Am I The Only One That Feels Unwell After Red Light Therapy?

yerrag

Inaut

I jest indeed. I’m amazed how quickly people latch on to the newest thing. Not saying it doesn’t help some people but....yea....back to the red light district again :)

yerrag

I jest indeed. I’m amazed how quickly people latch on to the newest thing. Not saying it doesn’t help some people but....yea....back to the red light district again :)
I know I can't help but be affected by Generaux' thesis and I'm actually stepping back from eating a regular dose of liver each week and with eating the tasty innards, but that's only because I've been overdoing it on that end. But many people are still very much on the standard American fare that's light on vitamin A, and they can easily be deficient.

Hmmm, come to think of it I may now be low in vit A already. Either that or I've been eating too much collagen/gelatin at the expense of foods with cysteine and methionine. I've been wondering why my metabolism has been taking a hit lately. There are days when I'm barely 60 with my heart rate, in the middle of a very sunny summer and I feel like the OP wondering WTF.

Maybe also my vitamin A gets used up more quickly in a tropical summer and what Generaux is saying is still true but I have to account for the fact that he's Canadian and isn't getting as much sunshine as I am.

Last edited:

Amazoniac

- Caeruloplasmin: a plasma protein, enzyme, and antioxidant

"The copper in caeruloplasmin has been shown to exist in three distinct states (Vanngard, 1967): type 1 Cu2+, which is responsible for the blue colour absorbing maximally at 610 nm (characteristic of tetrahedral complexes of Cu2+ with nitrogenous ligands), type 2, which like type 1 is paramagnetic but colourless, and type 3, which is not paramagnetic but absorbs at 330 nm."​

D

danishispsychic

I finally got my new red/orange light at The Life Giving Store and I love it. I have been blasting my thyroid with it for like 5 mins at a time and it seems like it makes me happier. I have used lots of red light at the tanning salon and have never had probs with it and I would use it there for 15 mins at a time - full body. I love my new device- thanks LGS!