Ray Peat On The USA Being Inside The Mossad

yerrag

? Look at swastika on Wikipedia, earliest known appearance 10000 bce in Ukraine. Earliest Indian 3000 bce.
I'll have a look. Thanks!

Drareg

Here's a little flashback for you:
Hillary Tells Big Oil That Environmentalism is a Russian Hoax to Wreck Economy (2016)
Sound familiar? Of course. Because the name of the game is to blame Russia on everything and set up a straw man they can tear down in their anti-Russian narrative that doesn't exist in reality.

Another good take on the Anti-Russian propaganda:
Congress Claims Russia Behind Anti-Fracking Sentiment (2018)

To be fair if countries stop their oil production they end up relying on the Russians, Russia are supporting movements in Canada ,USA and in the UK, the UK campaign was successful in stopping the fracking and now the UK will rely on Russia in some cases for oil.
If western countries continue on this path of an incoherent green strategy without looking to develop battery capacitance via research and science funding they will not meet their energy requirements, realizing this they will have to look to countries like Russia and Saudi Arabia and that has political implications, both those countries can impose sanctions on oil to the UK for example, not a good position to be in.

My hope is governments know this and played along with the green hysteria via Aspergers girl for fear of loosing popularity but will be realistic in their approach, soros funds this crap because also because he knows the situation the west will be in for oil , he basically is creating a future where he knows the outcome and can profit financially and politically.

Drareg

Here's a little flashback for you:
Hillary Tells Big Oil That Environmentalism is a Russian Hoax to Wreck Economy (2016)
Sound familiar? Of course. Because the name of the game is to blame Russia on everything and set up a straw man they can tear down in their anti-Russian narrative that doesn't exist in reality.

Another good take on the Anti-Russian propaganda:
Congress Claims Russia Behind Anti-Fracking Sentiment (2018)

While I agree the social media trolls are not enough to cause the effect it’s still evidence of them meddling, it would be naive to think Putin with financial capabilities he has access to is stupid enough to believe trolling accounts is enough to disrupt the west, the troll accounts are a supplement to indirect support of grassroots organizations via NGO’s , israel will be working with Russia on this along with other countries, an NGO can be funded via shell companies.
If you see smoke it’s reasonable to assume fire.

Don’t get me wrong the west are at this too, MI6 we’re found the be propagating against Russia via NGO’s in Germany via direct lobbying and reports sent directly to German politicians. When the files were released the majority of media outlets went into blackout mode.

boris

I'm alarmed and dismayed that Danny and Georgi are goading Dr. Peat into speculative conspiracy news and chats. This will impact Dr. Peat's reputation as a leading source for health and longevity research provided through sound Biochemical science. This also will impact the integrity of this forum when it allows National Enquirer type idle gossip to pollute this forum which is generally considered an avant garde health portal.
I agree 100 percent. Danny Roddy and Georgi are polluting their YouTube talks when goading Dr. Peat as they do. @haidut

123432.jpg

Jon2547

I agree 100 percent. Danny Roddy and Georgi are polluting their YouTube talks when goading Dr. Peat as they do. @haidut
These are three adult men that are of sound mind and it is not my business nor yours to pressure them in any way on the matters they discuss. To be quite frank, I'm less concerned about what these men are discussing than I am about your mindset. Your mindset is dangerous.