Is standing next to your car's brake lights a great way to boost metabolism on the go or in an emergency ?

JamesGatz

I notice i get a great boost in metabolism standing next to a car's brake lights -

maxresdefault.jpg

It's just regular red lights or is it a non-red light and the glass is tinted red ? I know the glass or plastic tends to be tinted red but i seem to get a metabolic boost from standing next to it so is the light genuinely a red light ?

There is nothing bad about this ? Is it LED's so is it not ideal or is it a good way to shoot up metabolism on the go ? I also gain a new appreciation for stop lights - I notice i feel better on a red light versus a green light so i actually do not mind just waiting there in the car -

083020.N.BD.TrafficLights1.jpg

Do either of these lights tend to be LED's so could they be not really ideal or what do users think ? I cannot tell if a car's brake lights is genuinely red or if it's not red and its just that the plastic is tinted red ? I think it is a great way to boost metabolism on the go just standing next a car's brake lights

GorillaHead

Lol bro i sometimes feel like you are grasping at straws at things that are highly nominal.

Herbie

Find high pressure sodium street lamps and sleep under them, you know the orange glow.

Those brake lights are using 5w-10w bulbs, halogen or more modern led, Ray is suggesting a few hundred what’s of red spectrum light.

I’ve got it made, Im a car mechanic who spends his days in poorly ventilated workshops, being saturated in carbon dioxide from the engines. Got study’s to prove it.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Lol bro i sometimes feel like you are grasping at straws at things that are highly nominal.
Very Interesting I have noticed that orange glow in many of these lamps in rural areas - I notice in urban areas more recently they've been using some type of white light in the street lamps which feel a lot worse - so 5W or 10W that probably isn't the best to use for metabolism - yes this makes sense because when I put the hands on the lights it doesn't feel that hot so it makes sense that the wattage is very low

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Haha yea honestly I don't know I think over the next several years this forum can have a record of solving everything out so anything that comes to my mind I feel the need to make it here

Dr. B

I notice i get a great boost in metabolism standing next to a car's brake lights -

View attachment 30243

It's just regular red lights or is it a non-red light and the glass is tinted red ? I know the glass or plastic tends to be tinted red but i seem to get a metabolic boost from standing next to it so is the light genuinely a red light ?

There is nothing bad about this ? Is it LED's so is it not ideal or is it a good way to shoot up metabolism on the go ? I also gain a new appreciation for stop lights - I notice i feel better on a red light versus a green light so i actually do not mind just waiting there in the car -

View attachment 30244

Do either of these lights tend to be LED's so could they be not really ideal or what do users think ? I cannot tell if a car's brake lights is genuinely red or if it's not red and its just that the plastic is tinted red ? I think it is a great way to boost metabolism on the go just standing next a car's brake lights
all the red light products are tinted red arent they its just the color of the glass on the bulb, or a layer of plastic colored red
Find high pressure sodium street lamps and sleep under them, you know the orange glow.

Those brake lights are using 5w-10w bulbs, halogen or more modern led, Ray is suggesting a few hundred what’s of red spectrum light.

I’ve got it made, Im a car mechanic who spends his days in poorly ventilated workshops, being saturated in carbon dioxide from the engines. Got study’s to prove it.

isnt that carbon monoxide and dangerous?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I think red light is red light, even if it’s tinted.
all the red light products are tinted red arent they its just the color of the glass on the bulb, or a layer of plastic colored red
Ah this makes sense - it's interesting to think that the metabolic effects from the light are dependent on the color and tint of the glass its encased in

Gadsie

I don't think this is true. There are red LED lights that have clear glass.

Ah this makes sense - it's interesting to think that the metabolic effects from the light are dependent on the color and tint of the glass its encased in
I think it's because a "regular" light has red light as well as other wavelengths. By tinting it you filter out the harmful blue and such light, leaving only the beneficial wavelengths. However, in that case I think the intensity will not be very high, which is why it is better to have pure red lights, as all the power of the lamp will be in producing red light.

Sefton10

I think it is a great way to boost metabolism on the go just standing next a car's brake lights
I don't mean to offend if genuine, but surely these threads are trolling :tearsofjoy:

Likewise, the same sentiment as everyone and don't mean to offend but I was having a real bad day saw this thread and it gave me a smile. Keep up the good work James.

Herbie

isnt that carbon monoxide and dangerous?
It’s mostly carbon dioxide due to the catalytic converter converting the carbon monoxide to carbon dioxide.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I don't mean to offend if genuine, but surely these threads are trolling :tearsofjoy:
Likewise, the same sentiment as everyone and don't mean to offend but I was having a real bad day saw this thread and it gave me a smile. Keep up the good work James.
Haha yea - this is my genuine true self I am like this in person as well haha

imei3489

hahahahahaahah you are the worst poster on this board, but also the funniest
imagine all the great things you could channel all your brain power into instead of overthinking details.

mrchibbs

hahahahahaahah you are the worst poster on this board, but also the funniest
imagine all the great things you could channel all your brain power into instead of overthinking details.

He surely thinks outside the box! A lot of creativity, nothing wrong with it it's hilarious.

Gadsie

I think your threads aren’t that crazy actually. They’re funny, but actually tackle real issues that mainstream science would never even consider. How old are you btw?

Dr. B

I don't think this is true. There are red LED lights that have clear glass.

I think it's because a "regular" light has red light as well as other wavelengths. By tinting it you filter out the harmful blue and such light, leaving only the beneficial wavelengths. However, in that case I think the intensity will not be very high, which is why it is better to have pure red lights, as all the power of the lamp will be in producing red light.
then its the wiring inside that makes the light red? how do they do it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals