Help me come up with a low methionine diet for a loved one with cancer

I think is true and shows the fallacy of "cancer loves sugar." Cancer loves free fatty acids, and sugar, and glutamine, so what? But I think methionine is a key to slowing down cancer growth and increasing lifespan.
You have to do what you believe in Hamster. The foods I mentioned above had nothing to do with the topic of cancer, but more to living a life appreciating pleasures. I don’t have cancer or anything else, but I am too late in my life to enjoy foods I like, like I did in my youth. After my husband died, not of cancer, I took the easy road eating more starches and overall just not paying attention, until one day I said, what the heck happened? The grays in my hair had come in in forces and my face started looking puffy from all of the inflammation, and I had to stop all that enjoyment, and spend strict time undoing all of that. I am sick of undoing hard work, and I am certainly not going to get my act together if worse came along. I never would suggest doing anything you don’t believe in, and to the contrary, stick to your convictions. Too many people sway between, with their plans, and certainly doing everything possible would be daunting. Start with where you are sure and build on that. I am just giving you ideas, and then we end up being two people just talking.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals