Jordan Peterson finally shares what he thinks of the pandemic

nomoreketones

a propagandist creating enthusiastic clerks
What? This one is particularity confusing.

propagandist - a person who promotes or publicizes a particular organization or cause.
enthusiastic - having or showing intense and eager enjoyment, interest, or approval.
clerk - a person employed in an office or bank to keep records, accounts, and undertake other routine administrative duties.

So are you saying that Jordan Peterson promotes the idea that clerks should derive a lot of enjoyment dong their jobs?

Demyze

What? This one is particularity confusing.

propagandist - a person who promotes or publicizes a particular organization or cause.
enthusiastic - having or showing intense and eager enjoyment, interest, or approval.
clerk - a person employed in an office or bank to keep records, accounts, and undertake other routine administrative duties.

So are you saying that Jordan Peterson promotes the idea that clerks should derive a lot of enjoyment dong their jobs?
Clerks are people who work for a living in the interests of the ruling class and exploiters and also support them socially and politically but aren't members of the ruling class. The ruling class requires an army of "clerks" to run their day to day operations, just like they require wage-slaves and imperialism and colonialism and monopalism. Clerks don't mind the murder, enslavement, theft, deprivation and exploitation of others as long as they keep their comfortable clerk positions. Some of them will donate to charities to feel like they aren't that bad or to feel better about themselves. They generally just try to make themselves as useful as possible to the ruling class.

So yeah a person who works at a JP Morgan bank and also pushes for and parrots their agendas and narratives would be a clerk. Another example would be most people that work for the media. They despirse a lot of the narratives the ruling class wants people to believe.

Clerks are different than petite bourgeoisie and the armed aspects of the state

Any way the pandemic narrative is falling about, so now it needs to be spun and new crises and methods need to be employed

Peatful

Just clicked on this thread to see if someone would post the new (long) JR podcast with JP.
Or at the very least give an editorial as to the content covered.

Thx. Look forward to it.

Perry Staltic

He's just a ruling class apologist, a propagandist creating enthusiastic clerks and plantation managers, regurgitating old myths to cover up how the system works and create ideal workers and minions for the exploiters

The high priest of retail store managers

I think he's trying to help young men escape the mental illness caused by progressive indoctrination that falsely claims to be the way to a new utopia, which is the gospel of the ruling class

Last edited:

LUH 3417

He's just a ruling class apologist, a propagandist creating enthusiastic clerks and plantation managers, regurgitating old myths to cover up how the system works and create ideal workers and minions for the exploiters

Precisely. I went a date with a guy who did graphic design for Disney and loved Peterson. He thought that because he owned his own design company and did contract work for Disney and Macy’s he was in control of his life. Perfect example of how this dudes philosophy lets young men justify where and how they spend their time.

Perry Staltic

Precisely. I went a date with a guy who did graphic design for Disney and loved Peterson. He thought that because he owned his own design company and did contract work for Disney and Macy’s he was in control of his life. Perfect example of how this dudes philosophy lets young men justify where and how they spend their time.

And how would you define being in control of one's life?

LUH 3417

That's too vague to mean anything or provide any guidance
No, it’s not. Working for Disney is clearly being a parasite of the empire, nothing vague about it. Anyone with a barely there conception of how the world works would draw that conclusion. Why are you on the RPF? Because ray has consistently made life choices that were dignified and had integrity. That’s why we read his essays, newsletters and take his advice on substances and nutrition and how to orient our own lives. You repeatedly defend obvious shills for their vagueness and lack of integrity on very important topics excusing them as human and capable of good and bad. I say that’s a very low bar for public figures and a step in the right direction is having a better standard for the kinds of influences we let control our youth and influence their formative philosophies. Social dominance hierarchy meme philosophy by a benzo addicted vaccinated jungian especially being out.

Perry Staltic

No, it’s not. Working for Disney is clearly being a parasite of the empire, nothing vague about it. Anyone with a barely there conception of how the world works would draw that conclusion. Why are you on the RPF? Because ray has consistently made life choices that were dignified and had integrity. That’s why we read his essays, newsletters and take his advice on substances and nutrition and how to orient our own lives. You repeatedly defend obvious shills for their vagueness and lack of integrity on very important topics excusing them as human and capable of good and bad. I say that’s a very low bar for public figures and a step in the right direction is having a better standard for the kinds of influences we let control our youth and influence their formative philosophies. Social dominance hierarchy meme philosophy by a benzo addicted vaccinated jungian especially being out.

Your friend contractually agrees to provide a product/service to Disney in exchange for remuneration. He can choose to do the work, or not, just as Disney can choose to employ his talents, or not. Parasites don't enter into mutually beneficial contractual agreements; they simply take what is not theirs without permission, in other words, theft. That is not happening with either party in your example. So something else is going on in your mind that is detached from reality.

LUH 3417

Your friend contractually agrees to provide a product/service to Disney in exchange for remuneration. He can choose to do the work, or not, just as Disney can choose to employ his talents, or not. Parasites don't enter into mutually beneficial contractual agreements; they simply take what is not theirs without permission, in other words, theft. That is not happening with either party in your example. So something else is going on in your mind that is detached from reality.
Would you work for Pfizer?

LUH 3417

Your tiresome appeal to paranoia/detachment from reality/gaslighting me is a really lame shtick by the way. You seem like someone who has no interest or appreciation for the subtlety or complexity of reality and multiplicity of experience which I would expect from someone who is into Peat. And you seem hellbent on excusing corporations and media shills which honestly just begs the question of who and what are you promulgating and why?

Perry Staltic

Would you work for Pfizer?

Don't know. I'd have to cross that bridge if/when I came to it. Would prefer to not work for any drug companies because they are very weird places. Bad mojo. I have worked in a couple as a contractor, and it was not a pleasant experience in either case.

Perry Staltic

Your tiresome appeal to paranoia/detachment from reality/gaslighting me is a really lame shtick by the way. You seem like someone who has no interest or appreciation for the subtlety or complexity of reality and multiplicity of experience which I would expect from someone who is into Peat. And you seem hellbent on excusing corporations and media shills which honestly just begs the question of who and what are you promulgating and why?

I simply want to live in reality and not be led astray by other persons' images of reality, ie, not real. Living in images of reality instead of reality itself is mental illness. Been there, done that, pulled myself up by the bootstraps, conquered, overcame, never will I tolerate it in my life again.

Source Code

I only just heard about this peterson guy and it seems like a big waste of energy he doesnt seem to be onto it at all, I took some lsd with and put on my red light and had the epiphany that its that awesome people on this forum are learning how to balance their diet and health but there is something missing. People are worrying too much instead of just balancing their imbalances and enjoying their new health and just enjoy feeling good. Visualise your body functioning perfectly instead of being scared and stressing out over the schemantics of some guru dude. Peats the man because he is humble and obviously onto it because his work doesnt crumble under scrutiny and he's not trying to sell anything.

I'm all for the anti pandemic ***t but the timing and his other flaws seems like either an informed or uniformed deciever
Excuse the thread derail lol.

ThinPicking

This is true and hilarious.

nomoreketones

Clerks are people who work for a living in the interests of the ruling class and exploiters and also support them socially and politically but aren't members of the ruling class. The ruling class requires an army of "clerks" to run their day to day operations, just like they require wage-slaves and imperialism and colonialism and monopalism. Clerks don't mind the murder, enslavement, theft, deprivation and exploitation of others as long as they keep their comfortable clerk positions. Some of them will donate to charities to feel like they aren't that bad or to feel better about themselves. They generally just try to make themselves as useful as possible to the ruling class.

So yeah a person who works at a JP Morgan bank and also pushes for and parrots their agendas and narratives would be a clerk. Another example would be most people that work for the media. They despirse a lot of the narratives the ruling class wants people to believe.

Clerks are different than petite bourgeoisie and the armed aspects of the state

Any way the pandemic narrative is falling about, so now it needs to be spun and new crises and methods need to be employed
Interesting. I have not come across that terminology before.

I disagree with your analysis of Jordan Peterson. I believe he is doing a great job speaking out against tyranny. I do not believe Jordan Peterson supports the ruling class.

LUH 3417

I simply want to live in reality and not be led astray by other persons' images of reality, ie, not real. Living in images of reality instead of reality itself is mental illness. Been there, done that, pulled myself up by the bootstraps, conquered, overcame, never will I tolerate it in my life again.
Sounds like youre paranoid about losing your mind!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals