Methionine Deficient Diet Induces Rapid Weight (Fat) Loss in Mice who Ate More, and Moved Less

I have seen only your last photos. You should messure body fat -a simple caliper should do it-, compare your value and start to be honest with your self.
I am not “skinny fat” if that is what you mean. At 59 years old my face and body would look my age if I went for low body fat. I think you should post a pic of yourself so you have some credibility on the forum. Here is a pic of me from a few days ago…

Attachments

• 1B85DA01-A257-4B20-9D37-8C2B6A6F5186.jpeg
    1B85DA01-A257-4B20-9D37-8C2B6A6F5186.jpeg
    262 KB · Views: 136

LadyRae

I have been eating a LOT of glycine lately... In my coffee with coconut cream and sugar, and I've also been making a homemade jello with blended fruit, multiple scoops of gelatin and then little bits of the fruit suspended in the jello. It is incredibly satisfying...

The glycine is absolutely improving my ability to recover from all the biking and hiking and walking that I do. I no longer have any sore or puffy muscles, no more water retention after more intense bursts of exercise. I do like to eat a lot so I have invented this Jello meal because I like that there is a lot of it.

Another thing I've been experimenting with and I am not sure how it will go over in this form, is defatted peanut protein and almond powders.. the methionine is quite low and the fats have been removed. I will make a paste of these alongside some mashed strawberries or with some sliced bananas on top and it is outrageously delicious and filling.

During the last month I did a huge amount of backpacking and I avoided all of the trail mixes and other backpacking type foods that contain nuts and polyunsaturated fats. I ate a lot of oatmeal with coconut flakes and gelatin mixed in, dried fruit, beef jerky, and for dinner I would have gluten-free dehydrated backpacking meals heavy on the rice...

Attachments

• image000000 (1).jpg
    image000000 (1).jpg
    430.7 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_20220807_130543400.jpg
    IMG_20220807_130543400.jpg
    560.7 KB · Views: 115

Nik665

I have been eating a LOT of glycine lately... In my coffee with coconut cream and sugar, and I've also been making a homemade jello with blended fruit, multiple scoops of gelatin and then little bits of the fruit suspended in the jello. It is incredibly satisfying...

The glycine is absolutely improving my ability to recover from all the biking and hiking and walking that I do. I no longer have any sore or puffy muscles, no more water retention after more intense bursts of exercise. I do like to eat a lot so I have invented this Jello meal because I like that there is a lot of it.

Another thing I've been experimenting with and I am not sure how it will go over in this form, is defatted peanut protein and almond powders.. the methionine is quite low and the fats have been removed. I will make a paste of these alongside some mashed strawberries or with some sliced bananas on top and it is outrageously delicious and filling.

During the last month I did a huge amount of backpacking and I avoided all of the trail mixes and other backpacking type foods that contain nuts and polyunsaturated fats. I ate a lot of oatmeal with coconut flakes and gelatin mixed in, dried fruit, beef jerky, and for dinner I would have gluten-free dehydrated backpacking meals heavy on the rice...
How many calories do you eat on average

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
This is exacyly what has been my success in losing 18 pounds, effortlessly, this past 4 months. I cut out all of my meat and seafood, and upped my gelatin, putting it in my milk coffees. I have been talking about it, on the last pages of my two fat loss threads, with before and after pictures.

Rinse,
I wish I could eat gelatin - it gives me a histamine reaction...
Not sure if there is any way around that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals