• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Solban + Cardenosine (DIY Formula)

Muckl3

This is not a bash at Haidut because I buy many of his products and I was going to buy these 2 products but I could make these myself (hopefully) for allot less money. Because budget needs to be cut down, I’m spending to much already.

If I was to make a solution just containing caffeine, niacinamide, Asprin, succinic acid, adenosine at the same doses I could make over 20 bottles (With some ingredients still left over) for £80 ($105).

So I’m going to try a solution of =

Ethanol/Distilled water
caffeine, asprin, niacinamide
Succininc acid
Adenosine (atp)
(possibly taurine)

Probably take some experimenting with how much I can get into the solution, any tips from you guys/girls would be great. If your interested in me posting details and pics of the solutions I get to work then let me know.

ddjd

If you buy Peak ATP from Swanson health. Capsule form. It's pretty much cardenosine. I just take the succinic acid with it.

aadrock

This is not a bash at Haidut because I buy many of his products and I was going to buy these 2 products but I could make these myself (hopefully) for allot less money. Because budget needs to be cut down, I’m spending to much already.

If I was to make a solution just containing caffeine, niacinamide, Asprin, succinic acid, adenosine at the same doses I could make over 20 bottles (With some ingredients still left over) for £80 ($105).

Ethanol/Distilled water
Succininc acid
Adenosine (atp)
(possibly taurine)

Probably take some experimenting with how much I can get into the solution, any tips from you guys/girls would be great. If your interested in me posting details and pics of the solutions I get to work then let me know.
Any luck on this?

James b

Also trying to think of some components to add to Solban for hair health/growth purposes. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great!
I was thinking of adding a small amount of T3?

RawEel

Ethanol/Distilled water
Succininc acid
Adenosine (atp)
(possibly taurine)

Hey I have the same issue, and I need Solban in large amounts, I can’t afford it. Can you please walk me through how to prepare it at home?

:M.-R.:B.

Has anybody made DIY solban and have crystals form? it's driving me crazy. I'm making what I think is the exact same ratio as in solban and I always get crystals. Need help bad. What's the secret. My skin is loving solban.