The Optimal Dosage Of Augmentine And S. Boulardii?

Astolfo

I’m really bored of the gas and bloating. I will use amoxicillin + klavulanate for a few days. But I don’t know the right dosage. How many mg should I take? And, At when? 625 mg or 1000 mg? Twice at day or one per day?

S. Bouldardii, I will take 250 mg per day at morning. Do you think it’s enough to prevent any kind of bad bacteria dominate my gut? I’m quite scared of the C. Difficile, What can I do to make this all antibiotic treatment safer?

Should I take the S. Boulardii and augmentine at the same time?

OP
A

Astolfo

I changed my mind. I’m going to buy only amoxicillin instead of co-amoxilav. Clavulanate seems not that good.

How many mgs should I take? I’m planning to take 1 gram at mornings, and then 2 hours later, 250 mg saccharomyces boulardii capsule. Is it good? Should I decrease the dosage to 500 mg? Maybe I should take the boulardii twice per day?

It will last for 5 days (AB + SB) and then I will continue only with the SB for a 5 days. Maybe I should drink some kefir afterwards.

S-VV

As someone who has used antibiotics to help with bloating and microbiome dysfunction:

DONT.

Sequence your microbiome first. uBiome costs 100$ and ships globally. Then you will know what to Target with specific antibiotics.

OP
A

Astolfo

As someone who has used antibiotics to help with bloating and microbiome dysfunction:

DONT.

Sequence your microbiome first. uBiome costs 100$ and ships globally. Then you will know what to Target with specific antibiotics.

Lol, there is no way.

100 dollar is 600 TL, it’s impossible for me to afford.

Antibiotics seemed just peaty to me. I don’t really understand what could be happen if I take amoxicillin for a restricted period of time. I took the same medicine at my childhood for a couple of times. Also this time, I will be taking saccharomyces boulardii. And some kefir afterwards.

What did you experienced with your last antibiotic trial? What happened to you?

RisingSun

DONT.

What specific conclusions did you reach thanks to this ubiome test and what specific actions did you take after receiving the results?

RisingSun

I don’t really understand what could be happen if I take amoxicillin for a restricted period of time. I took the same medicine at my childhood for a couple of times.

You are on a forum asking how to resolve your issues.
You confess taking in the past the very substance that are intending to take now.

And you don’t formulate the hypothesis that your past course of antibiotics could be the very culprit of how you feel now?