"Caffeine Salicylate" - A Novel Compound?

OP
Sativa

Sativa

Here's a great insight on succinic acid promoting steroidogenesis! (aka pregnenolone, DHEA...)
Szent-Gyorgyi found that succinic acid stimulates respiration, which might
explain why it promotes synthesis of pregnenolone and related steroids.
Ray Peat - The Generality of Adaptogens
Haidut explains:
"Succinic acid has a myriad of health effects...its main metabolic effect is the stimulation of the Krebs cycle activity...increasing ATP synthesis."
Succinic acid increases steroidogenesis in the adrenals, and possibly in the gonads as well. So, it likely raised pregnenolone/DHEA levels and possibly T. Also, given that it raises ATP synthesis rather well, and ATP is a cofactor for StAR and steroid synthesis, that contributes to better steroidogenesis too. Finally, succinic acid is both a precursor and metabolite of GABA and raising GABA sometimes has pro-dopamine and anti-serotonin effects
Re GABA –
GABA has a wide range of stress-blocking actions, including neural inhibition, progesterone promotion, and blood sugar regulation.
Additionally –
Since succinic acid safely chelates toxic heavy metals out of mitochondria, it might also safely carry copper into the mitochondria.
Succinic acid works even better when combined with methylene blue (MB) as the combination can bypass any mitochondrial damage and produce ATP/CO2 even in very sick people.
i have had a great response to BioCare's Mag succinate/Cal succinate (2:1). Nothing at all like straight succinic acid.

And a new one - fumaric acid! (forming fumarate salts)
- Fumarate is an intermediate in the Krebs cycle -
It [succinic acid] and fumaric acid are now considered to be adaptogens./QUOTE]

Cue Sodium/Calcium/Magnesium/Caffeine fumarate...

Last edited:
OP
Sativa

Sativa

Haidut explains:
"Succinic acid has a myriad of health effects... including ...increasing ATP synthesis."

"...Succinate ... stimulates respiration and helps deposit calcium in bones while taking it out of soft tissues. It simulates carbon dioxide production which increases oxygen in the body."

OP
Sativa

Sativa

Calcium Acetate is used for binding & removing excess phosphate
Calcium acetate, on a gram-per-gram basis, is about as effective as calcium carbonate as a phosphorus binder.
Ca acetate contains 25% Ca by weight, whereas Ca carbonate contains 40% Ca by weight.
...6g calcium carbonate/day, 0.4×6 = 2.4g Ca/day
...6g calcium acetate/day, 0.25×6 = 1.5g Ca/day

Last edited:

wildworld1992

Synthesis and Thermophysical Characterization of New Biologically Friendly Agmatine-Based Ionic Liquids and Salts by Experimental and Computational Approach
May 17, 2019
https://doi.org/10.1021/acssuschemeng.9b01515

For the first time, the dicationic biological molecule agmatine in the synthesis of three novel ionic liquids, agmatine ibuprofenate, agmatine salicylate, and agmatine nicotinate, as well as of six salts, agmatine citrate, agmatine ascorbate, agmatine glutamate, agmatine m-hydroxybenzoate, agmatine nitrate, and agmatine chloride, was used.
Can I mix agmatine and Aspirin together to make agmatine salicylate?

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Note - Aspirin is acetylsalicylic acid (ASA), I prefer to use salicylic acid (SA) - this avoids having an acetyl- group floating around, as well as speeding up the metabolism of SA since there's no need to remove the acetyl- group from SA.

I am mainly fueled by experimentation...i'm not really bothered about patenting anything...
btw, I don't even drink coffee!

I have been enjoying taking my diy Sodium Salicylate - especially for its anti-cortisol properties. I've also been using pure & natural Vit E oil + Squalene, olive oil derived (its a cool cholesterol precursor)
I've got 10g pure Methylene Blue arriving soon... i'm contemplating what chemistry I can do with that...
How do you make your own Sodium Salicylate?