If you have a healthy metabolism you should be FAT - you SHOULD NOT BE SKINNY

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

lol, may be helpful ^
Why is a RED BUTTON giving me health advice?

GO BACK TO STAPLES

503D8E99-0210-4BD4-AA3D-A6661B92E553.jpeg

Apple

So, how do you gain fat if you want to be healthy ?
Any ideas ? without gallons of dairy please, it doesn't agree with me and makes me loose weight. Though I eat some limited amount of butter/milk/cheese daily

Last edited:

MikeyFitz

Hey man, go ahead and look at ANY ANIMAL IN THE WILD - Hippos, Gorillas, ANY ANIMAL REALLY

View: https://youtu.be/Qn_AP9liBKw

View: https://youtu.be/4ySKO7bWnMU

THESE animals are PUSHING 500+ POUNDS MAN - you do not see them skinny unless they are SICK OR DYING

if you have a healthy metabolism/HEALTHY DHT levels you should be PUSHING WEIGHT - you SHOULD NOT BE SKINNY UNLESS ARE SICK OR DYING

why do you think comedians are all fat? EXACTLY

think of the FUNNIEST PEOPLE (low stress) youve met in your life? What did they all have in common? THEY WERE ALL FAT

MY GOSH MAN, ITS ALWAYS THE SKINNIEST PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE HIGHEST SEROTONIN #FACTS

hey brother,

I personally know a lot of "fat" people with huge stomachs and their legs and arms are literally covered with massive slabs of fat.

These people LOOK big and strong but they carry far more fat than they do muscle.

Fat and muscle are both very hormonally active.

Fat or adipose tissue is an endocrine organ and is responsible for the synthesis and secretion of several hormones.

These occur during inflammation and torpor-causing conditions in the body.

Saying "if you have a healthy metabolism, you should be fat" is the same thing as saying "if you have a healthy metabolism, you should be obese, inflamed, carry too much weight for your frame to handle, put too much stress on your heart, and have lower physiological activity typically characterized by reduced heart rate, respiration, and body temperature just like in hibernating and estivating animals."

The "Obesity Paradox" is not a pretty rationale for being fat.

It's an explanation FOR GETTING cancer and diabetes and how the body is trying to keep the organism alive by piling on all that fat during those horrible maladies.

After the Obesity stage, when the body can no longer fight back, cancer and/or diabetes then ravage the organism as all tissue is devoured.

Thus, most once-morbidly obese people, once their diseases catch up to them, die emaciated looking like deflated balloons.

MikeyFitz

MikeyFitz

Another thing man - why are mexicans IMMUNE to hair loss?

They're ALL FAT man - and they all work outdoors (construction, landscaping)
Castrated people are immune to hair loss too.

No androgens at all = no conversion to estrogen = no hair loss.

We've seen it proven time and again.

Castrated people are immune to hair loss too.

No androgens at all = no conversion to estrogen = no hair loss.

We've seen it proven time and again.

Or "no androgens" = less stress maybe = less hair loss? That would not only explain the male angle of hair loss, but the lack of female receding/balding as well in comparison. It's not that androgens don't help to reduce stress, but in the same light certain "androgens" can accelerate decay, poor decisions, stressors maybe, aging, etc.

Like, many look at the "castrated guys don't go bald" and liken that to, "Oh, so that means evil androgens are responsible for it!" But they overlook how a male being castrated is a lot more like a female, so thus less likely to recede/bald in this regard too (as you can presume from this theory that women/girls may have less stress too).

It's mentioned plenty here that "high T" isn't always beneficial -- that it can have drawbacks, involve accelerated aging sometimes, and break one out of the "youthful phenotype" as along with its cousin estrogen, growth hormones, and all of their terrain-like effects on body; hormones; cells; water & overall structure vessels of humanhood.

Well, if testes = more likely to have higher T = more likely to be adrenergic, estrogenic, serotonergic, less prog, higher GH, etc. then testosterone is -- in some men at least -- functionally almost equivalent to a stress hormone itself given how some guys who have hopped on TRT have seen insane aging, swelling, or other issues in short timeframes.

In my view people blame the isolated hormones because then they can blame the target/subject/essence of such (like blaming men for testosterone being "evil") or blaming women (for estrogen making them stupid or weak or whatever one wants to ascribe to it). You can always find a way to blame everyone by nitpicking crap.

There are also studies associating higher testosterone in guys with sometimes autism, or anxiety, or other mood disorders/issues. Not that every guy who takes T or has high T will have these issues, but the associations themselves are more than enough to show that testosterone can indeed be the "bad guy" in some cases realistically.

And also, I doubt "no androgens" = "no conversion to estrogen" is true. I'm pretty sure you will still have estrogen or estrogen-like effects even castrated as it's not about the specific hormone but the activity-like effects of it, that of which endless other factors can contribute to. For example, castrated males can still be stressed too.

The truth is: I think high androgens/T/etc. are only useful if everything is perfect. If you live a shitty life, ***t limitations, ***t sense of self, and endless other problems in life then androgens can be more akin to weapons; mega stressors. Meanwhile, females usually can be "curbed" much more easily thanks to different lifestyle/hormones.

Or just look at it this way: how many children/kids do you see balding, receding, losing hair? Now tell me how high are the levels of androgens in them? Clearly many here overlook the child/youthful pheno & physiology when seeking what is healthy & optimal. Kids virtually never bald, because they are in a likely metabolism/physiology that has prevented the possible effects of stress from manifesting in that certain way. Once puberty hits & you have estrogen, testosterone, etc. and everything changes, including sometimes, dramatic, aging-like effects/looking older, you know likely culprits in males/their stressors.

aging.jpg

It's hard to simply tout testosterone (especially in "bodybuilding doses") as "anti-aging" when very many of these examples exist showing guys going from boy-ish looking to more like someone taking growth hormones, or other such effects that may seem "youthful" in a sense but appear anything but it.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals