Jordan Peterson finally shares what he thinks of the pandemic

Perry Staltic

It really is something to see the 60's alternative, revolutionary culture embodied by entities like the Rolling Stone and Neil Young become mainstream fascists.

Geezer has-been, former anti-establishment Joni Mitchell joins the fascist establishment.

rothko

How to Avoid a Catastrophic Life​

Step 1: Eat only meat
Step 2: Become addicted to benzodiazepines
Step 3: Fall into a serious coma for multiple months
Optional - Step 4: Stop cleaning your room

Ritchie

How to Avoid a Catastrophic Life​

Step 1: Eat only meat
Step 2: Become addicted to benzodiazepines
Step 3: Fall into a serious coma for multiple months
Optional - Step 4: Stop cleaning your room
Step 5: Do everything you can to increase serotonin (SSRI's are great for this).

Regina

Indeed. It's not intellectually honest with what a anti-capitalitic stance should look like, which to me just helps to support the obvious: progressive's want to steal the power for themselves. The argument against capitalism and corporate monopolies is that they're too centralized and controlling; does it get any more centralized and controlling than government controlling everything? That's the worst possible monopoly scenario there is. At least with our current corporations you have the natural check and balance of market competition—at least to some degree.
I kinda like the "Yelp" system. No government. Just people freely saying why they like or dislike a thing or service.

Mossy

I kinda like the "Yelp" system. No government. Just people freely saying why they like or dislike a thing or service.
I'd say I'm not libertarian enough for no government, but I do agree with the freedom to criticize or praise, for all people.

Neeters 27

I reacted badly when i was confronted with truth versus his lies. How about his assertion that population differences are greater within groups than between them? How about that fat lie. He is just a globalist with a small g and not a big one.

Judgement is needed regarding everything and everyone. You suggesting my judgement is a charachter flaw is probably because you dont even realize how much you judge people without even knowing. That was a retarded assertion.
Wrong. Judge not lest You be judged. you are the retard.