OP
V

Vins7

It eats up the muck. Enzymes eat away the slime and mucus. They take down inflammation greatly. Not to mention they digest the foods we eat better to not let them be stagnant in our system or not as digested as they should be. Eats up the biofilm parasites and fungus lives behind.
Thank you for the knowledge. Any recommendation of enzymes product? I'm from Spain

HeyThere

This is useful thank you. The digestive enzymes usefully disrupt the biofilm but then they leave fungus behind? Isn’t the fungus that it leaves behind a massive concern?

LIVES behind, not leaves behind. The biofilm surrounds and cocoons the parasites, fungus, candida, etc.

DonLore

Thank you for the knowledge. Any recommendation of enzymes product? I'm from Spain
As far as I know, the most common are the basic digestive enzymes (protease, amylase, cellulase etc), then there is bromelain in pineapple which has plenty of health benefits, then there is nattokinase which also has proven benefits. Lumbrokinase and serrapeptase are assumed to be even stronger than nattokinase.
Pineapple (especially the core) is a good start. If you can get natto, it is very healthy and loaded with K2 and nattokinase

HeyThere

As far as I know, the most common are the basic digestive enzymes (protease, amylase, cellulase etc), then there is bromelain in pineapple which has plenty of health benefits, then there is nattokinase which also has proven benefits. Lumbrokinase and serrapeptase are assumed to be even stronger than nattokinase.
Pineapple (especially the core) is a good start. If you can get natto, it is very healthy and loaded with K2 and nattokinase

Natto has also been shown to help get rid of the spike.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals