If you have a healthy metabolism you should be FAT - you SHOULD NOT BE SKINNY

JamesGatz

Hey man, go ahead and look at ANY ANIMAL IN THE WILD - Hippos, Gorillas, ANY ANIMAL REALLY

View: https://youtu.be/Qn_AP9liBKw

View: https://youtu.be/4ySKO7bWnMU

THESE animals are PUSHING 500+ POUNDS MAN - you do not see them skinny unless they are SICK OR DYING

if you have a healthy metabolism/HEALTHY DHT levels you should be PUSHING WEIGHT - you SHOULD NOT BE SKINNY UNLESS ARE SICK OR DYING

why do you think comedians are all fat? EXACTLY

think of the FUNNIEST PEOPLE (low stress) youve met in your life? What did they all have in common? THEY WERE ALL FAT

MY GOSH MAN, ITS ALWAYS THE SKINNIEST PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE HIGHEST SEROTONIN #FACTS

laleto12

Hey man, go ahead and look at ANY ANIMAL IN THE WILD - Hippos, Gorillas, ANY ANIMAL REALLY

THESE animals are PUSHING 500+ POUNDS MAN - you do not see them skinny unless they are SICK OR DYING

if you have a healthy metabolism/HEALTHY DHT levels you should be PUSHING WEIGHT - you SHOULD NOT BE SKINNY UNLESS ARE SICK OR DYING

think of the FUNNIEST PEOPLE (low stress) youve met in your life? What did they all have in common? THEY WERE ALL FAT

MY GOSH MAN, ITS ALWAYS THE SKINNIEST PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE HIGHEST SEROTONIN #FACTS

If you laugh at JG’s posts - you have low serotonin.

If you are bothered by them - you have high serotonin.
#Facts

yerrag

But don't the fat comedians commit suicide and the thin ones they grow older with sharper wits?

Runenight201

But don't the fat comedians commit suicide and the thin ones they grow older with sharper wits?

Agreed. Chris Farley was one of the greatest and had serious drug addiction issues which eventually killed him.

For me it’s less of a weight thing and more of how much blood my body producing. More blood = more warmth = better metabolism. I can tell when my hands and feet flush with blood that I am well nourished and my body is in a healthy state. This also corresponds with feelings of safety and deep relaxed breathing.

You shouldn’t be fat or skinny. You should have a healthy BMI with appropriate muscle and bone density. I don’t know hard numbers in terms of BMI, muscle mass, bone density, etc… for the average male/female, but if you feel warm, have good blood flow, and breathe easy with a peaceful, tranquil mind, you have a healthy body.

Peachy

You shouldn't be wasting away but you can be lean and have a high metabolism. The spider monkey has a high metabolism (fruit addict), has human-like behavior and is thin.

images (1).jpg

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Alright HOLD ON A SECOND HERE IM NOT DONE

THINK ABOUT IT MAN

Think about it....

All PEOPLE WHO WORK in Computer Science/Programming are SKINNY (stressful job)

ALL PEOPLE who work in Human Resources (we all know people who work in human resources DON'T ACTUALLY DO ANY WORK - they just pretend to work while they gossip about everyone) are FAT - I HAVE NEVER SEEN A SKINNY PERSON WHO WORKED IN THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT (low-stress job)

Think about it man... just think about it

Everyone who works in corporate is SKINNY

low-stress jobs in education, coaching, child care - EVERYONE THERE IS FAT

Lollipop2

ALL PEOPLE who work in Human Resources (we all know people who work in human resources DON'T ACTUALLY DO ANY WORK - they just pretend to work while they gossip about everyone) are FAT - I HAVE NEVER SEEN A SKINNY PERSON WHO WORKED IN THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT (low-stress job)
Hilarious commentary on HR work - rofl….

Not even entertaining the subject of this thread but laughed out loud at this commentary 🤣

yerrag

THINK ABOUT IT MAN

Think about it....

I thought the top gun in HR is always the top model type and she gets to decide all new hires under her must be fat and ugly.

LadyRae

I thought the top gun in HR is always the top model type and she gets to decide all new hires under her must be fat and ugly.
Awesome insights here!

I have another FACT-
ALL thin and healthy women are hated by other women. As we all age and PUFA gets stored, most women gain weight as they drink more and lose liver function as well...

Agreed - increased stress correlates with decreased health

Dutchie

ALL thin and healthy women are hated by other women. As we all age and PUFA gets stored, most women gain weight as they drink more and lose liver function as well...

It's not even about thin/lean and healthy....only thin, period.
Years ago when I was severely underweight I got so many disdained,dismissive and shunning looks from other women (of all ages).
Otherwise I must've looked healthy in their eyes...🤔

Serge

Good topic! and a good point. We should not take a mechanical and simplified way of looking at things.
May I remind you the words from Dhammapada:

Musty during rut, the tusker named Dhanapalaka is uncontrollable. Held in captivity, the tusker does not touch a morsel, but only longingly calls to mind the elephant forest.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Awesome insights here!

I have another FACT-

Agreed - increased stress correlates with decreased health
This is TRUE for guys as well honestly

When I'm LEAN: I feel HORRIBLE/SICK, and attract LOADS of attention but IT DOES NOT MATTER because I feel TOO SICK TO ACT UPON IT, also my standards for women get a lot higher which I interpret as stress

When I'm BIG AND CHUNKY: I feel AMAZING, don't attract AS MUCH ATTENTION BUT I'm definitely healthy enough to act upon anything and my standards for women become A LOT MORE OPEN. MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY I FEEL THE BEST

BUT YEA - can't have the cake and eat it too I guess!

Nicole Carter

THINK ABOUT IT MAN

Think about it....

Every single one of these are stressful.

mamakitty

Is this cope, bro?
Jk! I think you may be onto something, however, the heavy animals are not necessarily fat. They probably have a tonne of muscles and like some have 4 or 8 stomachs, they need space for that.
Humans are a different animal, there’s a perfect middle for health where you are not too fat nor too skinny.

Dapose

Forum Supporter
These two videos are amazing! Thanks for sharing! They show great context for the wild world that Nature Documentaries always leave out. The non narrative fallowing aspects of “nature” ie Wild. I love thinking of Wild meaning non human storytelling. But with humans in the picture. So cool.
Also humor is essential for our survival into a future of uncertainty.

“ Fat and Skinny go to bed, Fat roll over, Skinny dead. “

Apple

Japanese sumo wrestlers are the fattiest , strongest and healthiest people you can find and they have the thickest hair . As soon as they retire they start eating much less, they loose lots of weight and with that, they loose all their hair and die pretty early (in their early 60s)
rrr.png
0228-dsumo-dispatches-Japan-Sumo-Scandal.jpg

Last edited:
Fat is oil. Just like you change the oil on a car, getting fat and then healthfully losing/replacing that fat with clean fat is the road to health.

Your brain is mostly fat. Being deficient in fat cultivates neurotic tendencies. This is readily witnessed in both the obese seed oil imbiber and toothpick vegan alike.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals