Is standing next to your car's brake lights a great way to boost metabolism on the go or in an emergency ?

mrchibbs

Why was James banned?!?! He was stupid, but harmless IMO...

I'm sad too, and I don't think he was stupid, most of it was creative and hilarious. I don't get it.

mrchibbs

He was some much needed light relief on the forum away from the seriousness of the vaxx hysteria.

I concur, even though I think the vaxx stuff is as serious as it gets and the biggest scandal in history, it was a nice change to have someone think outside the box and come up with these fun threads. I don't think anyone should get banned from anywhere, unless they threaten people or are abusive.

Peater

Yea so I was banned up until this morning when I was unbanned so luckily I am no longer banned and I do not plan on engaging in behavior that will get me banned again haha

It might be worth making a compendium thread for your posts, I couldn't keep up with everything you posted but wouldn't want you to be banned.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

It might be worth making a compendium thread for your posts, I couldn't keep up with everything you posted but wouldn't want you to be banned.
Yes I agree - I've started to put all my thoughts down on my site and moving my past threads there for now as well but yea I do not plan on getting banned again as well cause I do like being here - in a way I am glad that it happened - once that happened I actually got around to setting up my site and started foxing a bunch of stuff I was lazy to do before - it was a good wake-up call for me to taking the stuff I was making more serious

Last edited:

Dr. B

Yes I agree - I've started to put all my thoughts down on my site and moving my past threads there for now as well but yea I do not plan on getting banned again as well cause I do like being here - in a way I am glad that it happened - once that happened I actually got around to setting up my site and started foxing a bunch of stuff I was lazy to do before - it was a good wake-up call for me to taking the stuff I was making more serious
website looks good seems its a lot of the topics youve posted here.

Peater

I had a look, it's very cool!

Dr. B

It’s mostly carbon dioxide due to the catalytic converter converting the carbon monoxide to carbon dioxide.
how long does this take, havent people got carbon monoxide poisoning from leaving cars started in their garage with garage door closed? so the smoke that comes out the car is safe to breathe in?

Herbie

how long does this take, havent people got carbon monoxide poisoning from leaving cars started in their garage with garage door closed? so the smoke that comes out the car is safe to breathe in?
Worst is the the first 5 minutes on cold start, they are most efficient when the car is warm. It’s happening as the exhaust is pushing through it, it’s mainly platinum that is the catalyst.

Since the 90s when they were fully enforced my law, I don’t think one can commit suicide that way due to much less monoxide.

But there is nitrogen and aldehydes and benzene and stuff coming out too which isn’t good. I like the smell of petrol engines rather than diesel.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals