Polyester Is Dangerous and Bad for your Health

JamesGatz

In a good way?
Yes - in a good way. I've gotten big but I would not call it "fat" because If I were to skip a meal or only consume fruit for a day I will get really lean and abs will start showing.

When my DHT is high with peating I get big as in my hands, feet, legs, etc. feel bigger and I gain a lot of girth all over my body - I definitely feel a lot better this way mentally and physically I feel a lot stronger in this state

OccamzRazer

Anybody else tried out hemp-based clothing?

This is on my wishlist:

Of course there are many more affordable options for everyday use. Hemp socks, underwear, T-shirts, etc etc.

Surfari

You're welcome @valdz and @Lollipop2 !
Target also has a line of woman's clothes called Universal Threads that are 100% cotton, mostly t-shirts and some skirts. Reasonalby priced. :):

Mossy

Maybe this has already been mentioned, but there is a certification, OEKO-TEX Standard 100, that claims to have tested manufacturer's materials for over 100 chemicals and they will only certify them if they pass.

I've just purchased a set of viscose from bamboo sheets and was concerned about the potential synthetic aspect of the "bamboo". The sheets are OKEO-TEX rated, so maybe that means they're not harmful; but, I'm not a fool: we live in a world where legally immune "vaccines" can be mandated in the name of "health and safety".

Relevant to the underwear discussion earlier, here is a list of "ethical brands":

Last edited:

Brandin

100% Agreed - I feel estrogen raise every time I wear a polyester blend or polyester jersey especially will ruin my mood - All my clothes are 100% cotton as this is the only type of cloth I've tried that doesn't mess with my test levels - All my clothes are Ralph Lauren Big & Tall as my size has grown considerably since peating
YES THIS! I swear everytime I wore one of my polyester workout pants they would make me gains fat until the next day. Not even joking 100% it was insane...

Xemnoraq

Miscarriages are tied to Polyester underwear, according to this National Institute of Health study. Another of their studies talks about just using Polyester undergarments for men as a 100% effective contraceptive. More studies show it can cause infertility in women and sterility and impotence in men. Did you know a lot of Hanes and Fruit of the Loom men’s and women’s underwear are 80%+ Polyester fabric? Other studies and scientists say that Polyester can be toxic and to keep babies away from it.

Skin exposure to Polyester can cause rashes, itching, redness, eczema, dermatitis, blistering or make existing skin problems worse for those with sensitive skin, up to 3 days later. Heat releases Polyester chemicals like Antimony oxide Sb2O3, which is used to make Polyester and is a known carcinogen. With body heat, it is partially dissolved with sweat and absorbed by the skin. It can cause heart, liver, kidney and skin ailments. When the Polyester gasses are inhaled, Formaldehyde and other Perfluorochemicals (PFCs) can cause lung problems and headaches. The American Academy of Pediatrics wrote about the seriousness of PFC’s. Kid’s pajamas with Polyester are terrible for them too. A huge study in New Zealand found fire retardants in 200,000 crib mattresses were the cause of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). They have some of the same chemical gasses as Polyester.

Polyester in pillows and bedding is a huge cause of insomnia, headaches, fatigue and bad rest since it doesn’t let your body regulate its temperature. High end hotels use only 100% cotton bedding. Cheap motels use the cheaper cotton/Polyester blends. Cheap towels made with cotton and polyester thread (filler) get musty. 100% cotton towels don't.

Well, looks like everything is trying to kill us. I guess I'm going with cotton sheets and bamboo underwear...
This would also mean bad news for milk and juice drinkers because all of the "cardboard" cartons are coated with polyester and aluminum on the inside so i might have to boycott milk unless i can find milk from glass jars

RawEel

Miscarriages are tied to Polyester underwear, according to this National Institute of Health study. Another of their studies talks about just using Polyester undergarments for men as a 100% effective contraceptive. More studies show it can cause infertility in women and sterility and impotence in men. Did you know a lot of Hanes and Fruit of the Loom men’s and women’s underwear are 80%+ Polyester fabric? Other studies and scientists say that Polyester can be toxic and to keep babies away from it.

Skin exposure to Polyester can cause rashes, itching, redness, eczema, dermatitis, blistering or make existing skin problems worse for those with sensitive skin, up to 3 days later. Heat releases Polyester chemicals like Antimony oxide Sb2O3, which is used to make Polyester and is a known carcinogen. With body heat, it is partially dissolved with sweat and absorbed by the skin. It can cause heart, liver, kidney and skin ailments. When the Polyester gasses are inhaled, Formaldehyde and other Perfluorochemicals (PFCs) can cause lung problems and headaches. The American Academy of Pediatrics wrote about the seriousness of PFC’s. Kid’s pajamas with Polyester are terrible for them too. A huge study in New Zealand found fire retardants in 200,000 crib mattresses were the cause of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). They have some of the same chemical gasses as Polyester.

Polyester in pillows and bedding is a huge cause of insomnia, headaches, fatigue and bad rest since it doesn’t let your body regulate its temperature. High end hotels use only 100% cotton bedding. Cheap motels use the cheaper cotton/Polyester blends. Cheap towels made with cotton and polyester thread (filler) get musty. 100% cotton towels don't.

Well, looks like everything is trying to kill us. I guess I'm going with cotton sheets and bamboo underwear...
Regarding Fruit of the Loom undies - like even the ones that say 100% cotton are not cotton?!

Back
Top Bottom