Is standing next to your car's brake lights a great way to boost metabolism on the go or in an emergency ?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

He surely thinks outside the box! A lot of creativity, nothing wrong with it it's hilarious.
I think your threads aren’t that crazy actually. They’re funny, but actually tackle real issues that mainstream science would never even consider. How old are you btw?
Thanks haha yea some threads I say in a lighthearted manner but many are serious questions/discussions i think are important for the forum to address - i think we do have the knowledge and open-mindedness to solve everything in the future and I am 25

Last edited:

hei

Is sitting in a traffic jam more or less peaty than driving fast?

Dr. B

interesting does it depend on perspective
if you have fear while doing it, adrenaline jumps? if you purely enjoy it, dopamine jumps?
the adrenaline at some point is likely needed for alertness/reflexes?

K

Kayaker

interesting does it depend on perspective
if you have fear while doing it, adrenaline jumps? if you purely enjoy it, dopamine jumps?
the adrenaline at some point is likely needed for alertness/reflexes?
ratsandfurious.gif

LA

I notice i get a great boost in metabolism standing next to a car's brake lights -

View attachment 30243

It's just regular red lights or is it a non-red light and the glass is tinted red ? I know the glass or plastic tends to be tinted red but i seem to get a metabolic boost from standing next to it so is the light genuinely a red light ?
(grin) if you keep standing behind brake lights we will know what happened to you if you disappear from the forum. You wont be the first person to be run over by someone backing out of where-ever
Since you give people some chuckles why not purchase red lights and put them on your ceiling or above your desk and get away from the backs of vehicles which might roll over you? - - Just a thought

Last edited:

Stifler

(grin) if you keep standing behind brake lights we will know what happened to you if you disappear from the forum. You wont be the first person to be run over by someone backing out of where-ever
Since you give people some chuckles why not purchase red lights and put them on your ceiling or above your desk and get away from the backs of vehicles which might roll over you? - - Just a thought
Our brother James has been banned from the forum unfortunately - he asked me humbly if I could pass on to this message to you specifically:

jamesgatz.PNG

TheCalciumCad

Lol noooooooooo I liked the Gatz (completely useless, but funny) posts which I never read beyond the first line. I will go and smoke a cigarette and listen to Kavinsky next to a car with its brake-lights on to increase my metabolism in his honour.

Quelsatron

Why does this forum not display that a user is banned? It's an ancient forum functionality.

tankasnowgod

I notice i get a great boost in metabolism standing next to a car's brake lights -

View attachment 30243

It's just regular red lights or is it a non-red light and the glass is tinted red ? I know the glass or plastic tends to be tinted red but i seem to get a metabolic boost from standing next to it so is the light genuinely a red light ?

There is nothing bad about this ? Is it LED's so is it not ideal or is it a good way to shoot up metabolism on the go ? I also gain a new appreciation for stop lights - I notice i feel better on a red light versus a green light so i actually do not mind just waiting there in the car -

View attachment 30244

Do either of these lights tend to be LED's so could they be not really ideal or what do users think ? I cannot tell if a car's brake lights is genuinely red or if it's not red and its just that the plastic is tinted red ? I think it is a great way to boost metabolism on the go just standing next a car's brake lights

Lol, how long are you standing right next to a brake light?

Basically, all lights that aren't specific wavelength LEDs give off red light. The issue is that they give off all sorts of other frequencies, too. Many white LEDs and CFLs give off too much blue. A red or amber filter will stop or drastically reduce the amount of those wavelengths that get through. So, the net result is more red light that you see and absorb, even if other wavelengths are emitted from the light itself.

Haidut mentioned in a thread he used an amber filter on his bedroom window, specifically to filter out blue light from outside.

I noticed I never needed blackout shades in my apartments until the lights outside my bedroom window were "upgraded" to energy efficient bulbs that threw off lots of blue light. Amber bedroom tint is a great idea if that's an issue. Since I can't do that in my current place, next best thing is to use Blackout Shades and low level ambient red light at night. Pure Darkness is too stressful.

Dr. B

Lol, how long are you standing right next to a brake light?

Basically, all lights that aren't specific wavelength LEDs give off red light. The issue is that they give off all sorts of other frequencies, too. Many white LEDs and CFLs give off too much blue. A red or amber filter will stop or drastically reduce the amount of those wavelengths that get through. So, the net result is more red light that you see and absorb, even if other wavelengths are emitted from the light itself.

Haidut mentioned in a thread he used an amber filter on his bedroom window, specifically to filter out blue light from outside.

I noticed I never needed blackout shades in my apartments until the lights outside my bedroom window were "upgraded" to energy efficient bulbs that threw off lots of blue light. Amber bedroom tint is a great idea if that's an issue. Since I can't do that in my current place, next best thing is to use Blackout Shades and low level ambient red light at night. Pure Darkness is too stressful.
what about incandescent light in the bedroom?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals