My sweat smells like ammonia

youngsinatra

Biotin deficiency can increase serum ammonia by impairing it‘s detoxification.

OP
V

Vins7

Biotin deficiency can increase serum ammonia by impairing it‘s detoxification.
And could this be caused due to antibiotic because It kills bacteria that make biotin?
Or what use to be the main cause of biotin deficiency? I think that my diet IS really nutritious (eggs, meat, dairy...).
The truth is that my hair started falling when all the other issues started and I'm diffuse thinning without almost hairline receiding.

youngsinatra

And could this be caused due to antibiotic because It kills bacteria that make biotin?
Or what use to be the main cause of biotin deficiency? I think that my diet IS really nutritious (eggs, meat, dairy...).
The truth is that my hair started falling when all the other issues started and I'm diffuse thinning without almost hairline receiding.
Yes. I mean, that would make sense to say the least as a lot of biotin is synthesized from our gut microbiome.

mostlylurking

My health was perfect before appendix surgery and all the antibiotics that years.

Did you have any negative effect when you started with thiamine? I took around 800 mg several days in the past with magnessium and a b-complex and I had really bad effects (worse digestion, energy, histamine I think).
I did not. Dr. Costantini advised to stop all the other supplements and just take the thiamine to begin. He believed that it is easier to see the body's response to the thiamine that way. Then, after a few weeks (months?) other things can be resumed if needed. Spending some time reading on Costantini's website can be really helpful. He successfully treated thousands of Parkinson's Disease patients in Italy so he had a lot of hands on knowledge. The videos of the patients (before and after treatment) is very impressive.

The only time I had a negative reaction to thiamine hcl was when I tried to increase my dose to 2.5 grams/day. I did that one day. that night, when I was trying to go to sleep, I got zapping/shooting electrical current type pains in my thigh muscles. I went back to taking my 2 grams/day.

GTW

I would not say sulfur garlic smell. Perhaps at the hyper doses suggested here. DMSO definitely does cause sulfur taste and skin odor although itself odorless.

OP
V

Vins7

I did not. Dr. Costantini advised to stop all the other supplements and just take the thiamine to begin. He believed that it is easier to see the body's response to the thiamine that way. Then, after a few weeks (months?) other things can be resumed if needed. Spending some time reading on Costantini's website can be really helpful. He successfully treated thousands of Parkinson's Disease patients in Italy so he had a lot of hands on knowledge. The videos of the patients (before and after treatment) is very impressive.

The only time I had a negative reaction to thiamine hcl was when I tried to increase my dose to 2.5 grams/day. I did that one day. that night, when I was trying to go to sleep, I got zapping/shooting electrical current type pains in my thigh muscles. I went back to taking my 2 grams/day.
I have been reading Costantini's website.
Have you noticed any other benefit like aesthetic benefit (hair, skin), energy, mood, sleep....

mostlylurking

I have been reading Costantini's website.
Have you noticed any other benefit like aesthetic benefit (hair, skin), energy, mood, sleep....
Although my hair and skin are in good/excellent shape, considering I'm 73, I cannot attribute it to just the thiamine as I also take biotin, pregnenolone, progesterone, magnesium glycinate, niacinamide, riboflavin, vitamin D, vitamin K, selenium, and prescription NDT (NP Thyroid by Acella, 135mg/day). I've avoided PUFA for over 8 years and I eat a healthy diet that includes quite a bit of gelatin and dairy and eggs.

I suspect that the biotin and gelatin have helped with the hair and skin too. My hair is still brown, not grey, and is thickish and long (mid back). It's not as thick as it was when I was young though.

The high dose thiamine hcl normalized my digestive tract and did away with my many allergies and food sensitivities. My muscles have come back and I'm able to work in the garden again. My energy level is very good and I'm able to work in the garden AND cook dinner the same day. But I enjoy these things.

peter88

High dosing thiamine hcl resolved my long term digestive tract issues and it resolved my food allergies. I had leaky gut, SIBO, poor/no peristalses. So maybe the thiamine (and magnesium) healed my gut which in turn resolved my histamine problem?
How long did it take for food allergies to disappear?

mostlylurking

How long did it take for food allergies to disappear?
Maybe 6 months. I'm very cautious what I eat so I wasn't eating things I knew I was sensitive too which included a LOT of different things. I was eating a Peaty diet, not high sugar, but about a quart of OJ/day. Dairy, eggs, a little chicken (no fat), No PUFA, lots of gelatin. I'm no longer sensitive to gluten. I can now eat nightshade plants without inflammation repercussions.

mostlylurking

Ceylon cinnamon should reduce ammonia
thiamine reduces ammonia by correcting/optimizing oxidative metabolism.

Risingfire

Nik665

I eat 120-150 g of protein a day and my weight is 69-70kg.
I don't know how many grams of carbs I eat a day but I add a source of starch and fruit in eveey meal.

I have low tolerance to stress and other symptoms related to dysbiosis like blocked nose and ears, bloating and difficulty expelling farts.
Probably not getting enough calories:carbs. I would track input calories and expense calories. If you tend to work out a lot you will deplete carbs faster meaning you will burn muscle or dietary protein aka ammonia

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals