What's the significance of Sberbank?

Pistachio

The West will be destroyed along with most of the rest of the world soon after.

Doesn’t your Bible talk about 10 kings receiving power with the beast in the book of Revelations? Well watch the WEF’s video about predictions by the year 2030 in which they claim that a group of ten nations will replace the US as the world superpower.
The Church does not spend time trying to line up Revelation with world events. It's more concerned with sin and repentance. However, I think most Catholics see what is coming and can safely say we are in the Apocalypse now.

Pistachio

Ray is clueless when it comes to geopolitics. It doesn’t negate his knowledge of nutrition and biochemistry.

Putin is literally a former KGB agent. The KGB is no better than the CIA just as Russia is no better than the USA. They’re both run by evil psychopaths as are all countries. It’s pretty much always been this way though it’s nothing new really. It’s unfortunate but it is what it is. Movies and novels have conditioned us to believe there must always be a good guy powerful enough to beat the bad guy.
Context:

Primakov transitioned KGB to the SVR, WITHOUT any communist purges.

“Primakov shepherded the transition of the KGB First Chief Directorate to the control of the Russian Federation government, under the new name Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR). Primakov preserved the old KGB foreign intelligence apparatus under the new SVR label, and led no personnel purges or structural reforms. He served as SVR director from 1991 until 1996.”

Yevgeny Primakov - Wikipedia

Demyze

I don't mean to put words in Ray Peat's mouth, but he seems to think Putin is one of the presidents who hasn't yet fallen to corruption as he has said in multiple interviews. Yet the Russian Sberbank is partnered with Cyberpolygon -- is there a connection there? I would've thought Putin would not want to involve Russia in such things (perhaps I am totally wrong). Is this simply beyond Putin? Or perhaps he is thinking a few moves ahead and holding his hand to play later. I don't understand the politics here.

Cyber Polygon

Putin seems to be against the globalist agenda:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPClu1BeQIE

Transcripts:

@Oleg

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/NovaShpakova/status/1435528365688164352?cxt=HHwWgMC43avcguwnAAAA

Oleg

Too many trolls on this site! I am not surprised they don’t allow new members on RPF anymore

Demyze

Pistachio

Demyze

Terminology is important here.

When the Reds (Putin, Dugin, et al) refer to globalists, they are not referring the the globalists that Westerners are familiar with. When Putin says globalists, he means Westerners in general. In other words, it's just more old Leninist Stalinist commie hatred of the free world.
Dugin is a Classist/nationalist. He advocates for a prey enlightenment hierarchical Caste system similar to Feudalism and serfdom composed of warriors, priests, and serfs "the narod". Dugin has ties with the Esalen Institute which a CIA front to direct Eurasian societies away from communism. He's a useful puppet for the Russian ruling class, proposing that society should admonish the Romanov's (who enslaved the slavs and were literal card carrying Nazi's much like " Western" "royals"), and "the West" (capital and its agencies) and a Putin cheerleader.
media.jpg

media-2.jpg

media-1.jpg

media-3.jpg

None of his views have anything to do with communism and he is an anti-marxist. If you had actually read Marx or ubderstood what Fedualism is you would be aware that many pages of "Kapital" are spent discussing the issue with models like the one Dugin proposes. He redirects the issues people suffer to democratic liberalism rather than the economic and political exploitation they suffer from the capitalist ruling class. You post ridiculous and unsubstantiated crap on every thread.

Last edited:

Pistachio

Dugin is a master at hybrid propaganda. He will say all things to be all things to all people. At his core, he is nothing but a Kabbalist/Crowley/Pagan/Communist.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom