Ray Peat On The USA Being Inside The Mossad

@21:03

Ray: Did you hear about the death of China's ambassador to Israel?
Danny: No
Georgi: Oh no, when did that happen?
Ray: A couple of weeks ago. China has been making big deals in technology with Israel, and Pompeo visited Netanyahu trying to get him to stop the deals with China. But then suddenly China's ambassador who been the agent for building infrastructure and artificial intelligence businesses, he died in his sleep at the age of 57. Just about a month after taking the office.
Georgi: It reminds me of the Iranian nuclear scientist's who basically started mysteriously dying all over the world while giving talks. It happened like maybe, close to 10 years ago. Then they found out it was Mossad agents using fake British passports that were present in the same conferences.
Ray: Ya, this assassination really implies that the US(A) is in inside the Mossad because it was absolutely against Israel's interests.
Georgi: That's actually a pretty interesting point.
Danny: That's interesting. Ok, so I've read the opposite that the Mossad has infiltrated the CIA, but you're saying it is the other way around?
Ray: Aha, probably both
Danny: Hahahahaha
Georgi: The same agency, it's just different branches across the world, right?
Ray: Yeah.

So if the USA is inside the Mossad as Ray mentioned, and Mossad has not infiltrated the CIA in which Danny thought, and the Mossad + CIA are the same agency as Georgi mentions, then who is at the top controlling the world through the national intelligence agencies?

LeeLemonoil

I’ve no clue but chronologically and also logically it is unfeasible the Mossad controls US intelligence. Vice versa it’s at least feasible (but I don’t claim that it is so)

Mossad was founded decades after US intelligence agencies were already established.
The Mossad and the state of Israel were founded with assistance of the USA.
The USA are the much bigger imperial power with clear strategy to influence its allies.

What’s more, the „Mossad Controlling CIA“ narrative is likely bull****-talk by anti-semites to blame Jews for everything / trying to dominate the world

thomas00

Israel doesn't do anything without the green light from the US. It's a client state, even though groups like AIPAC can sometimes wield influence and humiliate the white house

YUPEATER

I also believe they are just intelligence branches of the same international banking cartel.

I’ve no clue but chronologically and also logically it is unfeasible the Mossad controls US intelligence. Vice versa it’s at least feasible (but I don’t claim that it is so)

Mossad was founded decades after US intelligence agencies were already established.
The Mossad and the state of Israel were founded with assistance of the USA.
The USA are the much bigger imperial power with clear strategy to influence its allies.

What’s more, the „Mossad Controlling CIA“ narrative is likely bull****-talk by anti-semites to blame Jews for everything / trying to dominate the world
Absolutely. Most people who think a Zionist cabal runs the world, dont even know what Zionism means. Soros, the supposed king Zionist for example, is very critical of Israel, like the rest of the libtard useful idiots.

If the jews really ran the world, the Internet wouldnt be flooded with anti Jewish disinfo, the UN wouldn't continually single out Israel, and Obama would never have been able to give Iran 2 billion in cash and a green light to the bomb.

michael94

Absolutely. Most people who think a Zionist cabal runs the world, dont even know what Zionism means. Soros, the supposed king Zionist for example, is very critical of Israel, like the rest of the libtard useful idiots.

If the jews really ran the world, the Internet wouldnt be flooded with anti Jewish disinfo, the UN wouldn't continually single out Israel, and Obama would never have been able to give Iran 2 billion in cash and a green light to the bomb.
I agree that being against Zionism is a weak stance ignoring the problem. Jews are a subversive force in every country they inhabit, unrelated to them having a state in the middle east or not.

Drareg

The intelligence agencies have an incestuous relationship, they are all infiltrating each other hence their kind policy with each other around spies.
We are seeing the rise of private intelligence agencies on top of this, the elites are obsessed with this.

They make most of their money in the black market, this market is worth trillions, the money laundering banks assists them in processing the money. This money gives the immense influence in society like controlling media outlets, meaning and information.

Drareg

The Hegelian dialectic is used in many of these situations , you wouldn’t expect them to be open about their goals and have a coherent public narrative, it’s not how it works at that level of society. It’s what the UN don’t single out is what you look for, the UN are the same group who tried to cover up the child prostitution rampant in very zone it goes into to, UN staff are heavily involved ,it’s highly likely the Iran/Israel narrative is another dialectic, if they were really arch enemies they wouldn’t still do deals with each other. Look around and you will find the evidence.
The UN is a sink for public discontent ,creates the illusion these organizations are taking care of the problems so it diffuses joe public’s anger, these sinks are everywhere in societies until people loose trust in them.

Soros may not be a Zionist or part of a mega group like les Wexner et al but where he puts his money suggests he has delusions of a contemporary form of communism and is close to Russia who are in bed with Israel and China.

The most important goal this lot have though is to keep the public narrative away from the financial system/social class and how it works.

pauljacob

I'm alarmed and dismayed that Danny and Georgi are goading Dr. Peat into speculative conspiracy news and chats. This will impact Dr. Peat's reputation as a leading source for health and longevity research provided through sound Biochemical science. This also will impact the integrity of this forum when it allows National Enquirer type idle gossip to pollute this forum which is generally considered an avant garde health portal.

OldMan

I'm alarmed and dismayed that Danny and Georgi are goading Dr. Peat into speculative conspiracy news and chats. This will impact Dr. Peat's reputation as a leading source for health and longevity research provided through sound Biochemical science. This also will impact the integrity of this forum when it allows National Enquirer type idle gossip to pollute this forum which is generally considered an avant garde health portal.
I agree 100 percent. Danny Roddy and Georgi are polluting their YouTube talks when goading Dr. Peat as they do. @haidut

OldMan

I agree that being against Zionism is a weak stance ignoring the problem. Jews are a subversive force in every country they inhabit, unrelated to them having a state in the middle east or not.
@michael94 this forum is about Dr. Peat's science. Your Antisemitic remark is unwelcome. Take it elsewhere. @haidut

Gone Peating

How is talking about Mossad anti-Semitic? Is criticizing the CIA anti-American? Is criticizing the KGB racist against Ruskies??

lampofred

Don't care about what people on the forum talk about but +1 about the talks with Danny and Georgi

How is talking about Mossad anti-Semitic? Is criticizing the CIA anti-American? Is criticizing the KGB racist against Ruskies??

The key word is speculative.

In the past whenever Dr. Peat talked about conspiracy stuff it seemed like he had focused, key points that he wanted to make, but with these convos he's pushed with all sorts of over-the-top questions in an overly-casual way that ends up sounding like "speculative, idle gossip" as pauljacob put it.

Not against conspiracy talk at all, Danny Roddy's shorter talks with Dr. Peat about CIA and stuff were excellent, but this sounds a bit like drunk uncle at the dinner table talk.

(I still love the videos though and I appreciate Danny Roddy for doing them and I'll keep watching them.)

Last edited:

mrchibbs

I for one quite enjoyed Ray’s comments about being against Israeli policies for decades, sometimes I feel the curse with him being Ray Peat is that people will extract isolated quotes from his interviews, and it contributes to reductionism and poor portrayal of his real understanding of the topic. He’s not against the existence of the state of Israel, he’s against the policies which have aimed at the full annexation of the West Bank for decades. The problem has always been the occupation and the settlements, and the frankly racist mindset of the Jewish extremists, which have taken control of the government since the death of Rabin in 1995.

Ray is well versed in all these topics, but it’s not necessarily Danny and Georgi’s fields of expertise so I feel like Ray’s opinion may get misinterpreted and reduced down to a few isolated quotes.

Last edited:

mrchibbs

OldMan

Why do you keep tagging haidut, he’s got nothing to do with these comments?
He needs to be made aware that these comments are being made.

m
said:
Why do you keep tagging haidut, he’s got nothing to do with these comments?

mrchibbs

He needs to be made aware that these comments are being made.

m
said:

No he doesn’t, haidut is just a member here. He’s not the admin. If you feel like the comment is out of place, report it for moderation, don’t tag haidut.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals