What Do You Think of This Danny Roddy Interview?

Ben.

Cool Interview. Not much new stuff for people freqenting this forum but to me it was very calming to listen to it while working.
Therefore this podcast did my health and my current stress levels a service i guess. :D

The abortion drug or w/e georgi mentioned is hella interesting tho.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Cool Interview. Not much new stuff for people freqenting this forum but to me it was very calming to listen to it while working.
Therefore this podcast did my health and my current stress levels a service i guess. :D

The abortion drug or w/e georgi mentioned is hella interesting tho.
thanks.

Yeah, I wish there were more solid experiments with Ru-486 on this forum so we could find out if it lives up to the hype

tankasnowgod

I had a chat with Danny. I like the guy. I would love some feedback. What do you think of this interview?

View: https://youtu.be/W7F-rIgoHd8

Pretty good. I thought the most interesting part was his experience living at higher elevation in Mexico. Also, the climate in Mexico (and closer to the equator) is more favorable for the most part, too, especially if you are going to live higher. I looked up the weather in Mexico City, and it was highs in the 80-90s pretty much all year, with lows close to 50-60s, on average. Mexico City is higher than Flagstaff, but Flagstaff obviously gets much colder in the the winter.

If you do another interview, delving deeper into elevation along with climate along with average day length around where Danny lives (I would imagine daylight and night are pretty even all year) could be really interesting. Having lived at Sea Level for so long, I have been thinking about moving to a higher elevation (at least 5000 ft), and also wanting to experiment with those altitude tents and CO2 tanks.

professor_sue

I emjoyed it as well! Even though a lot of what he discussed I've heard before from other interviews and conversations, I learned a lot, as health/nutrition is not my field of study nor profession. I'm intrigued by the elevation conversation as well. I moved from living at sea level (or a tiny bit above) in Sacramento, CA to about 2,300 or so in the Mojave Desert/Antelope Valley of Southern California. It might not be enough to notice any differences with anything, but I am curious about it. The weather in SoCal is much better--to me--than in NorCal. It's sunnier and warmer during the daytime, anyway. Thanks for chatting with Danny! I think he's great and very knowledgeable on all things Peat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals