Gut Health

andy

sometimes i get very constipated but i deal with it by drinking a glass of milk and i get runny stools but bowels do empty.sometimes i digest the milk well.high fat which paul jaminet recommends and maybe even chris dresser works for some people i know.i think with bowel problems you just have to find what works.i for instance know that white sugar and milk bloats me badly.milk by itself usually has less of a drastic effect.if high fat and low carb eliminates a lot of the bowel distress it may mean you are digesting the food well.for the time being that seems to be my protocol.i have tried antibiotics ,carrot salad etc.none of it helped.before i discovered dr peat i was quite lean and muscular .after 2 years having lots of peat food i put on quite a lot of fat probably from excess calories in the form of sugar.When i went high fat and low cab positive things started to happen.probably being fat adapted is BAD but the elimination of bowel problems surely means something positive is happening.i will try peating again with sugar to see what happens at some point.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals