High Metabolism Quickly Destroys / Chelates Endocrine Disruptors Like BPA

Discussion in 'Scientific Studies' started by haidut, Oct 9, 2018.

1. dand

dand Member

So you're advocating red light exposure around 60 mins? I like red light a lot, but never have any idea how much or how little I should dose and there are so many factors like distance of the light to the body that I end up just going by feel.

2. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Yes, that's what most studies used as exposure limit and Peat said the same when asked - exposure to red light for about an hour every night in the fall/winter.

3. Amazoniac

Amazoniac Member

Don't you think it can be disruptive to day cycles? Similar to exercise.

The first time I read someone considering it was Павел:
    The Benefits of Near Infrared Light

4. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

I think there is a thread somewhere on the forum where we discussed this several years ago with @Kasper. Red light is the least interfering with melatonin. UV and blue light are the most nefarious, which explains their cancer-causing effects with prolonged exposure at night.

5. Kasper

Kasper Member

Yes, in this tread:
    Melatonin elevates brain serotonin

6. Kasper

Kasper Member

This seems rather long to me. Would that also be true if you use a device like this?
    Combo Bodylight 2.0 - Red Light Man

7. Amazoniac

Amazoniac Member

Kasper, you're alive!! But this shouldn't be surprising giving that you're from Netherlands.

8. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

I don't know how to compare their effectiveness as the studies I mentioned used regular red bulbs with different energy output and across wider area. Maybe smaller lights on more specific body area could work as well...I don't know of any studies comparing the effects of something like LED/LLLT and a red bulb.

9. Fractality

Fractality Member

Has anyone tried this with the handheld red light device from @LifeGivingStore? I'm probably going to try soon but I cannot confirm if that device provides strong enough light.

10. Fractality

Fractality Member

I wonder if this would dissolve Lewy bodies? For those concerned about this creating lipofuscin, would you agree that this might create lipofuscin in at-risk individuals, but if maintained, would dissolve the same lipofuscin?

11. Fractality

Fractality Member

I went ahead and tried to replicate this with oxidal and a handheld redlight device. I rotated the red light over my stomach and face for about an hour. It seemed to alleviate symptoms of a cold/flu I had at the time.

12. ebs

ebs Member

Does it matter on what body part you use the red light? 30-60 minutes is way too much for thyroid.

13. Kartoffel

Kartoffel Member

What do you mean it's way too much? I am not sure why some people here talk about limits such as 60min. There are no known adverse effects of red light as far as I know, and Peat recommends to use several hundred watts of incandescent (red) light continously from dusk til dawn during winter.

14. Fractality

Fractality Member

When I take NDT and use a blanket at night I'm prone to getting quite hot. I wonder if I'm reaching a temperature that destroys plasticizers?

15. Fractality

Fractality Member

Does anyone surmise that doing this would also oxidize Lewy bodies? This morning I took 1 gram of aspirin, 100mg of niacinamide, 2 drops of panquinone, few drops of oxidal, and went into the sun for 15-20 minutes. The warmth of the sun seemed to feel stronger than it normally does when I sunbathe. I am going to try and do this every weekend.