Solban + Cardenosine (DIY Formula)

Muckl3

This is not a bash at Haidut because I buy many of his products and I was going to buy these 2 products but I could make these myself (hopefully) for allot less money. Because budget needs to be cut down, I’m spending to much already.

If I was to make a solution just containing caffeine, niacinamide, Asprin, succinic acid, adenosine at the same doses I could make over 20 bottles (With some ingredients still left over) for £80 ($105).

So I’m going to try a solution of =

Ethanol/Distilled water
caffeine, asprin, niacinamide
Succininc acid
Adenosine (atp)
(possibly taurine)

Probably take some experimenting with how much I can get into the solution, any tips from you guys/girls would be great. If your interested in me posting details and pics of the solutions I get to work then let me know.

ddjd

If you buy Peak ATP from Swanson health. Capsule form. It's pretty much cardenosine. I just take the succinic acid with it.

aadrock

This is not a bash at Haidut because I buy many of his products and I was going to buy these 2 products but I could make these myself (hopefully) for allot less money. Because budget needs to be cut down, I’m spending to much already.

If I was to make a solution just containing caffeine, niacinamide, Asprin, succinic acid, adenosine at the same doses I could make over 20 bottles (With some ingredients still left over) for £80 ($105).

Ethanol/Distilled water
Succininc acid
Adenosine (atp)
(possibly taurine)

Probably take some experimenting with how much I can get into the solution, any tips from you guys/girls would be great. If your interested in me posting details and pics of the solutions I get to work then let me know.
Any luck on this?

golder

Also trying to think of some components to add to Solban for hair health/growth purposes. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great!
I was thinking of adding a small amount of T3?

RawEel

Ethanol/Distilled water
Succininc acid
Adenosine (atp)
(possibly taurine)

Hey I have the same issue, and I need Solban in large amounts, I can’t afford it. Can you please walk me through how to prepare it at home?

:M :B.

Has anybody made DIY solban and have crystals form? it's driving me crazy. I'm making what I think is the exact same ratio as in solban and I always get crystals. Need help bad. What's the secret. My skin is loving solban.

golder

Has anybody made DIY solban and have crystals form? it's driving me crazy. I'm making what I think is the exact same ratio as in solban and I always get crystals. Need help bad. What's the secret. My skin is loving solban.
Did you find a fix for this?

golder

I just added twice the amount of the liquid parts which works out good for me. Then I can cover more skin area and still get a serving or two.
Nice man. Could you let me know the ratios/recipe you used? I’m looking to make my own tomorrow. Sun is out in full force in the UK and I had to use 1/2 bottle today!

I don't have access to my recipes, in the middle of moving to an area with less obedient sheep bots. I just figured out ratios based on Solban then doubled the water and doubled the 95% grain alcohol.

A

Adf

Also trying to think of some components to add to Solban for hair health/growth purposes. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great!
I was thinking of adding a small amount of T3?
I have found Taurine and potassium in distilled water within a spray bottle to be working for hair growth. It's slow but noticeable imo.

Minoxidil, a common hair regrowth drug, works by enlarging the potassium channels. When those channels are restricted, commonly via inflammation and also potassium deficiency, this will cause hair follicles to shrink and lead to thinning hair and hair loss.

So taurine for healthy blood flow, and potassium for the potassium channels. Most of us are potassium deficient too so this will help. Cheap and easy.

I have found Taurine and potassium in distilled water within a spray bottle to be working for hair growth. It's slow but noticeable imo.

Minoxidil, a common hair regrowth drug, works by enlarging the potassium channels. When those channels are restricted, commonly via inflammation and also potassium deficiency, this will cause hair follicles to shrink and lead to thinning hair and hair loss.

So taurine for healthy blood flow, and potassium for the potassium channels. Most of us are potassium deficient too so this will help. Cheap and easy.
Cool. I might give that a go. What type of potassium are you using?

golder

Great idea, I’m going to try:

95% vodka
Distilled water
Niacinamide
Caffeine
Aspirin
Potassium bicarbonate
Taurine

Will they all mix pretty easily, or require vigorous shaking?

A

Adf

Great idea, I’m going to try:

95% vodka
Distilled water
Niacinamide
Caffeine
Aspirin
Potassium bicarbonate
Taurine

Will they all mix pretty easily, or require vigorous shaking?

Potassium bi-carb and taurine are incredibly soluble in water and do not require vigorous shaking.

Niacinamide may however require some shaking, moreso than the taurine potassium bi-carb, but shouldn't be too much.

As for the others, I'm not too sure as I have not tried to mix them. I'd imagine with the vodka, it shouldn't be too hard to mix in.

Be careful as shaking the bi-carb will cause some gas expansion.

golder

Potassium bi-carb and taurine are incredibly soluble in water and do not require vigorous shaking.

Niacinamide may however require some shaking, moreso than the taurine potassium bi-carb, but shouldn't be too much.

As for the others, I'm not too sure as I have not tried to mix them. I'd imagine with the vodka, it shouldn't be too hard to mix in.

Be careful as shaking the bi-carb will cause some gas expansion.
Is 20% alchohol and 80% distilled water a good ratio to dissolve all the ingredients? Or can we get away with less alcohol?

A

Adf

Is 20% alchohol and 80% distilled water a good ratio to dissolve all the ingredients? Or can we get away with less alcohol?

I'm not sure as I don't have the experience of mixing with alcohol. No harm in experimenting though.

unsubscribed

Hey Ada,

What ratio do you use? How much Taurine and how much potassium bicarb to how much distilled water?

A

Adf

Hey Ada,

What ratio do you use? How much Taurine and how much potassium bicarb to how much distilled water?

You should be able to download the pdf uploaded here...

The write-up uses 7.5g taurine and 6g of potassium bicarb (13.5g altogether) in 1L of water. Keep in mind 6g of Potassium Bicarb = roughly 2.35g of Potassium, incase you read the PDF and get confused.

Distilled water is probably best, but I use spring water. Supposedly at that ratio you should not taste too much. I don't really measure anything out like that though, I just use roughly 1 heaped teaspoon of each, with slightly less Bicarb than Taurine. It does taste salty to me so I'll also add something like a teaspoon of flavored EAA powder to taste good.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals