Jordan Peterson finally shares what he thinks of the pandemic

OP
Herbie

Herbie

I only just heard about this peterson guy and it seems like a big waste of energy he doesnt seem to be onto it at all, I took some lsd with and put on my red light and had the epiphany that its that awesome people on this forum are learning how to balance their diet and health but there is something missing. People are worrying too much instead of just balancing their imbalances and enjoying their new health and just enjoy feeling good. Visualise your body functioning perfectly instead of being scared and stressing out over the schemantics of some guru dude. Peats the man because he is humble and obviously onto it because his work doesnt crumble under scrutiny and he's not trying to sell anything.

I'm all for the anti pandemic ***t but the timing and his other flaws seems like either an informed or uniformed deciever
Excuse the thread derail lol.
I remember JP encouraging the use of lsd and now I remember that he took Timothy Leary’s position at Harvard which is interesting.

LUH 3417

Not at all. That really was a rude, hateful comment, but I forgive your ignorance.
Honestly you’ve been throwing so much shade my way I was giving you a taste of your own medicine but I will just not engage you anymore cuz you really have the emotional maturity of a snail

Perry Staltic

Honestly you’ve been throwing so much shade my way I was giving you a taste of your own medicine but I will just not engage you anymore cuz you really have the emotional maturity of a snail

Good, begone. I'll still comment on the misinformation you spread

K

Kayaker

Didn’t you know schizophrenics have invisibility cloaks
No, that's peeping toms.
Invisibility_Cloak_-_Harry_Potter_and_the_Philosopher_s_Stone_2.gif

Mauritio

Do they even talk about covid in this podcast ?

Mossy

Freedom from being a parasite of the parasitic system and awareness of your parasitism if you are in fact one.
Bob, I'll take "parasite" for $500, please.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
So about the 3 hour mark of his latest podcast with joe rogan they touch on his benzo addiction. He suffered autoimmune disease for years and in 2016 he started the carnivore diet which helped his autoimmune issues, but to this day he still doesn’t understand, but he started his Bezos use because he couldn’t sleep , which was most like caused by the excess adrenaline in his body due to the carnivore diet. He looks like he has aged a lot in a few years and continues the carnivore diet. Good luck.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
About the 3hr 50 joe rogan brings up the connection between ssri and school shootings and Peterson say he believes there is no connection and then goes on to say serotonin and ssri’s is good for depression and serotonin raises in people as the gain power.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Peterson also says serotonin makes you more calm and less prone to negative emotions and less Concerns to threats.

Perry Staltic

About the 3hr 50 joe rogan brings up the connection between ssri and school shootings and Peterson say he believes there is no connection and then goes on to say serotonin and ssri’s is good for depression and serotonin raises in people as the gain power.

ugh. The guy has some issues.

K

Kayaker

JP is an amateur in that regard. Everyone experienced with the tuning of neurotransmission knows that those studies on serotonin and high-status apes are somehow false or misinterpreted.

OP
Herbie

Herbie

if he was majorly ill and carnivore and promoting serotonin than he won’t be creating the environment for learning anything new and his best work is probably behind him.

rothko

listened to this. dark misunderstanding or misrepresentation-- for all the ill that ive said. hes not genuinely stupid -- does that mean hes lying ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals