Wisdom teeth erupting!

SonOfEurope

Hey guys,

So.... I'm 29 1/2 years old.. .. Relatively healthy male, well, if you've read my posts.

I struggled with a lot of issues between 20 and 25, I finally found Peat and gradually incorporated his principles (Reduced PUFA, Reduced Iron, quality protein, light, pro-thyroid substances such as coffee, aspirin etc... Many other things )

But undoubtedly what helped me out of the black hole I was In was Progesterone - first taken alone, 28mg/day, and later added some DHEA and occasionally Androsterone, increased minerals - with this AND a LOT of effort from my part I was able to successfully end a worsening Benzo dependence and heal from the brutal damage inflicted by SSRI and such.

If you've gone through my posts you'll see I even had a mini wave of a "second growth spurt" gaining 2 inches and becoming quite a bit more robust.

Progesterone was a miracle in my life, and no, no Feminization at all even at 28mg, I actually gained a lot of muscle, but had ample calcium and added DHEA later on.

Yet it is now, that I've dropped the P4 dose and I'm focusing more on other things related to physique, that I noticed my Wisdom teeth are FINALLY coming out... I looked in the mirror about two weeks ago and noticed something - but today was the wake up call as I can actually see both under bright light.

They seem to be erupting rather straight, I've also been mewing for a while.... Perhaps the one on the left side "appears" to be deviating a bit further left but not much, here's what I'm asking, what do you guys recommend to make sure they emerge straight and without pushing the other molars out of orbit, not by much at least!

Here's a summary of my diet/lifestyle/supplements.

1) Wake up around 7,45 - 8,15
2) lift weights every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday - currently cutting (caloric deficit is very small)
3) Breakfast : 2 Scrambled eggs (one spoon buttet) on toast, 1 cup of instant coffee, no milk, 1 glass OJ or a sliced Orange.

Lunch: ~100g White rice or boiled Potatoes, sometimes sweet potato, 110/120 portion of boiled chicken or baked turkey, around 1 spoon of CO or Butter for a bit of saturated fat with.... different spices, glass of cola, some jelly (gelatin ) afterward.

Midday: cottage cheese sandwich estimated at 380-400 calories, coffee, occasionally a bit of 1% milk in it.

Snack on some fruit around 5pm.

Supper: No later than 8:30pm, 120g clean carbs as in Lunch, sometimes liver, sometimes oxtail I get from a local butcher - sometimes a 3 egg omelette and sometimes just an open can of tuna, bit of CO... gelatin, no coffee.

Supplementation: Eggshell powder daily with breakfast.

Magnesium, K1 + K2 daily mid-day.

650 mg Aspirin every 3-4 days.

Vitamin D3 from November to April, not anymore as I take the midday Sun.

Liver approx x2 weekly, sometimes eat shellfish for the thyroid supporting minerals.

I try to eat as much ripe fruit as possible during the summer.

Cortinon 2 drops daily, that's 16mg p4, 2mg DHEA.
Androsterone 2mg every other day.

Lights out by 11pm.

Currently ~13.5% BF, 5'10.5, Testosterone as of last bloodwork 673, TSH 0.98, Progesterone good as well .

As of last bloodwork:

Estradiol, Serum: 19.7 pg/mL
Progesterone, Serum: 0.47 ng/mL
Testosterone (Free): 122.9 pg/mL
Testosterone Total: 673 ng/dL
DHT: 213.8 pg/mL
SHBG: 19 nmol/L
Prolactin: 7.81 ng/mL
DHEA-S: 443.4 ug/dL
Pregnenolone: 47 ng/dL
Albumin : 4.6 G/Dl
TSH 0.98 mIU/L

What do you guys recommend to make sure they don't cause any problems? I'll keep my regimen and any advice for improvement is appreciated - I forgot to write that I used to use Haidut's Tyromix but my thyroid function has improved a lot, also, the diet is just a rough approximate of what I eat daily, I'm obviously missing a thing or two and I do make sure to get enough of the fat-solubles.

Runenight201

Hey man, could you elaborate more on how progesterone addressed your dependence on benzodiazepines and SSRI’s?

OP
SonOfEurope

SonOfEurope

Hey Runenight,

I've written about it several times on my older posts... I had worsening anxiety by the time I was 20 or 21, I was put through almost every SSRI/"Anti-depressant " out there and lived their nightmares until eventually I was put on klono which helped me temporarily but at the cost of desensitized GABA and worsening addiction/panic attacks by 25.

The only "Anti depressant" that actually helped me a bit was Mirtazapine, the last one they had me on, by 2017 I was dependant on 2mg klono and I added in 28mg progest-e while reducing the dose slooowly by scratching the. 5mg pill against 12 inches of wall, the pills slowly got smaller over months.

I didn't have any insomnia, headaches, digestive issues or seizures (that even such a slow drop In such a potent Benzo can give you) thanks to the P4's pro-adaptation properties, especially natural of progesterone in the brain, the organ it protects and heals more than anything, I added low dose DHEA with a tiny teeny bit of Androsterone later because it was lowering my DHT (but not T) for the Androgenic aspects of it, and because DHEA also helps in Nervous system re-adaptation.

After 21 months I took the last 0.06mg and kept the Progesterone at 28mg for a while, scared at first 'cause these things can leave you messed up for life - but I was OK.... And now it's been more than a year and I'm just using Cortinon and Androsterone at much lower doses for the protection of those precursor Hormones and to slightly enhance the anabolic profile as I do have physique goals.

I forgot to write up there, I'm 176lb ATM, and I've been mewing for about 6 or 8 months.

Any advice for the wisdom teeth?

Dr. B

Hey guys,

So.... I'm 29 1/2 years old.. .. Relatively healthy male, well, if you've read my posts.

I struggled with a lot of issues between 20 and 25, I finally found Peat and gradually incorporated his principles (Reduced PUFA, Reduced Iron, quality protein, light, pro-thyroid substances such as coffee, aspirin etc... Many other things )

But undoubtedly what helped me out of the black hole I was In was Progesterone - first taken alone, 28mg/day, and later added some DHEA and occasionally Androsterone, increased minerals - with this AND a LOT of effort from my part I was able to successfully end a worsening Benzo dependence and heal from the brutal damage inflicted by SSRI and such.

If you've gone through my posts you'll see I even had a mini wave of a "second growth spurt" gaining 2 inches and becoming quite a bit more robust.

Progesterone was a miracle in my life, and no, no Feminization at all even at 28mg, I actually gained a lot of muscle, but had ample calcium and added DHEA later on.

Yet it is now, that I've dropped the P4 dose and I'm focusing more on other things related to physique, that I noticed my Wisdom teeth are FINALLY coming out... I looked in the mirror about two weeks ago and noticed something - but today was the wake up call as I can actually see both under bright light.

They seem to be erupting rather straight, I've also been mewing for a while.... Perhaps the one on the left side "appears" to be deviating a bit further left but not much, here's what I'm asking, what do you guys recommend to make sure they emerge straight and without pushing the other molars out of orbit, not by much at least!

2) lift weights every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday - currently cutting (caloric deficit is very small)
3) Breakfast : 2 Scrambled eggs (one spoon buttet) on toast, 1 cup of instant coffee, no milk, 1 glass OJ or a sliced Orange.

Lunch: ~100g White rice or boiled Potatoes, sometimes sweet potato, 110/120 portion of boiled chicken or baked turkey, around 1 spoon of CO or Butter for a bit of saturated fat with.... different spices, glass of cola, some jelly (gelatin ) afterward.

Midday: cottage cheese sandwich estimated at 380-400 calories, coffee, occasionally a bit of 1% milk in it.

Supper: No later than 8:30pm, 120g clean carbs as in Lunch, sometimes liver, sometimes oxtail I get from a local butcher - sometimes a 3 egg omelette and sometimes just an open can of tuna, bit of CO... gelatin, no coffee.

Liver approx x2 weekly, sometimes eat shellfish for the thyroid supporting minerals.

Lights out by 11pm.

Currently ~13.5% BF, 5'10.5, Testosterone as of last bloodwork 673, TSH 0.98, Progesterone good as well .

As of last bloodwork:

TSH 0.98 mIU/L

What do you guys recommend to make sure they don't cause any problems? I'll keep my regimen and any advice for improvement is appreciated - I forgot to write that I used to use Haidut's Tyromix but my thyroid function has improved a lot, also, the diet is just a rough approximate of what I eat daily, I'm obviously missing a thing or two and I do make sure to get enough of the fat-solubles.
hey man interesting stuff. so you gained 2 inches of height at 25 years old? thats impressive. how soon was the height gained.
did progesterone improve your hair growth/quality. also have you looked into nigella sativa oil at all, supposedly it has some benzo like effects? not sure how it works. interestingly some oils say it has significant pufa but googling the seeds it says the fat in a serving is 0.6g MUFA, 0.1g pufa, 0.1g sfa which doesnt seem bad even a few servings a day

rei

My both wisdom teeth on the bottom jaw were very tilted, like 30 and 45 degrees. When i had done a good amount of posture exercises to straighten my neck and back at some point i started feeling fascial tension lines shift also in the jaw and gums. At this point i am almost finished with the posture reparation, only slight imbalance with right side arm and leg, left side has been ok for some months. Probably due to this the left side tension is healed, and the wisdom tooth has aligned completely straigh. Right side is maybe at 30 degree angle still, but seems also it has slightly started to turn upwards. Interesting to see if such extreme tilt can heal as well as the other one.

Any deviation from a completely straight back means there is chronic fascial tension somewhere, and evidently it can also pull your gums and teeth out of alignment. About a year ago i already noticed that my nose had straightened so i'm not all that surprised everything is tensioned by the fascia and any dyssymmetry is probably due to imbalance and can be fixed.

B

Braveheart

Hey guys,

Lights out by 11pm.

As of last bloodwork:

TSH 0.98 mIU/L

"Cortinon 2 drops daily, that's 16mg p4, 2mg DHEA.
Androsterone 2mg every other day."

Orally or topical? Thanks in advance for your reply!

Runenight201

Hey Runenight,

I've written about it several times on my older posts... I had worsening anxiety by the time I was 20 or 21, I was put through almost every SSRI/"Anti-depressant " out there and lived their nightmares until eventually I was put on klono which helped me temporarily but at the cost of desensitized GABA and worsening addiction/panic attacks by 25.

The only "Anti depressant" that actually helped me a bit was Mirtazapine, the last one they had me on, by 2017 I was dependant on 2mg klono and I added in 28mg progest-e while reducing the dose slooowly by scratching the. 5mg pill against 12 inches of wall, the pills slowly got smaller over months.

I didn't have any insomnia, headaches, digestive issues or seizures (that even such a slow drop In such a potent Benzo can give you) thanks to the P4's pro-adaptation properties, especially natural of progesterone in the brain, the organ it protects and heals more than anything, I added low dose DHEA with a tiny teeny bit of Androsterone later because it was lowering my DHT (but not T) for the Androgenic aspects of it, and because DHEA also helps in Nervous system re-adaptation.

After 21 months I took the last 0.06mg and kept the Progesterone at 28mg for a while, scared at first 'cause these things can leave you messed up for life - but I was OK.... And now it's been more than a year and I'm just using Cortinon and Androsterone at much lower doses for the protection of those precursor Hormones and to slightly enhance the anabolic profile as I do have physique goals.

I forgot to write up there, I'm 176lb ATM, and I've been mewing for about 6 or 8 months.

Any advice for the wisdom teeth?
Do you think anyone with an anxiety disorder would benefit from the use of progesterone? Does it provide an instantaneous alleviation of nervous feelings? How would it’s affects be on dogs or cats? How do you get the dosages correct and does it change by sex, weight, hormonal balance, etc....

Sorry if these are too many questions. Idk why trying progesterone is calling me so heavily but an experience like yours make me think that it can powerfully help a lot of people.

imcoconut

My both wisdom teeth on the bottom jaw were very tilted, like 30 and 45 degrees. When i had done a good amount of posture exercises to straighten my neck and back at some point i started feeling fascial tension lines shift also in the jaw and gums. At this point i am almost finished with the posture reparation, only slight imbalance with right side arm and leg, left side has been ok for some months. Probably due to this the left side tension is healed, and the wisdom tooth has aligned completely straigh. Right side is maybe at 30 degree angle still, but seems also it has slightly started to turn upwards. Interesting to see if such extreme tilt can heal as well as the other one.

Any deviation from a completely straight back means there is chronic fascial tension somewhere, and evidently it can also pull your gums and teeth out of alignment. About a year ago i already noticed that my nose had straightened so i'm not all that surprised everything is tensioned by the fascia and any dyssymmetry is probably due to imbalance and can be fixed.
Rei, would you mind elaborating on your regime/excercies for correcting your posture? I agree with you and think that posture has a huge influence on the muscle and soft tissue of the head and face (as well as on the rest of the body). I have a forward pelvic tilt, excessively arched upper back, forward shoulders and forward neck. I think this is becoming more and more common and we spend more time at desks, on our computers, on our phones. Also I believe this pattern of posture "damage" is the result of stress and inability to handle/adapt to the stress. I believe RP has written in the past about upper back arching being common in extreme stress and old age.

rei

Over the past 2.5 years i have written about my process here, but in short: after starting progesterone and megadosing K vitamin complex pretty soon i started feeling like jawning and stretching, and one time i was stretching my neck i had an audible crack. After doing this a few times i found that i felt an imbalance in my neck/shoulder area that i started working on. The only background was that i had red that in ancient yoga teachings and according to what esther gokhale presented in evidence the spine is supposed to be straight, not S curved. I started implementing this idea by pushing my back against the wall, according to how this imbalance/tension felt and soon it started moving all over the body, to which i finally got an explanation from learning the concept of tensegrity. Then i just continued it for all this time. If you want some of the incredible and unbelievable details i have come to know look at my post history from this time, starting with when i mentioned getting the progesterone.

Just like OP also i have managed to grow, though only 3-4 cm during this time.

Last edited:
A

Aziz

@SonOfEurope great news brother and thanks for the update. I find these stories especially regarding growth and development very interesting so I'm grateful for you and @rei posting this information.

I would like to ask both of you if you have sensed any kind of psychological improvement during and after this regimen?

@SonOfEurope do you dissolve the egg shell powder into vinegar or something or just gulp it down like that?

OP
SonOfEurope

SonOfEurope

Do you think anyone with an anxiety disorder would benefit from the use of progesterone? Does it provide an instantaneous alleviation of nervous feelings? How would it’s affects be on dogs or cats? How do you get the dosages correct and does it change by sex, weight, hormonal balance, etc....

Sorry if these are too many questions. Idk why trying progesterone is calling me so heavily but an experience like yours make me think that it can powerfully help a lot of people.

Absolutely,

It's the most anti-anxiety hormone produced in large quantities by the human body, as for how long it would take to see benefits depends on the context of the individual issue, the person's tissue bound estrogenic load, thyroid function and if the adrenals have been hyper for long, it might take a while for balance to be restored.

I cannot emphasize enough that this is all within the context of improving nutrition, circadian rhythm and reducing stress input - supplying sufficient minerals for P4 to exert it's anti-mineralocorticoid actions w/o which it might not do much good.

IDK about the veterinary use and efficiency in Dogs and Cats but it's probably similar to Human's.... Since transdermal is not a reliable option for our four-legged friends, a good solution of USP Progesterone dissolved in Vit. E would be best so it doesn't get trapped in the liver and reaches all tissues, I alternated between Progest-E, orally and Haidut's Progestene for topical during my recovery.

Doses must be experimented by the individual until a desirable anti excitatory state is reached but, speaking of it being instantaneous... For me it was but I do believe the first doses (first 3-5 days) ought to be large, as in 100mg to 150mg in both genders to "flush" estrogen and spare you from a slow liver detox of it, then, obviously a woman can settle on a higher dose than a man during the Luteal phase , for a man of average size - for example 5'9 - 170/180lbs... That healing process can be maintained at anywhere from 10mg to 30mg daily depending on the severity of the issue (My case was a bit extreme with the benzo withdrawal so I was on the higher end at 28mg, yet there was no feminization in me) so I assume Women could cycle even more.. 35,40 even 50mg.

In the larger doses it does oppose DHT to a degree, this is because, despite all its benefits, DHT is E2' other side of the coin - both are metabolites of Testosterone - in men, this can definitely be largely opposed by adding low dose DHEA but P4 might reduce the need for that much DHT since there is less Estrogen (DHT increases to counterbalance E2 in men, they are extreme opposites and the two most powerful Sex Hormones being at the end of the hormonal cascade.)

Progesterone synergizes very strongly with vitamin E, it's effects are intertwined with D, gets along with caffeine in positive ways, and in the presence of ample K it's extremely anabolic for bones.

Healing requires sleep, more nutrient dense caloric intake and more sleep and progesterone will ramp up the need for all those.

Looking back.. For me it was instantaneous, when I first took Progest E, I think I gulped like 50mg down, I was in paradise and was able to stop the antidepressant that very same night. Now that I'm on just 16mg/day (With the 2 mg DHEA in Haidut's Cortinon) I'm still basking in its wonderful properties and as you can see my blood tests show I'm doing well... I keep the Androsterone at 2mg but not everyday, it's extremely Androgenic in my case I noticed my beard grows faster, but precisely due to that and the Andro>DHT conversion I keep it low to reap all the benefits without coning even close to risking testicular shutdown.

Last edited:
OP
SonOfEurope

SonOfEurope

Thank you, I'll incorporate this in addition to the well practiced mewing, it's incredible how the human skeletal structure is like a puzzle where one piece improper doesn't let you finish it.

They're coming out slowly but pretty straight, the left side mandible one is still going a little outwards, I'll keep you updated.!

OP
SonOfEurope

SonOfEurope

@SonOfEurope great news brother and thanks for the update. I find these stories especially regarding growth and development very interesting so I'm grateful for you and @rei posting this information.

I would like to ask both of you if you have sensed any kind of psychological improvement during and after this regimen?

@SonOfEurope do you dissolve the egg shell powder into vinegar or something or just gulp it down like that?

Thank you,

I've only been -properly- mewing for six months and will focus more on total posture too, I'd be lying if I said that when I look in the mirror I don't see a more "healthy and robust" structure mid-face.

After I boil my eggs, I just eat them...

OP
SonOfEurope

SonOfEurope

"Cortinon 2 drops daily, that's 16mg p4, 2mg DHEA.
Androsterone 2mg every other day."

Orally or topical? Thanks in advance for your reply!

Both Orally, to ensure maximum absorbition if I did them topically I think I would go through the bottles a lot faster since topical has only 15-20% absorption efficiency.

You're welcome.!

B

Braveheart

Both Orally, to ensure maximum absorbition if I did them topically I think I would go through the bottles a lot faster since topical has only 15-20% absorption efficiency.

You're welcome.!
Thanks...like sublingual or maybe oral in long chain fatty acid?

rebuke

DHEA and cypro also erupted my wisdom teeth in my late 20s. Unfortunately the top teeth came out with significant bone loss and broke into pieces over a two year period.

OP
SonOfEurope

SonOfEurope

Thanks...like sublingual or maybe oral in long chain fatty acid?

Yes, two drops under the tongue and swallow after a while.

I always found The taste of Androsterone like a confidence boost lol.... Extremely interesting substance, but when I did (for experiment ) apply it topically to see if I'd get extra attention from les femmes... I didn't really notice any difference.

B

Braveheart

Yes, two drops under the tongue and swallow after a while.

I always found The taste of Androsterone like a confidence boost lol.... Extremely interesting substance, but when I did (for experiment ) apply it topically to see if I'd get extra attention from les femmes... I didn't really notice any difference.
Excellent, thanks amigo!

Daniil

Wow, that's cool!

What progesterone are you taking? I've been wanting to do this for a long time, but I don't understand brands and where to get it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals