Zach Bush MD has COVID/ Viruses/ Germ Theory figured out.

RealNeat

Ive been most interested in listening to Ray (who has been ahead of his time both politically and physiologically) even when all this propaganda first started but also Andrew Kaufman + Thomas Cowan, Sandeep Chakraborty and Bhakdi Sucharit however I think the person who really ties the intricacies of it all together is Zach Bush MD. I dont agree with him on everything (like the proper isolation/ purification of the "novel virus" and global warming) but Zach seems to have the most coherent picture.

Ive been posting my ideas about COVID since it "started" so its not some theory I just clung to out of convenience but rather the summation of events. Ill link the introductory video below but to watch his whole presentation on the "virome" youll have to sign up via email on the website. I believe your "severity" answers are provided in his content. I also made a thread on peoples susceptibility/adverse events with focus on the environment that you can find here (on the forum), i believe its called COVID questionnaire or something like that.

Id also like peoples input after watching. I was planning on making a thread on him/ his theory.

the link to sign up for full presentation: Knowledge: Virome - Zach Bush MD
(update: i believe this is the same presentation but without having to sign up; ‘The Virome, Microbiome, and the Emerging Model of the Macro-immune System’ Webinar - August 2020 | IHCAN Conferences

The link for the introductory video:
I also recommend a few select podcasts he has been on, ill link them below, in no particular order;

1.) Don't Fear the Virus: Your Body's Immunity Blueprint & Humanity's Awakening w/ Dr. Zach Bush #304 — LUKE STOREY
2.) The Link Between Air Pollution, Glyphosate & Pandemics
3.) THE HIGHWIRE INTERVIEW - Zach Bush MD
4.) Episode 198: The Solution to the Pandemic You Won't Find in the Mainstream with Zach Bush, MD - Kate Northrup
4.5) Episode 200: Equitable, Accessible True Health Solutions with Zach Bush, MD - Kate Northrup
5.) Zach Bush - Our COVID-19 Assumptions Are Wrong: Why Social Distancing & Vaccines Will Make The Pandemic Worse - Digital Freedom Platform

He has more but I have found these to provide detailed explanation of his theories from multiple angles.

Perry Staltic

I watched one of his videos; very interesting stuff. I think he makes some very valid points and some unsupportable overreaches as well, like airborne cyanide causing the hypoxemia seen in covid and CO2 (which he mistakenly calls carbon) triggering seasonal influenza.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

I watched one of his videos; very interesting stuff. I think he makes some very valid points and some unsupportable overreaches as well, like airborne cyanide causing the hypoxemia seen in covid and CO2 (which he mistakenly calls carbon) triggering seasonal influenza.
he provides deeper context and proof for these claims if you read/ listen/ watch the rest of his content. Like rising levels of cyanide over what is deemed "safe" accompanying the virus deep into the lungs as a result of ACE2 binding affinity along with the ability of carbon particulate to clump viruses and deliver them in higher than normal concentrations. Blend that in with old age (>50% hypo), multiple drugs modifying receptor activity, glyphosate caused disbiosis/ (innate immunity barriers broken), amino acid deficiency in microbes and compromised glycine in humans and one can see how the perfect stage was set for some of the "unexplainable" things attributed to COVID. Stress signals/ environmental adaptation via exosomes and viruses are increased as environmental stress is increased, of which Hubei province seemed to be the epicenter.

Previous SARS presented with same symptoms. Normal temp, no sign of infection but hypoxia with fluid in lungs AFTER the hypoxia, then potential secondary infections setting in like Sandeep Chakrabortys work shows initiating long lasting inflammatory symptoms.

Im writing an article with the references needed for the claims.

Perry Staltic

...some of the "unexplainable" things attributed to COVID....

Previous SARS presented with same symptoms. Normal temp, no sign of infection but hypoxia with fluid in lungs AFTER the hypoxia, then potential secondary infections setting in like Sandeep Chakrabortys work shows initiating long lasting inflammatory symptoms.

And they treated SARS similarly with toxic/experimental drugs (e.g., ribavirin, methylprednisolone) and ritual intubation. Many of the symptoms/pathologies attributed to the virus were caused or greatly exacerbated by those things. Same with covid.

Jstar

I read this by him on another website and can tell that we think alike.
You mention that you want to start a movement ... Zach Bush has started a movement but there is room for another one, similar in some respects but different in others. Can we get more information on the movement you want to start?

Perry Staltic

You mention that you want to start a movement ... Zach Bush has started a movement but there is room for another one, similar in some respects but different in others. Can we get more information on the movement you want to start?

Oh dear ... that one zigged when you zagged. I was hoping I wasn't going to have to spell it out. I'll wait a bit first to see if it catches up with you.

Jstar

Oh dear ... that one zigged when you zagged. I was hoping I wasn't going to have to spell it out. I'll wait a bit first to see if it catches up with yI.
Oh dear ... that one zigged when you zagged. I was hoping I wasn't going to have to spell it out. I'll wait a bit first to see if it catches up with you.
I have a few key components of a foreseeable movement. Might have to start a thread and see what other people envision and then see what could emerge. ...

Perry Staltic

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

looks like Zach Bush is tied to the UN agenda Zach Bush On Impact Investing – January 12, 2020

I'm not here to defend him but rather point out that his hypothesis on the current disease paradigm is a good explanation and now vetted by Ray Peat himself.

I don't put anything past the ruling "elite" but that website and Alison (I've read her content and heard her interviews before) are what I refer to as conspiracy hype. Reaching for straws and trying to be the first to find someone red handed just to say " I told you so". Though it's admirable to seek out corruption the article you linked is nothing but pure conjecture.

If you go and read and listen to Bush he provides plenty of material to paint a different picture. He bashes on Gates, the huge privacy issues of 5G, says he wants to change things from the inside out and "infiltrate" the so called humanitarian conversation. I listened to that interview of Kennedy jr she refers to live, jw... have you? And though the article you linked makes its whereabouts seem ominous it's still available on Zachs website, plain as day. If you have any actual evidence of your claims feel free to post it. If not you might want to avoid making "smear campaign" like statements out of nothing.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Beware the self-promoters. They're all cut from the same cloth.
It's interesting that (to me) he seems more humble and not self promoting out of many in the alt health realm. He does hype his supp tho. Once again, unless there is some grand evidence of his corrupt nature waiting to emerge to make his entire message untrustworthy, his info is posed to provide clarity to many people while actually putting the blame on the true causes of disease. Both substance and organization.

I do hold different views on climate and religion than him. Just like any healthy study, differences exist between the teachers and students.

Ben.

Bush said in one interview with this rick guy that memories are not stored where we think they are ... he pronounced it in a kinda cocky way, i wish he wouldve explained where they are stored ...

What also eludes me while he articulates himself well and the picture hes painting is sound, i don't realy see solutions coming from him. fulvic acid/humid acid/carbon w/e apparantly allows one to get rid of heavy metals/pesticides ... the anecdotal experiences from users are as with many things very mixed.

If it realy is the delicate interplay within the virome, it still leaves so many questions open ... like what parasite/virus/bacteria is the unhealthy person missing?

I talked with an aquaintance and he dropped this on me:

Bush telling people to go barefoot might be a great way to get hookworm. Getting in touch with your Virome is New Age nonsense. The human race has been so polluted with vaccines etc. since 1798 that NO ONE can say what a normal natural human was made up from.

Which makes me realy wonder, if we accept bushes premise ... how can this be fixed? I doubt that the world will compromise monetary gain for healthy, nutrient dense soil/water.

Edit: This would require a worldwide political and economic change in how we build and interact with eachother and the world. A point of view that immeaditly leads to insults like "you communist! don't be so naive! that doesnt work!" "I dont want to be a poor hippie!""Live in the woods if your unhappy!"

Unless humanity as a collective changes their consensus on how things should be done properly without personal materialistic gain as a priority, until then i am without hope.

Last edited:
OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Bush said in one interview with this rick guy that memories are not stored where we think they are ... he pronounced it in a kinda cocky way, i wish he wouldve explained where they are stored ...

What also eludes me while he articulates himself well and the picture hes painting is sound, i don't realy see solutions coming from him. fulvic acid/humid acid/carbon w/e apparantly allows one to get rid of heavy metals/pesticides ... the anecdotal experiences from users are as with many things very mixed.

If it realy is the delicate interplay within the virome, it still leaves so many questions open ... like what parasite/virus/bacteria is the unhealthy person missing?

I talked with an aquaintance and he dropped this on me:

Which makes me realy wonder, if we accept bushes premise ... how can this be fixed? I doubt that the world will compromise monetary gain for healthy, nutrient dense soil/water.

Edit: This would require a worldwide political and economic change in how we build and interact with eachother and the world. A point of view that immeaditly leads to insults like "you communist! don't be so naive! that doesnt work!" "I dont want to be a poor hippie!""Live in the woods if your unhappy!"

Unless humanity as a collective changes their consensus on how things should be done properly without personal materialistic gain as a priority, until then i am without hope.
The solutions were offered multiple times. I'm surprised you missed them. Beneficial modifications to the terrain... just like Peat and millions of other natural healers are saying. It's not some magic pill.

his inability to change the world alone hardly seems a fault.

also your friend seems very paranoid. I've walked barefoot pretty much my entire life through multiple countries and never had a parasite penetrate yet. I do sensible things.. like not go barefoot with a giant gash on my foot.

Perry Staltic

It's interesting that (to me) he seems more humble and not self promoting out of many in the alt health realm. He does hype his supp tho. Once again, unless there is some grand evidence of his corrupt nature waiting to emerge to make his entire message untrustworthy, his info is posed to provide clarity to many people while actually putting the blame on the true causes of disease. Both substance and organization.

I do hold different views on climate and religion than him. Just like any healthy study, differences exist between the teachers and students.

I agree. He does have interesting ideas that are worthy of pursuit.

Ben.

The solutions were offered multiple times. I'm surprised you missed them. Beneficial modifications to the terrain... just like Peat and millions of other natural healers are saying. It's not some magic pill.

his inability to change the world alone hardly seems a fault.

also your friend seems very paranoid. I've walked barefoot pretty much my entire life through multiple countries and never had a parasite penetrate yet. I do sensible things.. like not go barefoot with a giant gash on my foot.

i watched a couple of his interviews and i get the basic idea nor am i saying that he is at fault for not single handedly fixing it. But the solution does not lie in what he proposes, but finding a way to make it happen worldwide and that is not a issue of biology or the soil.

He is not my friend, and the guy is careful beyond what is healthy, but the point he makes is not wrong, in that we do not know what the virome actually used to look like or how it should look like, which makes the proposal very hard to pull off, let alone we dont have all oganisms figured out, let alone their interactions in nature or inside our body.

That's what i mean, i don't see an actual detailed plan, but alot of talk of ideas (which is good, dont get me wrong).

Lyla

I first heard Allison McDowell in one of David Butterworth's videos. I was intrigued and started checking out the names of people and their various institutes Allison has mentioned, the key players in facilitating the "great reset".

I don't think her article is "pure conjecture" at all.

In multiple interviews, Bush claimed he had discovered some "carbon based Redox molecules that are made by bacteria". I Can't find any of his scientific paper on PubMed or anywhere.
Also some of his supplements he promotes to help people heal their gut are made of dirt? I think he calls it some 60 or 90 year old "fossil soil".

More importantly, a cursory scan at the areas of research Bush's "Human Resilient Fund" selects to support, in my opinion, shows that he is another player for the UN SDGs.

ICV Events logo
Toggle navigation

The Human Resiliency Fund​

Aligning human health with planetary health​

Program Overview:​

We are interconnected with our environment. The health of our species depends on the microbiomes in the soil, the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the food we eat. Together, we can restore this balance between humans and the planet that gives us life.

The Human Resiliency Fund is raising $100M in philanthropic funding to distribute to scientists and non-profits working towards a healthy future on this planet.​

Areas of Funding:​

RESEARCH
  • Lab & clinical research in immunology, microbiology and viromics.
  • Collection and analysis of regional data tracking toxicity and its impact on public health.
  • Prediction modeling to mitigate future pandemics.
RESOURCES
  • Creation of a global database of environmental and public health data to democratize access.
  • Regenerative food production and distribution within vulnerable communities, school systems and urban food deserts.
EDUCATION
  • Educational programs to bring public awareness to the role of the microbiome, regenerative ecology and food systems on human health & innate immunity.
  • Publications and multimedia knowledge-sharing to inspire more collaboration within the science community.
TRANSFORMATION
  • Change in consumer behavior, public health guidelines, and regulatory policy across all sectors of health, energy, transportation, agriculture and ecology.
  • International management of chronic endemic viral and microbiome-related diseases.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals