Vins7

Has anyone gone the route of trying to kill parasites for ibs, stuffy ears and nose, fatigue, diffuse thinning of hair, cold feet and anxiety?

I have tried every diet approach and low carb helps but it's not enough. I have tried betain with no results, kolorex with tremendous worsening of symptoms and strange things expelled but I had to stop kolorex due to the symptoms.

Could be most of my problems caused by parasites? Or it's due to lack of good microbes? I don't want to believe in the last because I know that replenish the gut with good microbes nowadays it's really difficult or imposible for most people.

All this nightmare started for me 7 years ago when I was 19 yo after an appendix surgery and antibiotics.

This is the list of the antibiotics I took in one year:

- Claritromicina 23/01/2017 - 05/02/2017
- Metronidazol 23/01/2017 - 05/02/2017
- Amoxicilina 23/01/2017 - 05/02/2017

- Claritromicina 30/12/2016 08/01/2017
- Amoxicilina 30/12/2016 - 08/01/2017
- Metronidazol 30/12/2016 - 08/01/2017

- Amoxicilina + Clavulanico 16/01/2016

OP
V

Vins7

Have you tried high dose thiamine?

I'm planing to start with It but I have not really hope with It, most people in Facebook group about thiamine megadose don't have many improvements for this?
And how could this fix my fermentation/dysbiosis + stuffy ears and nose?

exile

You said you’ve tried every dietary approach but have your tried starch free? That made the big difference for me after seeing Ray say “For people with really sensitive intestines or bad bacteria, starch should be zero.”

AlaskaJono

Got tapeworms? Seriously, this from internet: The ova and parasite (O&P) exam is used to detect the presence of parasites in your stool sample and help diagnose an infection of the digestive system (gastrointestinal, GI tract). Since there are many causes of GI infections, an O&P may be used in conjunction with other tests, such as a gastrointestinal (GI) pathogens panel or a stool culture, to help establish your diagnosis.

I would get the O and P exam 'ordered' from your Dr. or a clinic. This NEEDS be done by a human and a microscope. .... Also from internet:
"Microscopic examination is still considered the “gold standard” for the diagnosis of parasitic diseases. If an unequivocal identification of the parasite can not be made, the stool specimen can be analyzed using molecular techniques such as polymerase chain reaction (PCR)."

So therefore make sure that your stool sample is sent to a real lab with humans on microscopes, and not pcr diagnosis.

This is my 2cents ,,, I had some testing done back in 1991 in the USA, and sent my sample in to Rocky Mountain Labs... (or somesuch) which I believe were bought out.... . I had blastocystis hominus, and something else. going on. Fixed it relatively quickly with diet and Nystatin and probably grapefruit seed extract for a few weeks. Stress in my case, going to Uni, + work + girlfriend + exams at the time. Good luck.

OP
V

Vins7

You said you’ve tried every dietary approach but have your tried starch free? That made the big difference for me after seeing Ray say “For people with really sensitive intestines or bad bacteria, starch should be zero.”
Starch free improves my symptoms significantly but the issue with it is consuming enough calories?
Do you consume the same amount of carbohydrates when you do without starch and you replace it with honey, it does not cause digestive symptoms?

cs3000

@Vins7
Artemisinin is the most powerful compound for that if you want to test the theory

artemsia annua is the plant form there's a bunch of different types , but typically annua (sweet wormwood) has the most artemisinin content.
varies a lot but usually ~0.4% of dried leaf by the looks of it
and other compounds in it multiply the anti parasite effect vs pure artemisinin. i think 5 - 8 fold. with direct effect & by inhibiting enzyme that breaks down artemisinin

u can extract them in a 250ml cup of boiled water with ~3g of dried leaf added. 5-10 mins should give 15mg + the other compounds.
probably best to use 5g in 500ml/1L jug for more water to absorb assuming it saturates with lower amount. and can be taken in 2 doses that way.
54 malaria-infected volunteers were treated for 10 d with capsules containing powdered leaves of A. annua. Each patient was given 15 g dried leaves containing 15 mg of artemisinin (artemisinin content in leaves = 0.1%[38]). After 2 d all were free of fever and 51 (or 94%) were parasite free after 10 d.
Tea infusion was consumed once a week at 2.5 g dried leaves per adult infusion dose with 55–100 mg artemisinin/L. Malaria was tracked for 9 mo while adverse clinical effects were tracked for 12 mo. Among those who used Artemisia tea there were 80% fewer fever-related hospital visits. Indeed, some patients reported using A. annua tea for > 7 years with no incidence of malaria and no serious adverse events.
Assumptions: each adult needs 100 mg artemisinin (AN) over 6 d for a cure;
https://raypeatforum.com/community/...mwood-artemisinin-artemisia.21403/post-307068
The dry leaf of the plant was crushed into powder and packed in a sachet in an estimated amount of 5gm quantity. Patients were provided with seven pieces of such a pack. One sachet of powder was added into a liter of boiled water and then allowed to brew for 15 minutes, and then poured through a sieve. This tea was be divided into four equal portions and would be taken four times a day before each meal for seven days USE OF THE PLANT ARTEMISIA ANNUA AS A NATURAL ANTI-MALARIAL HERB IN ARBAMINCH TOWN ABSTRACT INTRODUCTION

The majority checked their blood film after the treatment and the result turned out negative. All
of them passionately talked about the dramatic response and relief they got within the second day of
treatment. They achieved resolution of symptoms and parasite clearance very quickly

commonly used in africa but is only suitable short term. at least at doses they use
because the effect is quick, and it lowers hemoglobin as a side effect
(i wonder if the hemoglobin lowering is significant compared to usual malaria loss though?)

lower doses have some effect
A. annua dried leaves (0.1% artemisinin leaf content) .delivering 0.4–0.5 mg/d artemisinin. In spite of the very low administered daily dose of artemisinin, average parasitemia dropped by 62% in the patients with an added benefit of a strong antinociceptive response, especially beneficial to post-operative patients

it also has a profound effect on lowering neutrophil migration / cytokine release .
so could be good for generally lowering inflammation from mitochondria dysfunction.
its a weird one because its pro oxidant but not typical. at some doses & some tissues it raises antioxidant enzymes & protects against free radicals,
but other doses / tissues / cells it raises oxidative stress (e.g ovaries vs uterus & red blood cells)
the hemoglobin effect is the annoying part

Last edited:

GTW

Ivermectin, 0.2 mg per kg. Horse wormer is the source of choice.
Diatomaceous earth.
Nutritional clay is soothing, teaspoon in water, 2-3 times a day.

Has anyone gone the route of trying to kill parasites for ibs, stuffy ears and nose, fatigue, diffuse thinning of hair, cold feet and anxiety?

I have tried every diet approach and low carb helps but it's not enough. I have tried betain with no results, kolorex with tremendous worsening of symptoms and strange things expelled but I had to stop kolorex due to the symptoms.

Could be most of my problems caused by parasites? Or it's due to lack of good microbes? I don't want to believe in the last because I know that replenish the gut with good microbes nowadays it's really difficult or imposible for most people.

All this nightmare started for me 7 years ago when I was 19 yo after an appendix surgery and antibiotics.

This is the list of the antibiotics I took in one year:

- Claritromicina 23/01/2017 - 05/02/2017
- Metronidazol 23/01/2017 - 05/02/2017
- Amoxicilina 23/01/2017 - 05/02/2017

- Claritromicina 30/12/2016 08/01/2017
- Amoxicilina 30/12/2016 - 08/01/2017
- Metronidazol 30/12/2016 - 08/01/2017

- Amoxicilina + Clavulanico 16/01/201

I heard about the milk cleanse diet.
A week of liters of goath milk not cows milk per day plus antiparasite herbs and digestive and laxative herbs to clean.
It seems parasites loves milk,they say.
And then herbs flush them out.
There is a website about the cleanse.

OP
V

Vins7

I heard about the milk cleanse diet.
A week of liters of goath milk not cows milk per day plus antiparasite herbs and digestive and laxative herbs to clean.
It seems parasites loves milk,they say.
And then herbs flush them out.
There is a website about the cleanse.
Have you got any experience with It?

Tried with raw cows milk but didnt have all the herbs. I went all day to the toilet eheh after some days my body was more loose and flexible. Probably because of milks opioids, i felt stoned.
But i would do it again with the correct protocol. Goat milk.
I also found out later that killing bugs is not enough, they must be grabed (diatomaceous earth,clay,charcoal) and expelled (laxatives).
I would check ayurvedic medicine protocols or practiruoners since.they are well versed in cleaning colon and so on. The milk cleanse was ayurvedic inspired.
There is neem herb also.

I think you have to have a good nutritional base, cleansing the bowels and protecting the liver at the same time.
And maybe do the thing exclusively during a month on vacation to be focused and relaxed. Having relaxed time,be in nature,etc.

exile

Starch free improves my symptoms significantly but the issue with it is consuming enough calories?
Do you consume the same amount of carbohydrates when you do without starch and you replace it with honey, it does not cause digestive symptoms?

I got 3000-3500 calories on it, mainly from milk, oj/fruit juice, eggs, carrot, meat, ice cream. That does get repetitive, but ideally once things improve you could expand to more options. I think honey is fine if it works for you.

OP
V

Vins7

Obtuve 3000-3500 calorías, principalmente de leche, jugo de frutas, huevos, zanahoria, carne, helado. Eso se vuelve repetitivo, pero idealmente, una vez que las cosas mejoren, podría expandirse a más opciones. Creo que la miel está bien si funciona para ti.
El problema de consumir la mayoría de mis carbohidratos de leche y jugo es mi micción frecuente. Demasiado líquido para mí y no puedo conseguir un buen helado. Debido a esto pensé en la miel.

Culd you share how has this diet helped you in your issues?

HeyThere

Try digestive enzymes if you haven't yet. They can be quite miraculous and help/cure MANY digestive issues!

HeyThere

Could you explain how It could cure a dysbiosis?

It eats up the muck. Enzymes eat away the slime and mucus. They take down inflammation greatly. Not to mention they digest the foods we eat better to not let them be stagnant in our system or not as digested as they should be. Eats up the biofilm parasites and fungus lives behind.

golder

It eats up the muck. Enzymes eat away the slime and mucus. They take down inflammation greatly. Not to mention they digest the foods we eat better to not let them be stagnant in our system or not as digested as they should be. Eats up the biofilm parasites and fungus lives behind.
This is useful thank you. The digestive enzymes usefully disrupt the biofilm but then they leave fungus behind? Isn’t the fungus that it leaves behind a massive concern?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals