How To Reduce Adrenal Androgen Excess

Mestena87

I have struggled with what I assume are symptoms of excessive adrenal androgens for years now. Progesterone helps a little bit, but hasn't totally relieved my symptoms. I'm considering adding pregnenolone, but it seems like a bit of a gamble and could either help, or further increase my already high androgens. I figured I'd pick the brilliant minds here and see if you guys have any advice or information about reducing adrenal androgen excess, supplements to try, as well as the effects I might experience with pregnenolone,

Last edited:

wintagal

I have struggled with what I assume are symptoms of excessive adrenal androgens for years now. Progesterone helps a little bit, but hasn't totally relieved my symptoms. I'm considering adding pregnenolone, but it seems like a bit of a gamble and could either help, or further increase my already high androgens. I figured I'd pick the brilliant minds here and see if you guys have any advice or information about reducing adrenal androgen excess, supplements to try, as well as the effects I might experience with pregnenolone,
Have you researched PCOS? Excessive androgens are one of the symptoms.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals