CIA controls mossad ? my understating was he said they have people on the inside, all these intelligence agencies are clearly incestuous, with the free billions america gives israel every year I’m sure they have influence , you don’t seem to be able to comprehend how a dialogue amongst critical minds works.

You complain of conspiracy theories on you tube and link a book that is a conspiracy theory.

Interesting quote from William Casey , the conspiracy folks will just reply with "to learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize", they would have a field day with this thread.

yerrag

It's horseshit. CIA, if inside the Mossad, is there at best on a need to know basis.

And CIA is fed false intelligence, and used to make the US a tool of Israel's own imperialist policies.

Israel is small, just as a parasite is always small. As a parasite, it uses the energy of the host to do things the parasite wishes to do.

Drareg

children tied to an armored vehicle and used as human shields?? Really?? Where's the evidence of that? I think PUFA has rotted your fkn brain.

Interestingly people in the middle east consume a lot of PUFA daily via chickpea hummus and the like , I wonder could we correlate the below article with your pertinent insight to brain function and PUFA.

Palestinian children tortured, used as shields by Israel: U.N.

"It voiced deep concern at the “continuous use of Palestinian children as human shields and informants”, saying 14 such cases had been reported between January 2010 and March 2013 alone.

Israeli soldiers had used Palestinian children to enter potentially dangerous buildings before them and to stand in front of military vehicles to deter stone-throwing, it said.

“Almost all those using children as human shields and informants have remained unpunished and the soldiers convicted for having forced at gunpoint a nine-year-old child to search bags suspected of containing explosives only received a suspended sentence of three months and were demoted,” it said."

If this article isn’t enough for you there are plenty of videos and quick search finds them, I don’t want to link them here because your probably contacting the ADL to shut down the forum as we speak and highlighting kids being used as human shields is clearly ANTISEMITIC.

mrchibbs

You just look at the Balkans in recent history and you can understand why Yugoslavia is no longer. You look at China and you have the Uyghurs in its west. You look at Greece and Turkey, same ancestry but different religions. And look at Iran and Saudi Arabia - one is Shia and the other is Sunni (although Wahabbist) and you wonder if they don't get along because of politics or because each believe a different kind of Islam. Look also at Russia and Ukraine, same stock but different Christian religion, one Orthodox, the other Catholic.

Great examples. I am personally very fascinated by Greece and Turkey. They are virtually the same people, Turks being mostly old Byzantine Greeks who converted to Islam and Turkified over centuries. They share everything except the language and religion - the songs, the foods, the architecture etc. - yet they are so far apart.

We build so many walls between one another yet our existence on this earth is so fleeting.

mrchibbs

Interestingly people in the middle east consume a lot of PUFA daily via chickpea hummus and the like , I wonder could we correlate the below article with your pertinent insight to brain function and PUFA.

Palestinian children tortured, used as shields by Israel: U.N.

"It voiced deep concern at the “continuous use of Palestinian children as human shields and informants”, saying 14 such cases had been reported between January 2010 and March 2013 alone.

Israeli soldiers had used Palestinian children to enter potentially dangerous buildings before them and to stand in front of military vehicles to deter stone-throwing, it said.

“Almost all those using children as human shields and informants have remained unpunished and the soldiers convicted for having forced at gunpoint a nine-year-old child to search bags suspected of containing explosives only received a suspended sentence of three months and were demoted,” it said."

If this article isn’t enough for you there are plenty of videos and quick search finds them, I don’t want to link them here because your probably contacting the ADL to shut down the forum as we speak and highlighting kids being used as human shields is clearly ANTISEMITIC.

Not that I want to take the discussion that way, but Israel has the highest per capita consumption of PUFAs I think. It's really a shame, because I personally love Israel and Jewish culture, but I find it extremely hard to be positive about what they're doing in the West Bank.

Much like I want to visit Istanbul and Anatolia, but I find it very hard to give my tourist money to a country that persecutes the Kurds and will stop at nothing to prevent them from getting self-determination. And as if I needed another reason to feel bad about it, today they made Hagia Sophia into a mosque again.

I feel the same way about China, any interest I had at visiting and exploring that country is vanishing pretty quickly with the way they're dealing with Hong Kong, the South China Sea etc.

I know, in the end, the governments don't necessarily reflect the actual people. But to some extent, they typically reflect the majority of the population. So the disgust I feel for Israel's actions, I feel for Turkey's or China's or Sudan's or Myanmar's or even Egypt's treatment of its massive coptic christian minority.

Clearly I have issues with a lot of countries, but does that mean I have a prejudice or inherent hostility towards these countries (i.e. definition of antisemitism). Clearly, to ask the question is to answer it.