If you have a healthy metabolism you should be FAT - you SHOULD NOT BE SKINNY

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Lets state the facts:

In SUBURBAN/COUNTRY areas - everyone is FAT - have you ever seen a skinny farmer? They are ALL FAT

In URBAN AREAS/CITIES - everyone is SKINNY, like they are DYING SKINNY

like lets keep with the facts people, serotonin and estrogen make you drop weight FAST, if your DHT is healthy you should be holding size period

Jerkboy

Oh my gosh man 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

RELAX man - LIGHTEN UP man, go for a walk in the park and lower that serotonin of yours man

You got to fix that potty mouth of yours man, I'm going to make a phone call to your mother tomorrow and see what can be done 👌👍
You're a clown.

OccamzRazer

In SUBURBAN/COUNTRY areas - everyone is FAT - have you ever seen a skinny farmer? They are ALL FAT
Something to this...the farmer I get raw milk from is quite portly. But at 50+ years old he has healthy skin and a nearly perfect hairline.

Risingfire

Lets state the facts:

In URBAN AREAS/CITIES - everyone is SKINNY, like they are DYING SKINNY

like lets keep with the facts people, serotonin and estrogen make you drop weight FAST, if your DHT is healthy you should be holding size period
Another delusional take. Just like there's no bald homeless people.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
252FD558-7BAD-452D-BB17-ABE43DFD0F54.png
My farmers are pretty thin.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

You're a clown.
I spoke to your mom on the phone last night man... she said she's going to SPANK you when she gets home at 8 so be prepared for that.

She also said that you were AFRAID of the Dark and that you haven't had a girlfriend in 8.5 years 🤭🤭

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

These are mugshots of AMISH TEENAGERS arrested for a DUI

This is the IDEAL BODY TYPE - you're packing muscle, good frame but you're ALSO FAT - these guys ARE NOT SKINNY/LEAN

Now you see what happens to your body when you avoid these electronics

If yoir DHT is consistently high and you develop well - you turn into those big boys on the left column

2620CAA3-5B93-49D4-9498-4FB199B2977C.jpeg

Inaut

wh

This is the IDEAL BODY TYPE - you're packing muscle, good frame but you're ALSO FAT - these guys ARE NOT SKINNY/LEAN

If yoir DHT is consistently high and you develop well - you turn into those big boys on the left column

View attachment 47155
where's the facial hair though bro?

Risingfire

View attachment 47155
What's your DHT and Test at?

Nomane Euger

Nomane Euger

View attachment 47155
Hi,

i suggest they looks like they have suboptimal brain energy,i suggest it is not desirable at all

i wish you fun

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

What's your DHT and Test at?
"I DONT BOTHER WITH BLOOD TEST MAAAAAN"
Unironically - I was going to reply with this

Blood tests are for the WEAK

I NEVER WANTED A BLOOD TEST MAN - I hate going to the doctor or pharmacy for anything so yea

I FEEL MY DHT IS HIGH therefore .... it is high - I don't need a PIECE OF PAPER to tell me that

yerrag

Unironically - I was going to reply with this

Blood tests are for the WEAK

I NEVER WANTED A BLOOD TEST MAN - I hate going to the doctor or pharmacy for anything so yea

I FEEL MY DHT IS HIGH therefore .... it is high - I don't need a PIECE OF PAPER to tell me that
Relying on doctors to interpret blood tests for you is for the "trust the expert" kind of weak.

That, and not using diagnostic tests at all, lands you in the ER where you, ironically, are jabbed with a battery of tests. Weak!

mamakitty

View attachment 47155
That’s not an Amish phenotype, your photoshop skills are a bit wanting

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

That’s not an Amish phenotype, your photoshop skills are a bit wanting
Now I photoshop? UGHHHHHH 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

You people COPE SO HARD with this man

LOOK AT THE NEWS ARTICLE FOR YOURSELF HOW ABOUT THAT

Theres no photoshop here - only FACTS, if your DHT is high your body WILL MORPH into that

But most of you don't have high DHT or even a healthy metabolism (you just think you do) - in order to achieve that level of health you HAVE TO GO A LOT DEEPER THAN DIET and make sure you live in a low stress environment (if you own a smartphone in your household or even have wifi on - its not possible for you to achieve that level of health and thats just starting - it GOES SOOO MUCH Deeper than that, your house is FILLED WITH MILLIONS of stressors

Most of you take serotonin supplements right?

If you live in a low-stress environment - your serotonin, estrogen, and cortisol should be BASELINE ZERO - your serotonin should NATURALLY be BASELINE ZERO if you're healthy, you should have NO ANXIETY WHATSOEVER

If you feel the need to take a serotonin supplement - you are NOT ADDRESSING the root of the issue - the root of the issue is asking "why is your serotonin high in the first place" - your environment is STRESSING you out and if you lower serotonin you'll just raise cortisol instead! The solution is FIXING YOUR ENVIRONMENT

AMISH BODIES DON'T LIE MAN

They have escaped all of your stressors - cell towers, technology, cars, etc

Do you guys REALLY THINK going under 4g PUFA a day would give you an upper hand against a group of people who literally have NO EXPOSURE to any technological stressor?

Your liver can handle A LOT MORE than 4g PUFA a day if you're living life like an amish person.

AMISH BODIES DON'T LIE - YOU CITY FOLK DONT GET IT

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals