LGS1 - Orange & Red Light Therapy Handheld Device - 610nm - 630nm - 670nm

David PS

I purchased my LGS1 on Friday afternoon. It arrived today (Monday) via US Priority Mail. The postage on the box was same as what I paid (meaning there was no extra charge for handling). The light was well protected by the packaging and it works fine.

I am using it on my thyroid, eyes (waving it back and forth in my field of vision) and the area over my hippocampus - Buscar con Google. As per the comments above, I using it for a short period of time and plan to increase the application time slowly.

It is a nice product. Let me know when there is a LGS2 product at your website.

Last edited:

Simba1992

I purchased my LGS1 on Friday afternoon. I arrived today (Monday) via US Priority Mail. The postage on the box was same as what I paid (meaning there was no extra charge for handling). The light was well protected by the packaging and it works fine.

I am using it on my thyroid, eyes (waving it back and forth in my field of vision) and the area over my hippocampus - Buscar con Google. As per the comments above, I using it for a short period of time and plan to increase the application time slowly.

What is a LGS2?

David PS

I was assuming that LGS2 would be the name of their second product. Just following the same sequence. There is no such product yet.

OP
LifeGivingStore
I purchased my LGS1 on Friday afternoon. I arrived today (Monday) via US Priority Mail. The postage on the box was same as what I paid (meaning there was no extra charge for handling). The light was well protected by the packaging and it works fine.

David PS, thank you so much for the feedback! We sincerely appreciate it!

As you noted we do not charge any handling fee on top of the shipping. Our shipping calculator has been fairly accurate on figuring out the shipping costs. In the rare times that it does overcharge, we immediately refund the difference to the card holder.

We actually do have a LGS2 in the works and we are pretty excited about it! Not sure on the release date of the LGS2, but we do have 5 other lights we are going to start releasing in the next day or two. :)

Again thanks so much for the feedback as we always welcome it.

Arnold Grape

I received my LGS1 yesterday and hopefully I made the right purchasing decision now that there are a few different models available. I seem to reside in the camp of people that might remain dubious of its effects, although I have not experimented in full with this sort of thing yet. It feels nice when you hold the light over your face and eyes, but I cannot make any solid determinations on the length of time or proximity to areas exposed. In fact, the length of time I heard people mentioning here (about 30 seconds to begin) seems sort of truncated in reference to the time I actually spent shining on my face. Over the summer I was accustomed to sitting in the sun for long durations, so maybe I am more acclimated to this type of light than others? A problematic area can be my feet, for whatever reason, so I shined the light on each of my feet and on the bottoms to no discernible effect, off the bat. You can feel a minor pulsating in certain areas when leaving the light hovering above. I also like the warming effect it has when you shine it on your face. (This is almost a pulsating type feeling blow the surface of the skin. I also opened my eyes and looked directly into the light, which almost suggests the feeling that one is having an alien autopsy performed on them.)

I don't know if it makes things difficult to negotiate legally, but like certain Idea Labs items, it seems like it would be nice for the item to come with some type of literature or instruction manual for steering the recipient in the right direction on how to use such a thing. Appreciate the fast shipping.

OP
LifeGivingStore
Arnold Grape, thank you so much for the feedback!
I received my LGS1 yesterday and hopefully I made the right purchasing decision now that there are a few different models available.
You have definitely made a good choice. The LGS1 is proven to be a great light and that is why it's our flagship model.

The reason we are offering other choices is that some customers would like different wavelengths and combinations made available. Some would like to only use visible red, others only orange, while others would like to use only infrared, and while others would like to use a combination of red, orange, and infrared. We aim to make all these combinations available as soon as we can. Some people have expressed they would like to have red light separate from infrared light, so they can watch for the differences each wavelength produces and make adjustments to their treatment accordingly. While others rather just do a full combination hitting all the spectrums and go on with the day.

I seem to reside in the camp of people that might remain dubious of its effects, although I have not experimented in full with this sort of thing yet.
I think you will be pleasantly surprised as we have been in our family. We use these lights every day and have wonderful results. And we would not have put our name, time, and money behind something that does not work and is not proven. We know that red light can make huge differences in peoples lives, that is why we offer it in our store.

A recent thread was made by @ecstatichamster saying red light was the thing that has made a huge difference for him. Many people report the benefits of red light.

I don't know if it makes things difficult to negotiate legally, but like certain Idea Labs items, it seems like it would be nice for the item to come with some type of literature or instruction manual for steering the recipient in the right direction on how to use such a thing.
There should have been an instruction sheet along with a thank you card included in your package. If this was somehow missed please accept my apology and send me a PM or email and I will get that sent that right out to you. Also, the directions on the website are pretty close to whats in the sheet.

Appreciate the fast shipping.
You are welcome! We strive to provide a great service along with a top notch product and at an affordable price. :)

Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lollipop

@LifeGivingStore I received my light soooo efficiently that it surprised me :):

What great quality! The cord is strong, the on/off switch is easy to use. There is an informative sheet on how to use and suggestions.

The light is powerful! I held it towards my throat/thyroid about an arms length away for about a minute. This is 30 min later and I can still feel a pulsating sensation in my throat. With this device I think I see why @Daniel11 and @ecstatichamster talk about how much a difference it makes in their health.

For anyone considering purchasing this and are on the fence, I would not hesitate. The price is super reasonable and shipping within US was fast and pretty cheap.

Thank you again @LifeGivingStore. I now have two of your products - the cascara and the light. Both are such good quality. Along with Idealabs and Live Giving Store and Health Natura, the Ray Peat community is being blessed with such quality, Woot ❤️

41D7AB81-6F2F-4AB7-850C-D9BA9E30E80B.jpeg

Lorof

Would this product also be efficient at healing a repetitive strain injury (pulled muscle that never fully recovered and probably has scare tissue)?

OP
LifeGivingStore
@LifeGivingStore I received my light soooo efficiently that it surprised me :):

What great quality! The cord is strong, the on/off switch is easy to use. There is an informative sheet on how to use and suggestions.

The light is powerful! I held it towards my throat/thyroid about an arms length away for about a minute. This is 30 min later and I can still feel a pulsating sensation in my throat. With this device I think I see why @Daniel11 and @ecstatichamster talk about how much a difference it makes in their health.

For anyone considering purchasing this and are on the fence, I would not hesitate. The price is super reasonable and shipping within US was fast and pretty cheap.

Thank you again @LifeGivingStore. I now have two of your products - the cascara and the light. Both are such good quality. Along with Idealabs and Live Giving Store and Health Natura, the Ray Peat community is being blessed with such quality, Woot ❤️

View attachment 7424
Lisa, thank you so much for the feedback!

As you said these lights are powerful. We believe a good dose of light can be delivered very quickly, so our family opts for smaller doses of 30-60 seconds, a couple times a day. We also feel being consistent with the light, using it every day, is the way to get the most benefits.

Please update us once you have been able to use the light for a while and observe results! Enjoy your light! :)

L

lollipop

Hi everyone, I wanted to give another update:

This is my third day of using this new red light device from Life Giving Store and I *LOVE* it. Thirty minutes after using my new device - (just 30sec to one min on each part: face, neck/thyroid, hands, feet, forearms, belly, legs), my skin feels like I have been outside in the sun, warm, refreshed, tingly. It is raising my body temp up slightly, closer to 98.6 or normal.

Does everyone using this light get as excited as me? LoL

Seriously my body is sooo warm and feels so good after using.

AMAZING ❤️❤️

Simba1992

Hi everyone, I wanted to give another update:

This is my third day of using this new red light device from Life Giving Store and I *LOVE* it. Thirty minutes after using my new device - (just 30sec to one min on each part: face, neck/thyroid, hands, feet, forearms, belly, legs), my skin feels like I have been outside in the sun, warm, refreshed, tingly. It is raising my body temp up slightly, closer to 98.6 or normal.

Does everyone using this light get as excited as me? LoL

Seriously my body is sooo warm and feels so good after using.

AMAZING ❤️❤️

So where did you get this one. Could not find it on their website! Looks really good, probably easier to handle(?) And is it really stronger? Please tell me the link where I can find it. Thank you.

Simba1992

As you said these lights are powerful. We believe a good dose of light can be delivered very quickly, so our family opts for smaller doses of 30-60 seconds, a couple times a day. We also feel being consistent with the light, using it every day, is the way to get the most benefits.

Please update us once you have been able to use the light for a while and observe results! Enjoy your light! :)

Hello, Please tell me about your new divice that Lisa was demonstrating!

L

lollipop

Hello, Please tell me about your new divice that Lisa was demonstrating!
@Simba1992 That is my OLD device. It does not work and cost almost $200!! Crazy bad. The LifeGivingStore device is the one to get! Daniel said he as well had used this old device and does not work. My apologies for any confusion. @charlie can you delete my post? I had no idea it would be confusing. I thought I was clear.

Simba1992

@Simba1992 That is my OLD device. It does not work and cost almost $200!! Crazy bad. The LifeGivingStore device is the one to get! Daniel said he as well had used this old device and does not work. My apologies for any confusion. @charlie can you delete my post? I had no idea it would be confusing. I thought I was clear.

;) It did look like a nice device. That's propably I got too excited and didn't read your message propably. I have pain and stiffness in fingers and in fact a bit heavy to manipulate. I have loved the effect though! Thank you for your reply. Simba

L

lollipop

;) It did look like a nice device. That's propably I got too excited and didn't read your message propably. I have pain and stiffness in fingers and in fact a bit heavy to manipulate. I have loved the effect though! Thank you for your reply. Simba
:):

Dizzy45

image.jpeg
I received my LSG1 very quickly (~4 days of shipping in U.S). It's very well made and I love using it. I'm 6'1 and~245 lbs so I have been slowly increasing my dosage and have progressed to 30-39 J/cm^2 on my Thyroid area (4" @ 5-6.5 minutes) and feel good effects from it. Body temps haven't gotten about 98 yet, but I'm working on it!

I need feedback on suggested treatments for my German Shepherd who sufferes terribly from skin allergies and also currently has ringworm. I've read that a dose of around 30 J/cm² is a good target for skin infection treatment sessions. With her thick black hair, obviously the light doesn't absorbs well from a distance. I have been massaging the light against her body on the primary areas that she itches/bites the most ;(

What would you do @LifeGivingStore ?

I will be supplementing her diet with liver soon and perhaps a raw carrot w/ coconut oil snack. I am wondering if NDT could be helpful? All the prescriptions and immunotherapy from the vet seem to no longer work.

We definitely need a full body light ;) what's the timing on releasing one?!

OP
LifeGivingStore
I received my LSG1 very quickly (~4 days of shipping in U.S). It's very well made and I love using it. I'm 6'1 and~245 lbs so I have been slowly increasing my dosage and have progressed to 30-39 J/cm^2 on my Thyroid area (4" @ 5-6.5 minutes) and feel good effects from it. Body temps haven't gotten about 98 yet, but I'm working on it!
@Dizzy45, thank you so much for the feedback! Please keep us updated. :)

I need feedback on suggested treatments for my German Shepherd who sufferes terribly from skin allergies and also currently has ringworm. I've read that a dose of around 30 J/cm² is a good target for skin infection treatment sessions. With her thick black hair, obviously the light doesn't absorbs well from a distance. I have been massaging the light against her body on the primary areas that she itches/bites the most ;(
First let me say that is a wonderful German Shepherd bed you have there, very luxurious. Where do the humans sleep? hehe :)

Hair does block the lights like you said. Maybe an infrared might get better penetration. Also maybe using it on the tummy where there is less hair would be good too since the light does work systemically so it would still help overall. Otherwise doing like you are doing and moving the hair around while shining the light will help get more light through. Hopefully some others can post with more info.

I will be supplementing her diet with liver soon and perhaps a raw carrot w/ coconut oil snack. I am wondering if NDT could be helpful? All the prescriptions and immunotherapy from the vet seem to no longer work.
I know there are some animal threads around, maybe you can get some good info from them? We have not had to treat any animals over here so we do not have any experience with it. But it seems like Ray suggests a lot of the same stuff for dogs as humans.

We definitely need a full body light ;) what's the timing on releasing one?!
It will be this week sometime, same wavelength specifications as the LGS1. It will be a limited release, and we will be restocking in about 10 days after this first release. We hope to be able to have a full stock within a couple months. We sincerely appreciate everyones patience as we grow to serve you.

Thanks again for your feedback and hope your are able to find some relief for your Shepherd girl.