DIY Trandermal Or Oral Vits (due To Issues)

Muckl3

Does anyone make there own using ethanol or coconut oil.....From bulk powders or transforming say vitamin d sprays into transdermals? I know it’s possible as haiduts products work but looking for what you guys have done and found effective.

Mainly vitamin d and mk4 but would make a b supps too for random days when diet ain’t up to scratch. Only thing I make myself is a caffeine, Niacinamide, taurine topical using ethanol and a castor, coconut, ethanol topical.

I have been buying most of my supps from the states (I’m in Scotland, uk) for a long time now but whatever’s happening here ever single package from fitness supps to haiduts and others I’m getting big custom charges, sometimes more than double of the price of the product. Sorry for the rant, so looking into alternatives.

Johnathan5544

I have made transdermal a few things. Mixed with one or several of the following- DMSO, glycerol, ethanol, iso propyl alcohol, sodium nitrite (converts to nitric oxide on the skin which increases absorption massively), coconut oil.

It is possible to make liposomal products too- mix powder in water with lecithin, a little ethanol (optional), a little glycerol (optional) , blend well, put in glass jar, and sonicate in water filled jewellery cleaner for 30-60 minutes. Drink a little each day.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom