If you have a healthy metabolism you should be FAT - you SHOULD NOT BE SKINNY

Risingfire

Unironically - I was going to reply with this

Blood tests are for the WEAK

I NEVER WANTED A BLOOD TEST MAN - I hate going to the doctor or pharmacy for anything so yea

I FEEL MY DHT IS HIGH therefore .... it is high - I don't need a PIECE OF PAPER to tell me that
fruitcake response. I feel therefore it's true. Get that outta here

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

fruitcake response. I feel therefore it's true. Get that outta here
I think YOU are the FRUITCAKE man - you
live in MANHATTAN, thats fruitcake central right there. I bet you live around West 4th street Washington Square huh? You seem like the type

Us non-fruitcakes live in BROOKLYN man - let me know if you want me to pull up on you, Pier 5 or Pier 40 pick your location 11:59 PM tomorrow be there or be square

Risingfire

I think YOU are the FRUITCAKE man - you
live in MANHATTAN, thats fruitcake central right there. I bet you live around West 4th street Washington Square huh? You seem like the type

Us non-fruitcakes live in BROOKLYN man - let me know if you want me to pull up on you, Pier 5 or Pier 40 pick your location 11:59 PM tomorrow be there or be square
I live in NJ work in Manhattan. but if you want to throw down compadre, let's go

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I live in NJ work in Manhattan. but if you want to throw down compadre, let's go
Alright meet me TOMORROW in front of the Wendy's in SOHO, its like a block away from the Broadway-Lafayette train station and from the big adidas store in SOHO at 11:59 PM SHARP

Wear a Powerpuff girls costume so I know you're serious

If I win - you gotta skip town, you will be banned from MY CITY, I need to hear you call your boss and tell her that you quit and explain to her why you are banned from this city, you also need to give me a $25 Chuck E' Cheeze gift card and write a handwritten note apologizing for challenging my authority

If you win - I will give you one of my shiny Mewtwo's (I have 3)

Deal?

Risingfire

Alright meet me TOMORROW in front of the Wendy's in SOHO, its like a block away from the Broadway-Lafayette train station and from the big adidas store in SOHO at 11:59 PM SHARP

If I win - you gotta skip town, you will be banned from MY CITY, I need to hear you call your boss and tell her that you quit and explain to her why you are banned from this city, you also need to give me a $25 Chuck E' Cheeze gift card and write a handwritten note apologizing for challenging my authority

Deal?
Bruh don't you know drugs kill your DHT levels?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Now that I've been WORKING OUT my body is looking more like the Amish phenotype

Working out was the LAST PIECE of the puzzle for me - staying ACTIVE is SO IMPORTANT for metabolism and I didn't realize it until I stopped doing it

But HONESTLY - the fitness industry is meme advice - I'm eating low protein, I'm BARELY working out 30-60 minutes a week MAX, but my body is building muscle LIKE CRAZY - as long as you're low stress and on RP you don't need to follow fitness meme industry advice

I workout 10 MINUTES MAX every 2 days and my body instinctively makes me stop

brightside

Now that I've been WORKING OUT my body is looking more like the Amish phenotype

Working out was the LAST PIECE of the puzzle for me - staying ACTIVE is SO IMPORTANT for metabolism and I didn't realize it until I stopped doing it

But HONESTLY - the fitness industry is meme advice - I'm eating low protein, I'm BARELY working out 30-60 minutes a week MAX, but my body is building muscle LIKE CRAZY - as long as you're low stress and on RP you don't need to follow fitness meme industry advice

I workout 10 MINUTES MAX every 2 days and my body instinctively makes me stop

- overweight
- can't workout for longer than 10 min / poor endurance
- craving attention
- exaggerated personality

sounds like high E to me, with not enough DHT to cancel things out.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

- overweight
- can't workout for longer than 10 min / poor endurance
- craving attention
- exaggerated personality

sounds like high E to me, with not enough DHT to cancel things out.
NA DUDE YOU ARE TRIPPING

I bet I have HIGHER DHT than you I promise you that

My estrogen levels ARE BELOW 0 - in the negative zone I PROMISE YOU THAT - I'll play this game any day

mamakitty

Deal?
Which powerpuff girl tho?

brightside

NA DUDE YOU ARE TRIPPING

I bet I have HIGHER DHT than you I promise you that

My estrogen levels ARE BELOW 0 - in the negative zone I PROMISE YOU THAT - I'll play this game any day

lol, may be helpful ^

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals