What's The Non-bacterial Cause Of Gut Bloating?stay Awak

Astolfo

By looking from symptoms, I can pretty say that I have some sort of metabolic syndrome or/and an adrenal problem.

Visceral fat gain, Excessively regular food craving throughout the day, stress reaction to meals, sleep disturbances etc.

I have slowly came to this point. I used to be a super anxious person a year and several months ago. A few weeks of fluoxetine usage, and got a progressive variety of diseases. Also I lost my anxiety too.
I Don't want to mix things up further now though, so I will give details if needed.

Short explanation:

- Only happens when there is a cognitive/emotional/stress stimuli. For example, happens when I'm concentrated on something.
- It's a verry sudden effect. Starts one or two seconds after there is a stimuli, and stops a few seconds after the stimuli stopped.

- I have tried garlic juice, S. Boulardii, amoxicillin, Probiotic, with no luck. Garlic only helped for a day.

- I think it's more like associated with adrenals/glucocorticoid receptors. So you may take this post as a request rather a discussion.

- The problem massively increases at nights. Lots of bloating, gas, noise, etc. Some days I can't even sleep properly because of that.

- I'm being much sedated at nights. I can't stay awake, also my vision becomes so blurry that I can't really see the monitor sometimes.

- I can't sleep much. I wake up at early times and that wouldn't be refreshing also. I don't dream at my sleep anymore.

- The gut problem increases when I'm hungry or drink more coffee than I can compensate(meal?)

- Loperamide completely eliminates all my gut problems.

- Also eliminating meat from my diet helps with my gut problems. At least I can stay silent at the class environment.

I'm not opening this topic to ask whether fluoxetine can dampen GRs, I already know that it does alter the Glucocorticoid system. But I want to learn which direction it affected. Tissue specific desensitization? General resistance? Excessive feedback inhibition? Overactivation or hypoactivation?

I hope you can understand this post. I wrote this in not so well situation right now.

rei

It's a verry sudden effect. Starts one or two seconds after there is a stimuli, and stops a few seconds after the stimuli stopped.

This +loperamide's effectiveness makes me think you might have chronic sympathetic overactivity/dominance and are running on stress hormones, leaving little room for increase. Beta blockers like propranolol should be very effective in treating the symptom and confirming the issue, after which the root cause could be focused on.

Peater

This +loperamide's effectiveness makes me think you might have chronic sympathetic overactivity/dominance and are running on stress hormones, leaving little room for increase. Beta blockers like propranolol should be very effective in treating the symptom and confirming the issue, after which the root cause could be focused on.

I looked this up and was surprised to see it's just plain old Imodium! Please can you tell me more on loperamide being useful for this? I have similar nervous system over-activity

rei

It sedates your intestines, it is like peripherally active morphine. Can calm digestive problems caused by sympathetic dominance/parasympathetic malfunction.

Tarmander

Get an IV of glutathione and see what happens. I was getting bloated at night for awhile and after doing a few IVs of glutathione and nebulizing it often I don't have a problem anymore.

ejalrp

It sedates your intestines, it is like peripherally active morphine. Can calm digestive problems caused by sympathetic dominance/parasympathetic malfunction.
It's an opiate that doesn't get through the blood brain barrier. However, because it's an opiate I would assume it's addictive and would also assume that one would face some sort of withdrawal if you become dependent on it and try to quit. Just a guess.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals