Look for an alternative to coffee

BlackMolasses

Coffee improves my well-being, but everything containing it has risen excessively in price in these times.
I have tried nicotine with success, but nicotine gum is boring to consume. I live in a communist dictatorship so snus is illegal for some reason, cigarettes are legal but I don't want to consume smoking.
I've never bought bitcoin and I don't know how so I won't buy anything illegal on tor.

Coffee improves my well-being, but everything containing it has risen excessively in price in these times.
I have tried nicotine with success, but nicotine gum is boring to consume. I live in a communist dictatorship so snus is illegal for some reason, cigarettes are legal but I don't want to consume smoking.
I've never bought bitcoin and I don't know how so I won't buy anything illegal on tor.
In your case I would be buying something like chocolate covered coffee beans and eat the whole bean, rather than throw away the grounds after brewing. Looks like cocoa might me your next best option.

Here is a recipe…

Again i think your strategy should be to get more bang for your buck, so eating coffee grounds would make you use much less for the same benefits….

“Yes, coffee grounds can be eaten. In fact, they are often consumed by people who want to boost their health or lose weight. Some individuals even choose to eat coffee grounds as a snack. They are safe to consume and offer a variety of benefits. Here are some of the benefits of eating coffee grounds:

“One of the main benefits of eating coffee grounds is that they are high in antioxidants. These compounds help protect our bodies from free radicals and other damaging substances that can lead to disease and premature aging. Consuming coffee grounds also supports brain health, as it helps improve cognitive function and memory retention.

Another benefit of eating coffee grounds is that they contain nutrients like magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc, manganese, copper, and selenium. These nutrients play key roles in maintaining healthy skin and hair as well as overall energy levels and metabolism.
In addition, coffee grounds contain fiber. This important nutrient helps keep us regular and aids in digestion. Fiber also helps to lower cholesterol levels and stabilizes blood sugar levels.”

Last edited:
“There are many different ways to prepare and eat coffee grounds. You can add them to smoothies, oatmeal, yogurt, or baked goods. You can also add them to soups or stews. If you want to use them as a natural exfoliant for your skin, simply mix them with water or olive oil and apply topically.

Coffee grounds can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.

How much should you eat?

There is no Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) for coffee grounds, but generally speaking, it is safe to consume up to 2 tablespoons per day. Start with a small amount and increase gradually as needed.

How to add coffee grounds to your diet

If you’re interested in incorporating coffee grounds into your diet, there are a few ways to do so. One option is to add them to smoothies or yogurt. You can also mix them into oatmeal or baked goods. Another option is to use them as a natural exfoliant for your skin. To do this, simply apply the grounds to damp skin and massage in a circular motion before rinsing with warm water.

Coffee grounds can also be used in savory dishes like soups and stews. However, they do have a bitter flavor, so you may want to mix them with other ingredients that will help balance out the taste. Some good choices include salt, pepper, garlic, or onion.

Whether you want to boost your health or lose weight, there are many benefits of eating coffee grounds. To get started, find recipes online and experiment with different ways to incorporate this nutrient-rich ingredient into your diet.

How to eat coffee grounds

There is more than one way to eat coffee grounds. If you’re looking for a quick and easy snack, try sprinkling them on top of a bowl of yogurt or cereal. You can also mix the grounds into batter when baking cookies, muffins, cakes, or other treats.

Another option is to add coffee grounds to smoothies. This is a great way to get your daily dose of antioxidants and nutrients while enjoying a delicious treat. Simply combine your favorite fruits and vegetables with some ground coffee beans in a blender and blend until smooth.

If you’d like to reap the benefits of eating coffee grounds but don’t want to include them in your food directly, you can take supplements instead. Many companies sell capsules containing concentrated amounts of ground coffee beans. These supplements can be taken once or twice a day, depending on the dosage recommendations.

As you can see, there are many benefits to eating coffee grounds. If you’re looking for a way to boost your health or lose weight, consider incorporating them into your diet. You can add them to food or take supplements to get the most benefit from them. Whatever route you choose, you’re sure to enjoy the many benefits that coffee grounds have to offer.“

LLight

Boron+manganese (+water restriction in the afternoon) give me something akin to coffee I believe.
And I sleep rather well.

Last edited:

PeskyPeater

PeskyPeater

The licorice root contains a water soluble stuff that acts like an "MAO-B inhibitor" a way of indicating a reduction of the activity of enzyme that break down monoamines, while not increasing serotonin.
You can extract it from the root as an hot water infusion

Abstract​

The present study was undertaken to investigate the effects of aqueous extract of Glycyrrhiza glabra L. (Family: Fabaceae), popularly known as liquorice, on depression in mice using forced swim test (FST) and tail suspension test (TST). The extract of G. glabra (75, 150, and 300 mg/kg) was administered orally for 7 successive days in separate groups of Swiss young male albino mice. The dose of 150 mg/kg of the extract significantly reduced the immobility times of mice in both FST and TST, without any significant effect on locomotor activity of mice. The efficacy of extract was found to be comparable to that of imipramine (15 mg/kg i.p.) and fluoxetine (20 mg/kg i.p.). Liquorice extract reversed reserpine-induced extension of immobility period of mice in FST and TST. Sulpiride (50 mg/kg i.p.; a selective D2 receptor antagonist) and prazosin (62.5 microg/kg i.p.; an alpha1-adrenoceptor antagonist) significantly attenuated the extract-induced antidepressant-like effect in TST. On the other hand, p-chlorophenylalanine (100 mg/kg i.p.; an inhibitor of serotonin synthesis) did not reverse antidepressant-like effect of liquorice extract.
This suggests that antidepressant-like effect of liquorice extract seems to be mediated by increase of brain norepinephrine and dopamine, but not by increase of serotonin. Monoamine oxidase inhibiting effect of liquorice may be contributing favorably to the antidepressant-like activity. Thus, it is concluded that liquorice extract may possess an antidepressant-like effect. Antidepressant-like activity of Glycyrrhiza glabra L. in mouse models of immobility tests - PubMed

LLight

That's a mineral.

Jam

Nicotine pouches are not illegal, they can be purchased online.

PeskyPeater

llex guayusa https://www.researchgate.net/public..._Aquifoliaceae_Amazon_and_Andean_Native_Plant

Phytochemistry
Some studies with this plant reveal its caffeine,
triterpene, and chlorogenic content (14, 18, 58-60).
Family compound identification has been
performed through preliminary phytochemical
analysis identifying tannins and flavonoids in leaf
aqueous and ethanol extracts, respectively (61).
Polyphenol quantification evidenced 0.49 and 0.18
mg tannic acid per gram of sample for the aqueous
and ethanol extracts, respectively. Total phenol
content present in leaf methanol extract was 116.8
g of gallic acid per g of sample (62). Methanol total
extract bio-assay guided fractionation by
antioxidant and antihyperglycemic activity
identified Uvaol, by GC-MS (63). Racidi and
collaborators reported in leaf ether extract the
presence of alkaloids, steroids, terpenes and
lactonic or coumarin compounds. Moreover, in the
aqueous extracts saponins, phenols, tannins,
reducing sugars and alkaloids; and in the ethanol
extract phenols, alkaloids, reducing sugars, steroids,
terpenes, flavonoids and quinones. These authors
described Ilex guayusa phytochemical knowledge is
still very limited and other studies could suggest
new medicinal uses for this plant (19).
Other compounds present are methylxanthine, theo
bromine, theophylline, guanidine, steroids,
essential oils, isobutyric acid, nicotinic acid, ascorbic
acid, riboflavin, choline, pyridoxine, triterpenes,
chlorogenic acid and sugars among others (10, 13,
22, 64). Likewise, polyphenol content 40.1 mg/g),
L-theanine (1.3 mg/g), theobromine (0.4 mg/g), and
caffeine (32.8 mg/g) have been reported (65, 66).

PeskyPeater

Yerba Mate tea
https://www.researchgate.net/public...logical_Properties_Research_and_Biotechnology

Phenolic compounds

The presence of phenolic acids in yerba maté leaves is
known since 1935, when Woodard and Cowland (apud Ali-
karidis 1987) reported the presence of a substance that they
called “coffetannin” which, when hydrolyzed, resulted in
caffeic acid.
The leaves of I. paraguariensis contain a significant
amount of triterpenoid saponins. Monodesmosidic and bi-
desmosidic saponins have been isolated from the aerial
parts of yerba maté, and all compounds contained the urso-
lic or oleanolic moieties

Antioxidant, antimutagenic and cellular protective
actions

It is well established that oxygen radicals are involved in
various pathological states such as cancer, cardiovascular
disorders, inflammation, and liver diseases (Ames et al.
1993; Halliwell 1994). They are ubiquitous in our natural
environment but they are also formed in the issue by endo-
genous mechanisms (Cerutti 1985). The attack of reactive
oxygen species (ROS) on DNA generates a multiplicity of
DNA damage, including the modification of bases. Besides
DNA damage, lipid peroxidation is one of the main delete-
rious effects of oxidant attack on bimolecules through the
disruption of the structural integrity of membranes. The
high vulnerability of tissues to lipid peroxidation has been
partly attributed to their high content of long-chain polyun-
saturated fatty acids (PUFA), such as arachidonic and doco-
sahexaenoic (DHA) acids (Kubo et al. 1997). The oxidation
f PUFAs in cell membranes has received considerable at-
tention because of its contribution to potential damage to
biological systems. Additionally, it has been reported that a
high content of unsaturated fatty acid may increase the oxi-
dative stress (Cosgrove et al. 1987).

I. paraguariensis extracts are very potent inhibitors of
low-density lipoproteins (LDL) oxidation and have anti-
mutagenic effects (Table 5). In 1995 Gugliucci and Stahl
demonstrated that I. paraguariensis extract was able to in-
hibit LDL oxidation in vitro. The inhibition of lipid peroxi-
dation was monitored by diene conjugates and thiobarbi-
turic acid-reactive substances (TBARS), as well as LDL
apoB modification. The authors showed that this inhibition
has a concentration-dependent effect. Subsequently Gugli-
ucci (1996) extended these observations in vivo demons-
trating that the antioxidants present in I. paraguariensis are
absorbed and reach sufficient high levels in whole plasma
from healthy humans to inhibit copper-induced LDL auto-
oxidation as shown by end-term production of TBARS.

Razvan

Combine coffee nicotine and 4 soft boiled eggs in the morning,best stimulation ever,nutrients,choline+caffeine+ nicotine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals