What excuse can I use to get a medical exemption to avoid chest X-rays?

OP
Sexypizza

Sexypizza

Update: Things, unfortunately, but not surprisingly did not work out. I got the TB blood test back and it was negative. Meaning I DONT have any TB. The private doctor also wrote a report stating that I do not have any health issues, including TB, and that I'm fit to work.

I took the report and the blood test results back to the government doctors. They got angry and refused to accept me for the job without an X-ray despite me not having any TB (Kind of insane if you ask me). They said a chest X-ray is protocol and I must follow it if I want the job even if I don't have TB. I told them that the blood test is more accurate than the X-ray at diagnosing TB and that I'm also willing to get an MRI if they wanted which is also clearer than an X-ray. They still refused and said that I must follow the protocol regardless of what other tests say.

However, they said that if I can prove that I have a contraindication that proves X-rays are genuinely harmful to me and that my private doctor can vouch for me, on the phone, that I really have this contraindication. Then they might accept me without a chest X-ray. But I would still have to talk to a "Medical council" afterwards to convince them that I cant do an X-ray.

So I talked to the private doctor again and explained the situation. He refused to vouch for me and said that I should just take the X-ray because its too much effort at this point :confused:

---

So I was about to give up and just do it but then I realized that I could probably give the government doctors an old chest X-ray if I had one, I noticed other patients bringing their own X-rays and it had no dates or signatures, so I don't think they would realize that I brought an old one if I did and they would probably just accept me after that. I realize its not really legal lol but really **** them at this point, they're kind of coercing me into it.

I was lucky enough that I did actually find an old chest X-ray that I did about 4 years ago at another hospital. but that hospital gave it to me as a CD. The doctors want it as an X-ray film. So I went around, all over the city trying to find anyone who can print the X-ray images on the CD to a film. I think I went to 5 different hospitals but no one would print it as a film. Someone told me apparently that the whole country has gone "digital" with X-rays and no one can print it anymore unless I do a new one. The only solution I have found is that I could send the contents of the CD to some companies abroad and they could print it out to film and then mail it back to me but that would take several months and I think I would lose the job at that point (but I'm not sure if there really is a time limit tbh).

So basically I'm out of options now and considering just doing the X-ray today or Sunday. And perhaps in the future if I ever need to change my job or something, I can convert the CD images to film before I do any health checks and just give them the old X-ray and avoid having to do any more X-rays in the future. At least that way I minimize any damage in the future.

This really sucks :cry:

Ben.

So it's not about TB but them making a x-ray for w/e reason ... protocol ... sounds like an issue of money to me.

The lack of common sense and empathy of these people, both your doctor and that goverment guy makes stuff unecessarily hard for you ...

Btw, is there a date on the CD? Or a date on the file/data?? Most likely there is but if not you could give them the cd or a copy of it i guess? But thats even more risky than the film.

Sorry man, tell us if you found a way to get it on film and if they bought it, or w/e comes out of this story.

OP
Sexypizza

Sexypizza

Hey, just wanted to update everyone on what happened to me.

So the job i ended up getting, after making this thread, was kinda shitty (i have to harass people about covid related bull****). That didnt sit well with me so i ended up switching to another job that doesnt involve those kinds of things.

Unfortunately, I was told that if i wanted another job i had to go through the whole Xray circus show again.

I had mostly given up at this point because I couldn't avoid it the last time and was about to go through with it until i realized that i actually still had my last Xray results with me and they were all signed and said i was great. I dont know why they let me keep it lol.

So i went to the doctor, he said go get an Xray. I was like yeah sure. Then went to my car and got the old one. Coincedentally the day i got the old Xray and the day i talked to the doctor were the same, both were on the 28th I think but the months were different. So what i did was staple the old Xray with other papers (blood tests and whatever) but in such a way where its harder to see the month but easy to see the day and that way it looks like i got it done that same day.

So i went back to the doctor and gave it to him. He saw that it was done on the 28th and was like "alright you're good to go". Signed it again ? and then sent it to my new workplace who didnt notice anything.

Now im working a new job and things are good and i havent been exposed to any unecessery radiation.

Dont give up guys. If society is coercing you into things, keep fighting, you'll find ways around it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals