C. Diff

fatmaaaa16

Hi

So I've apparently had a really bad tooth abscess without even realising, and was prescribed amoxicillin 500 mg 3 times a day for 10 days. I noticed my digestion has been a lot better since taking it, and am now speculating my severe nausea and bloating wasn't endometriosis-related but actually a bacteria in my stomach. I've had pneumonia-like 5 times this year, and it seemed my gut issues started around then too (never took anything for it, went away on its own). However, I know from research amoxicillin can cause C. Diff. I wanted to take S. Boulardii or something else to counter the C. Diff but am unsure if it will interfere negatively with the amoxicillin. Does anyone have any experience combining these two? Do you have supplement suggestions to prevent C. Diff? I'm travelling constantly at the moment, and can't physically afford to get super sick w something like C. Diff, and have to take the amoxicillin as apparently my tooth infection is really bad and started spreading. I also wanted to ask if I could take NAC with antibiotics, as I've been taking it the past 2 weeks for endometriosis pain and it helps a lot.

Thanks so much in advance everyone !

MayaPapaya

Hi

So I've apparently had a really bad tooth abscess without even realising, and was prescribed amoxicillin 500 mg 3 times a day for 10 days. I noticed my digestion has been a lot better since taking it, and am now speculating my severe nausea and bloating wasn't endometriosis-related but actually a bacteria in my stomach. I've had pneumonia-like 5 times this year, and it seemed my gut issues started around then too (never took anything for it, went away on its own). However, I know from research amoxicillin can cause C. Diff. I wanted to take S. Boulardii or something else to counter the C. Diff but am unsure if it will interfere negatively with the amoxicillin. Does anyone have any experience combining these two? Do you have supplement suggestions to prevent C. Diff? I'm travelling constantly at the moment, and can't physically afford to get super sick w something like C. Diff, and have to take the amoxicillin as apparently my tooth infection is really bad and started spreading. I also wanted to ask if I could take NAC with antibiotics, as I've been taking it the past 2 weeks for endometriosis pain and it helps a lot.

Along with good probiotics/prebiotics, Oregano oil (Joy of Mountains) ,liquid only, protocol will help you definitely.

Hi

My husband has this bacteria right now. Are you ok?

OP
F

fatmaaaa16

My husband has this bacteria right now. Are you ok?
C diff ? I am ok now thankfully :). I didn’t end up getting it but that was by having lots of kefir while on antibiotics. I know not very peaty but tbh it’s the only thing that helped my digestion along w the amoxicillin. It seems probiotics in general can prevent antibiotic caused c difficult infections.

C diff ? I am ok now thankfully :). I didn’t end up getting it but that was by having lots of kefir while on antibiotics. I know not very peaty but tbh it’s the only thing that helped my digestion along w the amoxicillin. It seems probiotics in general can prevent antibiotic caused c difficult infections.

Oh good to know! How has it been since you have had it?

OP
F

fatmaaaa16

Oh good to know! How has it been since you have had it?
It’s completely gone :). Was so painful so I’m so glad. I think kefir and lots of calcium helping there. I suspect it was caused by an excess of iron on top of indigestion and gut dysbiosis. Now that I think of it, I think I had an “almost” c diff as I had burning diarrhea the first day of amoxicillin not taking kefir. I don’t have that either anymore anyway and hope I never do. Lol

It’s completely gone :). Was so painful so I’m so glad. I think kefir and lots of calcium helping there. I suspect it was caused by an excess of iron on top of indigestion and gut dysbiosis. Now that I think of it, I think I had an “almost” c diff as I had burning diarrhea the first day of amoxicillin not taking kefir. I don’t have that either anymore anyway and hope I never do. Lol
I am waiting to pick my husband up from the hospital with it. He said the same thing that his gut and diarrhea was "hot". I am just finding out as much as I can about it.

well the thing with CDIFF , as harsh as the garlic sandwich thing is - you have to kill kill kill bc it gets worse and grows. xx

toast or bread , butter , slice up a few cloves on garlic and put between bread. chomp. let the magic begin.

Ben.

Where did you get the idea to do this from? I don't really understand the specific combination.

Curious too. Altough combining it with some easy food makes sense ... i tried for a feew days to eat raw garlic cloves 2 weeks back ... that shhit realy burns the mouth ... took me like 10-15 minutes to eat one clove because its that strong while making wierd "awhhh hhhssss" noices during it. Had to stop it because it seemed to cause digestive issues in the sense that food from there on just sits in the stomache ... antimicrobials wether natural or drug derived also kills beneficial stuff. I'd carefully observe how one feels when doing anything like this.

For more potency let the garlic cloves sit for 15 minutes before eating to increase the allicin. Since it doesn't realy survive the stomache acid apparantly (not sure to be honest), theres actually a "product" where the allicin is in a coated tablet. i think there are also suppositorium applications one can explore.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals