Creating an ideal sleep environment - Why your pillow and mattress could be wrecking your sleep

EvanHinkle

@EvanHinkle

Make the move! Cotton futon on the floor is the best sleep you’ll ever have!

Do you know of an organic cotton futon?
I get all mine from Bio Sleep Concepts. I’ve purchased 4 in the last 10 years, (I make my own furniture, and I built a sectional couch using twin organic futons for the seat cushions). I’ve loved every single one of them, but I like the organic cotton with latex foam core the best I think. I also tried a wool and organic cotton one, but it kinda flattened out over time, (a bummer, because initially I really liked it).

EvanHinkle

@EvanHinkle

Is this the one you use? Shikifuton - 3" Natural Organic Cotton Futon
So, you use this directly on the floor?
Thank you.
Oh no, 8” or bust! I like a thinner one personally, so really it’s personal preference, but my poor wife that puts up with my “alternative” ideas, needs the 8” to keep our marriage intact, (I kid, but really she prefers the thicker mattress).

I tried to find a link, but it looks like the exact one I have isn’t sold anymore. Looks like the luxury cotton mattress is probably closest to what I own.

I am ordering a futon from this etsy store: I will try to update but let me know if any questions about it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals