Please Help (Mainly Sugar Diet)

Luis aguilar

Hello everyone

Im attempting to do a mostly table sugar diet to get most of my daily calories and increase glucose metabolism. 1500plus calories/day on sugar alone

P.s Im hypothyroid (Just throwing that out there)

Reasons:
Table sugar is cheap and according to Georgi/Ray/Danny fructose is an optimal fuel for running the body

I like the idea of mainly using sugar and occasionally making OJ b/c too much orange juice can become expensive, and I dont have much to begin with.

Whats goin on:

Ive been drinking plenty of white sugar mixed in water but for some insane reason I become so incredibly stressed. Ive been listening a ton to Georgi (haidut) on youtube and he explains simple sugars that are easily digestible is prefered by the body as opposed to fat and complex carbs.

Now dont get me wrong I want to believe what he says. Yet for some reason after consuming large amounts of sugar water (divided evenly throughout the day...1/3 a cup 6 times per day) I start to feel incredibly agitated and manic.

So....my best guess so far is Ive probably depleted some sort of nutrient/vitamin/mineral thats nessecary for proper glucose metabolism? And because I keep gulfing down sugar without replenishing these nutrients is the reason for the stress?

Does anyone have any idea what sorta vitamins/nutrients ect the body needs to metabolize large amounts of plain white sugar??

I dont mind spendin some on powdered vitamins/minerals ect if itll help with my issue, overall itll be cheaper if I buy in bulk for the long run

Thank you all for the help:)

Maljam

1500 calories from white sugar isn't going to make you healthy. Eat actual food.

清貴杉山

I think that if you consume plain white sugar as your carb source you need to get a lot of nutrition of other foods,this not happen if your sugar comes from squashes gourds roots and so on,even fruit has some micronutrients.What else you eat?

YourUniverse

Lol, I did this type of thing for a month twice. Of course I also ate some regular food too, but a lot of plain, white sugar.

Didnt end well. I slept great, I was pretty happy (almost like sedated), and I gained weight.

OP
L

Luis aguilar

I think that if you consume plain white sugar as your carb source you need to get a lot of nutrition of other foods,this not happen if your sugar comes from squashes gourds roots and so on,even fruit has some micronutrients.What else you eat?
Im also eating liver (cow liver) and oysters (canned) practically daily

The liver I eat in smaller quantities daily because it has a lot of Vit A

Also Im trying to eat greens like cooked kale and cooked chard and have been daily, yet for some reason Im still stressing big time

P.s. Ive been on Tetracycline 500mg daily for 4 days now (kill gut bacteria/prevent endotoxin/prevent gut serotonin)

OP
L

Luis aguilar

1500 calories from white sugar isn't going to make you healthy. Eat actual food.
Im also going to eat veggies and other organ meats/proteins/oysters however if Georgi Dinkov and Ray are on the right track then a high sugar intake should be beneficial ?

OP
L

Luis aguilar

Lol, I did this type of thing for a month twice. Of course I also ate some regular food too, but a lot of plain, white sugar.

Didnt end well. I slept great, I was pretty happy (almost like sedated), and I gained weight.
Jamies why didnt it end well? And did you also get feelings of stress like Im experiencing on high sugar?

OP
L

Luis aguilar

Felt sedated, like too happy not wanting to do anything. Also gained weight doing it. Skin got worse/itchy and dry, Burr's disease?
That sounds terrible :/ Not really informed on Burrs disease

I did hear Georgi mention dry skin conditions like dermatitis or eczema where driven by high estrogen tho

Unfortuanetly for me Im feeling tense wishing I felt sedtaed but Im the opposite

Jessie

1500plus calories/day on sugar alone
Yeah this doesn't sound like a good idea. How many total calories are you eating daily? You could get fat really fast doing this, especially if you don't take into account your hypothyroidism, nutrient demand, and possible bacterial overgrowth. Being hypo means you're already not going to be using sugar efficiently, plain white sugar increases nutrient demand, and endotoxin keeps the stress cycle turned on.

Odds are you're going to create giant lactate storm by eating all that sugar, and this could explain why you feel agitated and manic at times. My recommendation is dial it back some, make sure you're getting good amounts of b vitamins and magnesium. Get enough choline, copper, zinc, salt, protein, calcium, A, D, K, etc. Make sure you're avoiding the big time trouble makers in the modern diet. Stuff like PUFA, phosphate, soy, gluten, carrageenan, gum, silicon dioxide, etc.

OP
L

Luis aguilar

Yeah this doesn't sound like a good idea. How many total calories are you eating daily? You could get fat really fast doing this, especially if you don't take into account your hypothyroidism, nutrient demand, and possible bacterial overgrowth. Being hypo means you're already not going to be using sugar efficiently, plain white sugar increases nutrient demand, and endotoxin keeps the stress cycle turned on.

Odds are you're going to create giant lactate storm by eating all that sugar, and this could explain why you feel agitated and manic at times. My recommendation is dial it back some, make sure you're getting good amounts of b vitamins and magnesium. Get enough choline, copper, zinc, salt, protein, calcium, A, D, K, etc. Make sure you're avoiding the big time trouble makers in the modern diet. Stuff like PUFA, phosphate, soy, gluten, carrageenan, gum, silicon dioxide, etc.
Thank you Jessie :)

Yea that seems to make a ton of sense, I was naked in front of the mirror a few hours back and was thinking "Damn Ive gained some love handles xD"

Maybe the stress is from overproduction of lactate. Ill cut down on the sugar for now, Im still going to drink sugar water tho, but increase all the nutrients youve just mentioned

Also Ive been taking Tetracycline 500mg daily for 4 days now, so I believe my endotoxin serotonin load has decreased a ton by now. .yet Im still pretty agitated so Im now considering what you mentioned the lactate storm causing me this distress

Any suggestions to prevent further lactate storm and also treat the current symptoms right now?

gately

Hello everyone

Im attempting to do a mostly table sugar diet to get most of my daily calories and increase glucose metabolism. 1500plus calories/day on sugar alone

P.s Im hypothyroid (Just throwing that out there)

Reasons:
Table sugar is cheap and according to Georgi/Ray/Danny fructose is an optimal fuel for running the body

I like the idea of mainly using sugar and occasionally making OJ b/c too much orange juice can become expensive, and I dont have much to begin with.

Whats goin on:

Ive been drinking plenty of white sugar mixed in water but for some insane reason I become so incredibly stressed. Ive been listening a ton to Georgi (haidut) on youtube and he explains simple sugars that are easily digestible is prefered by the body as opposed to fat and complex carbs.

Now dont get me wrong I want to believe what he says. Yet for some reason after consuming large amounts of sugar water (divided evenly throughout the day...1/3 a cup 6 times per day) I start to feel incredibly agitated and manic.

So....my best guess so far is Ive probably depleted some sort of nutrient/vitamin/mineral thats nessecary for proper glucose metabolism? And because I keep gulfing down sugar without replenishing these nutrients is the reason for the stress?

Does anyone have any idea what sorta vitamins/nutrients ect the body needs to metabolize large amounts of plain white sugar??

I dont mind spendin some on powdered vitamins/minerals ect if itll help with my issue, overall itll be cheaper if I buy in bulk for the long run

Thank you all for the help:)

This is, far and away, the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read on a health forum. Well done!

I wouldn’t even know where to begin with advising you. Stop doing things that make you feel worse. That would be a good start.

Also, if you think eating the majority of your calories from sugar is healthy, you need to re-evaluate literally everything you know about nutrition. I don’t care who told you what on a podcast.

Good luck.

PS - If this is a troll, you are my hero.

Jessie

@Luis aguilar Thiamine, magnesium, riboflavin, niacinamide, and biotin can all help. Eating enough calcium too. You want to keep glycolisis low, LDH low, PDK low, and PDH high. This will ensure pyruvate keeping getting converted into acetyl-CoA.

You could probably meet most of these needs by eating liver, oysters, kale broth, dairy, and brewers yeast.

A daily carrot and occasional charcoal use will keep your bacterial load low.

Again, it's really hard to say how much of these nutrients you'd need. 1,500 calories from pure sugar is roughly 400 grams of sugar, not including other sources of carbs, proteins, and fats you're consuming. Are you eating other carbohydrates? Shoot for about 400 grams of total carbs a day, including your added white sugar. If you're eating a lot of fat consider lowering it some more.

OP
L

Luis aguilar

@Luis aguilar Thiamine, magnesium, riboflavin, niacinamide, and biotin can all help. Eating enough calcium too. You want to keep glycolisis low, LDH low, PDK low, and PDH high. This will ensure pyruvate keeping getting converted into acetyl-CoA.

You could probably meet most of these needs by eating liver, oysters, kale broth, dairy, and brewers yeast.

A daily carrot and occasional charcoal use will keep your bacterial load low.

Again, it's really hard to say how much of these nutrients you'd need. 1,500 calories from pure sugar is roughly 400 grams of sugar, not including other sources of carbs, proteins, and fats you're consuming. Are you eating other carbohydrates? Shoot for about 400 grams of total carbs a day, including your added white sugar. If you're eating a lot of fat consider lowering it some more.
Again thanks for the detailed help Jessie

What Ill do is lower the sugar like you said and eat potatoes or white rice to have that average amount of daily carbs (400gish)

By Kale broth, this is just boiled kale correct? And just drink the boiled water?

Lastly you mentioned lowering the fat intake, does this include coconut oil being a sat fat? I have the habit of drenching rice in coco oil it just tastes super tasty to me however if this is hindering my ability to become further glucose metabolic Ill stop, let me know :)

Doesnt the coco oil count as a antibiotic, I like to mix my coco and charcoal pills together

Jessie

Yeah, you want to drink the water. That's where most of the minerals (like magnesium) end up.

I would say all fats should be restricted, some obviously more then others. MCTs for example don't interfere with glucose oxidation as much, so they could be used a little more liberally. But generally speaking, if you're having trouble burning glucose, eating a lot of fat is just going to hinder the process more.

My advice is to correct glucose oxidation so it's running smoothly, and then you can slowly introduce more and more fat and see how you react to it. People who have good metabolic flexibility have really good glucose oxidation. People with poor metabolic flexibility tend to burn fat a lot better then they burn glucose.

No one really corrects insulin resistenece on a low carb diet, they're just removing the glucose from the diet thinking it's making them better. As soon as they go back to carbs they start swelling up again. Low carb diets are much like modern medicine, they're just treating a symptom to a much bigger problem.

OP
L

Luis aguilar

This is, far and away, the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read on a health forum. Well done!

I wouldn’t even know where to begin with advising you. Stop doing things that make you feel worse. That would be a good start.

Also, if you think eating the majority of your calories from sugar is healthy, you need to re-evaluate literally everything you know about nutrition. I
Yeah, you want to drink the water. That's where most of the minerals (like magnesium) end up.

I would say all fats should be restricted, some obviously more then others. MCTs for example don't interfere with glucose oxidation as much, so they could be used a little more liberally. But generally speaking, if you're having trouble burning glucose, eating a lot of fat is just going to hinder the process more.

My advice is to correct glucose oxidation so it's running smoothly, and then you can slowly introduce more and more fat and see how you react to it. People who have good metabolic flexibility have really good glucose oxidation. People with poor metabolic flexibility tend to burn fat a lot better then they burn glucose.

No one really corrects insulin resistenece on a low carb diet, they're just removing the glucose from the diet thinking it's making them better. As soon as they go back to carbs they start swelling up again. Low carb diets are much like modern medicine, they're just treating a symptom to a much bigger problem.
Alright Ill have to restrain the drenching of coco oil

Jessie have you had any experience with T3 supplementation?
I used to take cynoplus T3/T4 but have discovered T4 gives me bad insomnia, so Im just going to take haiduts T3 tyronene for a while see if thatll help (along with all the food and nutrition listed above)

Just not sure how to supplement T3 on its own.

You think 4mcg every 3 hours 6 times per day is ideal?

OP
L

Luis aguilar

Ill have to stop drenching my food in coco oil then....for now...

Jessie have you had any experience with thyroid?

Ive tried cynoplus T3/T4 but have found that T4 gives me terrible insomnia. So Im going to give just T3 a shot

You think 4 mcg every 3 hours 6 times daily would be a proper dosage?

Jessie

Yeah, I notice some positive effects from thyroid, but I've also had troubleshooting problems in terms of nailing down the correct dosage.

How much Cynoplus were you taking? A whole tablet is roughly the equivalent of 3 grains of NDT, so the pill should be divided into 3rds or even 4ths. I think I remember Danny saying it can even be divided into 6ths. How do you know the T4 is the culprit, have you tried T3 by itself or something? Many people actually report sleep improvement from T4 lowering TSH.

You should monitor temps, pulse, and mood. Do you hyperventilate any? What about blood work, have you had TSH, T4, rT3 measured? It's important to take all this information to give yourself the most informed depiction of your current situation. Does taking thyroid change anything in regards to these signs (mood, pulse, temp)? Thyroid can actually lower someone's pulse and temps if they were stressed before they took it.

Generally speaking, Ray has said 1-4mcgs of T3 per hour as needed is beneficial.

OP
L

Luis aguilar

Yeah, I notice some positive effects from thyroid, but I've also had troubleshooting problems in terms of nailing down the correct dosage.

How much Cynoplus were you taking? A whole tablet is roughly the equivalent of 3 grains of NDT, so the pill should be divided into 3rds or even 4ths. I think I remember Danny saying it can even be divided into 6ths. How do you know the T4 is the culprit, have you tried T3 by itself or something? Many people actually report sleep improvement from T4 lowering TSH.

You should monitor temps, pulse, and mood. Do you hyperventilate any? What about blood work, have you had TSH, T4, rT3 measured? It's important to take all this information to give yourself the most informed depiction of your current situation. Does taking thyroid change anything in regards to these signs (mood, pulse, temp)? Thyroid can actually lower someone's pulse and temps if they were stressed before they took it.

Generally speaking, Ray has said 1-4mcgs of T3 per hour as needed is beneficial.
Yea I spoke to Danny and took 1/4th a tablet of cynoplus, even 1/8th at times, after two weeks on 1/4th cynoplus I became insomnic. I stopped and slept fine two later (after stopping) This always happens again when taking cynoplus 1/8th of a tablet, but Ive tried between 1 to 3 micrograms of T3 alone and I sleep just fine

My average pulse now is 70ish
And average temp is 97.2

I do hyperventilate some, sometimes throughout the day (just from sitting still/non demanding work)

Thats why Im now on T3 alone. I feel like my body has a hard time with T4

Jessie

Hmmm, well I would definitely stick with the T3 then. Maybe give T4 another try at a later date. I think a lot of times thyroid can start working the 3rd or 4th time someone tries it. Likely because as the time as passed, the individual has became more PUFA depleted and now they're responding to it better.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals