How Much Vitamin E?

BBRP

[video][/video]

Matt Blackburn is telling people to take 3200ius of vitamin E a day. He mentions studies where they gave those amounts to people and the studies never mentioned any negative effects from doing so.

I had been taking 1600ius of vitamin E a day and didn’t notice anything negative.

Then I was on this forum and saw that Georgi Dinki guy saying to only take 100-200 ius of vitamin e a WEEK

And other people were saying not to take it because it will deplete your vitamin K and you’ll bleed to death and deplete your sodium and all this stuff...

So what’s the truth?

How would a healthy vitamin be negative?

Seems like in all areas of natural health there are people who say things that completely contrast each other.

-DHA is amazing.
-DHA is a poison

-vitamin E will cure all your problems
-vitamin e will kill you

-vitamin D will protect you from cancer and mental health problems and keep your immune system strong
-vitamin D will make you fat and give you kidney stones and kill you

-vitamin A will make your eyes healthy and your body strong
-vitamin A is the cause of every problem in the entire world and it’s not actually a vitamin and it will kill you

-meat is inflammatory and the cause of all problems
-meat is anti inflammatory and it should be the only thing you eat.

It’s all so frustrating. Makes you want to just say screw it and eat like a peon and just let the mainstream medical establishment run your life so you can be mindless just like how most old people are lmao

MaxMaximus

With foods and supplements it boils down to what works for you individually. I know healthy people that can eat whatever and I know healthy people that can't eat whatever...basically some ***t works for others and some ***t doesn't for a myriad of reasons. I'd be wary of anyone saying "Hey, I take (x amount) of (supplement) and it works AMAZING for my (health issue)"...simply because it works for them and their body chemistry has nothing to do with yours.

Kingpinguin

Why would you assume its healthy to it way above natural levels? Or avoid certain foods/compounds to all cost even though they are found in nature. Why does everything have to be 1000% or complete avoidance?
No one has the answer that’s why theres so many people making money on health products and also so many people suffering with health problems.
My best tip for you would be not to listen to other people what they say you should do.
If I say eat 300 grams coconut oil per day you get great results. Would you instantly start doing that?
The logical think would be to look at the evidence. Does the person have any evidence to back their claims up or is it all just made up B S. In many cases it is made up B S. Dont listen to other people. Read studies. Educate yourself. Be critical and skeptical.
Learn to think for yourself and dont follow other people.
Haidut and Ray Peat actually promotes that.
They still share information usually backing it up. But the encourage knowledge and understanding the underlying mechanics to why this would work.
Its like someone telling you sugar is poison. Do you believe that statement considering what we know about the biological role of glucose?
Thats up to you. Same with every other question.
You have to determine the truth by using common sense and looking at things through a logical perspective. Does it make sense we should consume tons of PUFA? Etc etc etc.....

Kingpinguin

[video][/video]

Matt Blackburn is telling people to take 3200ius of vitamin E a day. He mentions studies where they gave those amounts to people and the studies never mentioned any negative effects from doing so.

I had been taking 1600ius of vitamin E a day and didn’t notice anything negative.

Then I was on this forum and saw that Georgi Dinki guy saying to only take 100-200 ius of vitamin e a WEEK

And other people were saying not to take it because it will deplete your vitamin K and you’ll bleed to death and deplete your sodium and all this stuff...

So what’s the truth?

How would a healthy vitamin be negative?

Seems like in all areas of natural health there are people who say things that completely contrast each other.

-DHA is amazing.
-DHA is a poison

-vitamin E will cure all your problems
-vitamin e will kill you

-vitamin D will protect you from cancer and mental health problems and keep your immune system strong
-vitamin D will make you fat and give you kidney stones and kill you

-vitamin A will make your eyes healthy and your body strong
-vitamin A is the cause of every problem in the entire world and it’s not actually a vitamin and it will kill you

-meat is inflammatory and the cause of all problems
-meat is anti inflammatory and it should be the only thing you eat.

It’s all so frustrating. Makes you want to just say screw it and eat like a peon and just let the mainstream medical establishment run your life so you can be mindless just like how most old people are lmao

besides this guy might be right. It all boils down to how much PUFA have you eaten your whole life. How much is stored etc. Again you have to make your mind up if thoses doses are necessary for you.

also how legit is this guy? Is he a scientist? Or is he just a selfproclaimed youtuber wanting to get followers or something. You dont know.
I dont like him just from watching the video. Hes very forcefull. Like YOU HAVE TO DO THIS. THROW FRIENDS OILS IN THE BIN. BE EXTREME!!!
Reminds me of vegans.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals